Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:42:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Farxploitation in the Sleeper Society: Navigating the Gulf War 2.0
Era through Cyber Volunteerism, Social Media Polarity Bots, and Causality
Purchasing Power
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:42 UTC

The sleeping giant of Armageddon has awoken again with the specter of a Gulf War 2 in the Middle East, a replay of post 9/11 Iraqi war. I am cautiously examining personal invocations to actions precocious about the prevalent of csi social media in a post subscribership era because of the nature of cyber volunteerism in a dangerously prescriptive vigilantism and terrorism climate. The solution is most likely consensus internationally based. I am considering the most apropos conservationist activity on social media is a polarity bot, keeping stats on pro Gaza and pro Israeli accounts for speculative invite purposes because of their naturally sleeping quality in an otherwise subdued governance agenda amenable to elected officious duties inversely proportional to the members of the chased the woke ruling class of necessity deciding for the sleeper society of invention. Assuming they had one or a few people who could tell exactly where their submarines were or were they last saw them and were started tracking them they could either all be eliminated before all their subs were found and counter enfranchised or they could be lost un til recounting. If you go depth first though in a better sea survey you would eventually find one or more but bait and decoy for ambush order. Because a breadth poll would be manually quicker but could err on human weaknesses, fundamental character flaws. But if you get a key to the personnel like a search index you can start counting off the poll call and pop up all of them in one pass It’s a breadth of the wild epithet to say breadth first wins prima facie by appearances but depth first takes too long so it collapses on a klink lister. There is a different type of battle in the Middle East because of the undesirables that are being to sent over. Like the farxploitation of the narcocivil war that sent my cousin to the paratrooper grave for ripping a power chord at the wrong time in the air over the jungles of Colombia, a decidedly segregationist conflict with casualties on both sides with an open door for a right of return. As in alchemy the change effort results often in a unlikely mix of way it is and way it is wanted or unwanted. I’m playing ganga’s wager on the potus election advising staff to donate portion of my profits range %5-15 monthly concurrent through Election Day to Biden campaign. And I’m expecting a rate of return on investment for developing a polarity bot to surmise effect of campaign dollar per change in polarity on Twitter to have formula for extended use. In short I want causality purchasing power on a budgetary product policy development life cycle. The purpose is to bypass influencer formulaically using my system techniques to consolidate authority in a modern system infrastructure using conventional methods to produce a change in effect cycle catalyst in a integration multi platform heterogeneous cybersecurity environment.