From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my thoughts of my philosophy about my new powerful concept...
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:54:34 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:54 UTC

Hello,

More of my thoughts of my philosophy about my new powerful concept...

Notice that i am saying below that so that to be the good passion you
have to be well educated, and here is why i am saying it:

You must find success to fuel your passion and finding the success needs
also from you to be well educated.

My new powerful new concept that i have just invented is a concept that
also makes like the good balance between "passion" and "tolerance"
towards the others, since so that to be the good passion you have to be
well educated and you become the constraint that i am talking about
below of being much more enhanced intellectual taste and taste,
so i think that my new concept also solves most of this problem.

And here is more of my thoughts of what i have just said about passion:

Read more about the Japanese Ikigai in the following article:

The More People With Purpose, the Better the World Will Be

https://singularityhub.com/2018/06/15/the-more-people-with-purpose-the-better-the-world-will-be/

I think that Japanese Ikigai gets the "passion" from the "mission",
since the mission is the set of interests and of course you have to get
the interest that is interesting for you from the mission,
so then this interest becomes your passion that plays the role
of an engine, and the interest can become the interest of making much
more money so that to become rich, but this interest has to be aligned
with the right global mission, since you can have local missions or a
global mission, now how can it be aligned with the right global mission?
so i will give an example by inviting you to read my following three
proverbs that rules more correctly the interest of making money, here
they are:

"You have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich."

"In my philosophy our past and our future prevent us from living
peacefully our present, so the best way is to be much more peace by
being Stability that is obtained with the force of perfection, because
when you become more perfect you increase your strenghts , then you
resist better instabilities, and I think this is like a law of Morality"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase
your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So you can read all my proverbs that i have just invented quickly here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy about the gypsies and about the Gods..

You will think that i am less smart than this or that, but believe me i
am like a genius, and i will explain more my new powerful concept that
solves most of the below problem that comes from the much more
enhancement of the intellectual taste and taste, so here it is: Since if
you are like a genius like me you will understand my powerful concept by
listening carefully at the following Russian Gypsy music of Two Guitars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuC4aL-4-n0

So if you are like a genius like me and you listen carefully to the
above russian Gypsy music you will understand that with my new powerful
concept those kind of Gypsies of the above video will become like Gods !
so when i will soon finish my new philosophy and write a book about it,
you will completely understand that my new philosophy is a powerful
philosophy.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the passion and about happiness..

I think i am smart, and i have just invented a powerful "concept" that
solves most of the below problem that comes from the much more
enhancement of the intellectual taste and taste and i will include it in
my new philosophy and i will extend more my new philosophy with much
more other creative ideas and i will write a book about it and i will of
course sell it. So stay tuned !

More of my philosophy about happiness and about quality..

I just said the following:

---

More of my philosophy about what is quality..

I think i am smart and i think i am a philosopher that is smart, so
now i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is really "quality" ?

So i think i am smart, and it is like measuring it absolutely or
relatively, so i think that even a thing of absolutely great quality can
become relatively of not so great quality, so i will give an example so
that you understand clearly:

So notice that intellectual taste or taste is much more enhanced by
being well educated and by this democratization of information on
internet and by our kind of more sophisticated civilization, so now i am
seeing a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is the following:

I think by enhancing "much" more the intellectual taste and taste
you can fall into a constraint that you can become much more
discriminatory and you can reject things or humans of not of high
quality and you can reject things or humans of even high quality and
this can become that you have much less of those choices in your life
and you become much less happy or sad, and this can cause problems to
the economy, this is why quality is also relative to our intellectual
taste or taste.

----

But i think even if you are much less happy by being a much enhanced
intellectual taste and taste , i think that you can attain peace, read
my following proverb so that to understand how:

"In my philosophy our past and our future prevent us from living
peacefully our present, so the best way is to be much more peace by
being Stability that is obtained with the force of perfection, because
when you become more perfect you increase your strenghts , then you
resist better instabilities, and I think this is like a law of Morality"

"Dans ma philosophie notre passé et notre futur nous empêchent de vivre
paisiblement notre présent, donc le meilleur moyen est d'être beaucoup
plus de paix en étant la stabilité qui s'obtient avec la force de la
perfection, car quand tu deviens plus parfait tu augmentes tes forces,
alors tu résistes mieux aux instabilités, et je pense que c'est comme
une loi de la morale"

So i think that we have not to be pessimistic, since when i say that you
can be much less happy by becoming a much enhanced intellectual taste
and taste, this doesn't mean that you can not be peace and be more happy
by living your life in a smart way.

Other than that i have also talked about my new model that i call
coopetition that shows that Adam Smith was not right by saying the
following:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

Since you can easliy notice that even Open source software, that is also
a cooperation and that is not an egoism, enhances creativity and
competitiveness and innovation locally and globally(since we have also
to enhance them globally), so read the following to notice it:

Open source software promotes competitiveness and innovation in the EU
, and could help achieve digital sovereignty, according to a Commission
study

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fsolutions-entreprise.developpez.com%2Factu%2F318176%2FLes-logiciels-open-source-favorisent-la-competitivite-et-l-innovation-au-sein-de-l-UE-et-pourraient-permettre-d-atteindre-la-souverainete-numerique-selon-une-etude-de-Commission%2F

Also read my following thoughts about my new model that i call
coopetition and about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and about
his Liberalism so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YSaGSfcYmtc

And read more of my thoughts about Adam Smith here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

And read my previous thoughts to understand better:

More of my philosophy about the economic market and about success..

Here is my just new proverb, read it again and my answer is below:

"Consumers are demanding high quality at low prices, so this is
why you have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich, so in this
proverb of mine the kind of "adaptation" sets the kind of tools that you
need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so it depends on your kind of
adaptation of your kind of job that for example will set the size of
knowledge about internet that you need so that to adapt efficiently in
your kind of job, so you are understanding the idea, so this proverb of
mine is efficient since it is adaptative to the contexts or situations,
so then you have to be of this right perfection and you have to think
Economies of scale since they also resulted in the most affordable price
of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to
sacrifice profits, and you have to be fast exponential growth by also
using digitalization and you have to be exponential thinking."

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my thoughts of my philosophy about my new powerful concept...