From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about being logically consistent..
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:30:52 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:30 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about being logically consistent..

I invite you to look at the following known black american that
says the following:

"FAILURE Means You've LEARNED Another VALUABLE LESSON!"

Here he is in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHpDeonEwO4

And we had, before the above saying, the same saying in Morocco as
following:

"Koul 3atra fiha khir"

But i think that the above black american is not smart and that those
above sayings are not smart and are not logically consistent, and i
think i am smart and i am rapidly seeing a pattern with my fluid
intelligence and here it is:

I will say that since you have two types of learning, and here they are:

1- Learning by being the right prevention

2- Learning by not being the right prevention

So i think the above sayings are not logically consistent,
since if in the second type of learning above you have made a mistake
that you have not to make if you are the right prevention, you can not
"simply" say as a conclusion by being "positive" that it is a "valuable"
lesson, since logically this positive way of saying is not logically
allowed since the conclusion must be that making the mistake is a
stupidity that you had not to make and that it is not a "valuable"
lesson , so then i say that the above sayings are logically inconsistent.

And if you want logically consistent proverbs, here is my new proverbs
that are logically consistent and that are interesting:

So you can read all my proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about being logically consistent..