Long life is in store for you.

interests / alt.home.repair / “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

SubjectAuthor
* “Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_with_10JRB Ware
+* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wT
|`* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wFrank
| `- _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wEd P
+* “Who in God’s NameCindy Hamilton
|+* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??Ralph Mowery
||+- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in TheirEd P
||+- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in TheirCindy Hamilton
||`* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??trader_4
|| `* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??Ralph Mowery
||  +* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??Scott Lurndal
||  |`- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??micky
||  +* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Theirrbowman
||  |+- lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
||  |`* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in TheirCindy Hamilton
||  | `- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in TheirBob F
||  `- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??micky
|`* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wSnag
| `* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wEd P
|  +* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wSnag
|  |`* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wT
|  | +- _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wSnag
|  | `* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wSkid Marks
|  |  +- _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wtrader_4
|  |  `* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon wRalph Mowery
|  |   `- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon wSnag
|  `- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??micky
+* ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??Ralph Mowery
|+- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in TheirBob F
|`- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??trader_4
`* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wCapt'n Butler
 +* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wEd P
 |`* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wBob F
 | +* _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wEd P
 | |`- _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_wBob F
 | `- _“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_with_100_Rtrader_4
 `- ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??micky

Pages:12
“Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<wzPWM.21226$sqIa.10399@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51108&group=alt.home.repair#51108

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: jrb.w...@quid.pro.joe (JRB Ware)
Subject: “Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_with_10
0_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 06:56:28 -0400
 by: JRB Ware - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 10:56 UTC

Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!

The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.

Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.

“Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday night.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/

When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<uggj64$fouc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51109&group=alt.home.repair#51109

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re:_“Who_in_God’s_Name_Needs_a_Weapon_w
ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:41:56 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:41 UTC

On 10/15/23 03:56, JRB Ware wrote:
> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even
> available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>
> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>
> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>
> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during
> remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday
> night.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>
> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?

His Fraudulency says a lot of stupid things about guns.

Yes, large capacity magazines makes it easier to kill
people.

And also yes, large capacity magazines makes it easier to defend
again them too. It is a draw. Well, unless the bad guys,
who don't follow any laws, are the only ones with them.

Oh, and your Fraudulency, you can swap magazines in and out
pretty damned fast if you know how. Takes one second.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<fnRWM.36149$0UVe.33896@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51112&group=alt.home.repair#51112

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Subject: Re: “Who in God’s Name
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 12:59:55 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 12:59 UTC

On 2023-10-15, JRB Ware <jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe> wrote:
> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!

Amazingly, I've never needed a weapon with even one round.

> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.

What color is the sky on your planet. Crime is down, except for
vehicle theft.

> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>
> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday night.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>
> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?

I am the HamasDNC. Well, more DNC than Hamas. But you remind me
that it's been a long time since I've had falafel and my favorite
Syrian deli closed last month.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<MPG.3f95b3cbb90e8e1989e91@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51113&group=alt.home.repair#51113

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 09:31:47 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 13:31 UTC

In article <fnRWM.36149$0UVe.33896@fx17.iad>, hamilton@invalid.com
says...

> > The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to tell Americans that we don?t need to protect ourselves.
>
> What color is the sky on your planet. Crime is down, except for
> vehicle theft.

So it is not a crime when a mob of people go in a store and take out
many items without paying for them ? What do you call what I would call
mass looting ? I would think it would be a crime. I do think there is a
word to describe all the looting.

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<MPG.3f95b43ce874b774989e92@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51114&group=alt.home.repair#51114

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 09:33:39 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 13:33 UTC

In article <wzPWM.21226$sqIa.10399@fx07.iad>, jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe
says...

> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!

Easy to say when you and your family have many armed men guarding you.

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<f6SWM.36150$0UVe.26869@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51115&group=alt.home.repair#51115

Subject: Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their
Chamber?!??
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 09:50:04 -0400
 by: Ed P - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 13:50 UTC

On 10/15/2023 9:31 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <fnRWM.36149$0UVe.33896@fx17.iad>, hamilton@invalid.com
> says...
>>
>>> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to tell Americans that we don?t need to protect ourselves.
>>
>> What color is the sky on your planet. Crime is down, except for
>> vehicle theft.
>>

> So it is not a crime when a mob of people go in a store and take out
> many items without paying for them ? What do you call what I would call
> mass looting ? I would think it would be a crime. I do think there is a
> word to describe all the looting.

Wow, I never realized that was the only crime and nothing else counts.
Arson, mugging, assault, bank robbery, don't count as crimes? Why did
you pick one aspect and ignore all others?

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<waSWM.36151$0UVe.28235@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51116&group=alt.home.repair#51116

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 08:54:35 -0500
 by: Snag - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 13:54 UTC

On 10/15/2023 7:59 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-10-15, JRB Ware <jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe> wrote:
>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>
> Amazingly, I've never needed a weapon with even one round.

Lucky you ! I've been in situations (pumping gas into my car at a
station in north Memphis) where being armed saved me - and my wife -
from being carjacked . As soon as those "scholars" realized I was armed
they left the station in a great hurry . And all I had to do was stretch
a bit so my sweatshirt came up enough to reveal the weapon .
--
Snag
Men don't protect women because they're weak .

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<DySWM.36153$0UVe.13479@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51117&group=alt.home.repair#51117

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Chamber?!??
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 14:20:19 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 14:20 UTC

On 2023-10-15, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
> In article <fnRWM.36149$0UVe.33896@fx17.iad>, hamilton@invalid.com
> says...
>>
>> > The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to tell Americans that we don?t need to protect ourselves.
>>
>> What color is the sky on your planet. Crime is down, except for
>> vehicle theft.
>>

> So it is not a crime when a mob of people go in a store and take out
> many items without paying for them ? What do you call what I would call
> mass looting ? I would think it would be a crime. I do think there is a
> word to describe all the looting.

Yep. It's a crime. Let the police deal with it. I'm not in any
physical danger, so I don't need to wave a weapon around.

Crime is still down. Look at the statistics:

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/crime-rate-statistics

Let's see. It was highest in 1991. Who was President then?
It was lowest in 2014. Who was President then?

You can't blame the damned crime on the President. It's a state
and local matter.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<uggstu$i0io$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51118&group=alt.home.repair#51118

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Chamber?!??
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 07:25:13 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 14:25 UTC

On 10/15/2023 6:33 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <wzPWM.21226$sqIa.10399@fx07.iad>, jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe
> says...
>>
>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>

> Easy to say when you and your family have many armed men guarding you.

Easy to say for me too. And I have NO armed men anywhere near me.

Those weapons are pure insanity if you want to live in a civil society.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<_ITWM.21227$sqIa.20104@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51119&group=alt.home.repair#51119

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:39:38 -0400
 by: Ed P - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 15:39 UTC

On 10/15/2023 9:54 AM, Snag wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 7:59 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2023-10-15, JRB Ware <jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe> wrote:
>>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
>>> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were
>>> even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>
>> Amazingly, I've never needed a weapon with even one round.
>>

>   Lucky you ! I've been in situations (pumping gas into my car at a
> station in north Memphis) where being armed saved me - and my wife -
> from being carjacked . As soon as those "scholars" realized I was armed
> they left the station in a great hurry . And all I had to do was stretch
> a bit so my sweatshirt came up enough to reveal the weapon .

I'm not going to doubt you as I don't know the circumstances.

OTOH, if I was in a gas station and some Bubba was showing he had a gun,
I'd get my ass out of there too.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<ugh2h3$j5lu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51120&group=alt.home.repair#51120

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 12:03:46 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:03 UTC

On 10/15/2023 7:41 AM, T wrote:
> On 10/15/23 03:56, JRB Ware wrote:
>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
>> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even
>> available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>
>> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
>> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
>> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>>
>> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
>> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>>
>> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
>> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during
>> remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday
>> night.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>>
>> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?
>
> His Fraudulency says a lot of stupid things about guns.
>
> Yes, large capacity magazines makes it easier to kill
> people.
>
> And also yes, large capacity magazines makes it easier to defend
> again them too. It is a draw.  Well, unless the bad guys,
> who don't follow any laws, are the only ones with them.
>
> Oh, and your Fraudulency, you can swap magazines in and out
> pretty damned fast if you know how.  Takes one second.

Some people that do not own guns or have scant knowledge love to tell
gun owners how to use them and things like how many rounds they need in
the gun.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<gmUWM.11236$CIO.173@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51121&group=alt.home.repair#51121

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:23:39 -0500
 by: Snag - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:23 UTC

On 10/15/2023 10:39 AM, Ed P wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 9:54 AM, Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Amazingly, I've never needed a weapon with even one round.
>>>

>>    Lucky you ! I've been in situations (pumping gas into my car at a
>> station in north Memphis) where being armed saved me - and my wife -
>> from being carjacked . As soon as those "scholars" realized I was
>> armed they left the station in a great hurry . And all I had to do was
>> stretch a bit so my sweatshirt came up enough to reveal the weapon .
>

> I'm not going to doubt you as I don't know the circumstances.
>
> OTOH, if I was in a gas station and some Bubba was showing he had a gun,
> I'd get my ass out of there too.

The circumstances were that this carload of "youths" rolls in and
comes slowly around the pumps eyeballing me hard . I made no threatening
moves at all , just moved enough that my sweatshirt exposed the tip of
the barrel . Whereupon the driver hit the gas and they left quickly .
Pump hijackings were a problem in Memphis at that time . Might still be
for all I know , I've heard of a few from my kids -
--
Snag
Men don't protect women because they're weak .
We protect them because they're important .

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<7CUWM.86233$2fS.18344@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51122&group=alt.home.repair#51122

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 12:40:36 -0400
 by: Ed P - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:40 UTC

On 10/15/2023 12:03 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 7:41 AM, T wrote:
>> On 10/15/23 03:56, JRB Ware wrote:
>>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
>>> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were
>>> even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>>
>>> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
>>> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
>>> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>>>
>>> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
>>> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>>>
>>> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
>>> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said
>>> during remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on
>>> Saturday night.
>>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>>>
>>> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?
>>
>> His Fraudulency says a lot of stupid things about guns.
>>
>> Yes, large capacity magazines makes it easier to kill
>> people.
>>
>> And also yes, large capacity magazines makes it easier to defend
>> again them too. It is a draw.  Well, unless the bad guys,
>> who don't follow any laws, are the only ones with them.
>>
>> Oh, and your Fraudulency, you can swap magazines in and out
>> pretty damned fast if you know how.  Takes one second.
>
> Some people that do not own guns or have scant knowledge love to tell
> gun owners how to use them and things like how many rounds they need in
> the gun.

Has nothing to do with actual need. Look around at any hobby or sport.
There is always the guy that must have the biggest and best stereo,
photo equipment, golf clubs, jacked up pickup, fishing rod, and on and
on. If a 300 round clip comes out tomorrow, the same guy will be at the
store when they open.

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<2vioiil1v4peo5ldvncgp3c2giu7tnmfb5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51129&group=alt.home.repair#51129

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:32:58 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:32 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 15 Oct 2023 11:39:38 -0400, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 10/15/2023 9:54 AM, Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Amazingly, I've never needed a weapon with even one round.
>>>

>>   Lucky you ! I've been in situations (pumping gas into my car at a
>> station in north Memphis) where being armed saved me - and my wife -
>> from being carjacked . As soon as those "scholars" realized I was armed
>> they left the station in a great hurry . And all I had to do was stretch
>> a bit so my sweatshirt came up enough to reveal the weapon .

And what would you have done if two of them pulled their guns while you
still had yours in your waistband, partly still covered by your
sweatshirt?

>I'm not going to doubt you as I don't know the circumstances.
>
>OTOH, if I was in a gas station and some Bubba was showing he had a gun,
>I'd get my ass out of there too.

He likes taking risks, including for his wife. She's probably insured.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<ughoc4$o860$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51132&group=alt.home.repair#51132

From: rhe...@tara.net (Capt'n Butler)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 18:16:36 -0400
 by: Capt'n Butler - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:16 UTC

On 10/15/23 6:56 AM, JRB Ware wrote:
> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even
> available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>
> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>
> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>
> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during
> remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday
> night.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>
> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?

Whoever spoke of "00 rounds in the chamber" knows nothing about how guns
work.

An automatic-- or semiautomatic-- firearm can hold only one round in the
chamber. The other 99 rounds would be located in the magazine ;-)

--
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<cRZWM.16672$KCJd.13636@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51133&group=alt.home.repair#51133

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 18:38:00 -0400
 by: Ed P - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:38 UTC

On 10/15/2023 6:16 PM, Capt'n Butler wrote:
> On 10/15/23 6:56 AM, JRB Ware wrote:
>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
>> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even
>> available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>
>> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
>> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
>> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>>
>> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
>> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>>
>> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
>> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during
>> remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday
>> night.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>>
>> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?
>
> Whoever spoke of "00 rounds in the chamber" knows nothing about how guns
> work.
>
> An automatic-- or semiautomatic-- firearm can hold only one round in the
> chamber. The other 99 rounds would be located in the magazine ;-)

You are correct, but does it matter? The important thing is, that 100
rounds can be shot off rapidly, A nut job at a concert, in a crowded
store etc.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<ughs0n$p16s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51135&group=alt.home.repair#51135

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:15:46 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 23:15 UTC

On 10/15/2023 3:38 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 6:16 PM, Capt'n Butler wrote:
>> On 10/15/23 6:56 AM, JRB Ware wrote:
>>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
>>> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were
>>> even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>>
>>> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
>>> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
>>> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>>>
>>> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
>>> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>>>
>>> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
>>> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said
>>> during remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on
>>> Saturday night.
>>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>>>
>>> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door, will you be ready?
>>
>> Whoever spoke of "00 rounds in the chamber" knows nothing about how
>> guns work.
>>
>> An automatic-- or semiautomatic-- firearm can hold only one round in
>> the chamber. The other 99 rounds would be located in the magazine ;-)
>>

> You are correct, but does it matter?  The important thing is, that 100
> rounds can be shot off rapidly,  A nut job at a concert, in a crowded
> store etc.

Certainly, there is no other reason for such a magazine than mass murder.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<1x_WM.16789$KCJd.10359@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51137&group=alt.home.repair#51137

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 19:24:46 -0400
 by: Ed P - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 23:24 UTC

On 10/15/2023 7:15 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 3:38 PM, Ed P wrote:

>>> Whoever spoke of "00 rounds in the chamber" knows nothing about how
>>> guns work.
>>>
>>> An automatic-- or semiautomatic-- firearm can hold only one round in
>>> the chamber. The other 99 rounds would be located in the magazine ;-)
>>>

>> You are correct, but does it matter?  The important thing is, that 100
>> rounds can be shot off rapidly,  A nut job at a concert, in a crowded
>> store etc.
>
> Certainly, there is no other reason for such a magazine than mass murder.

Hunting cockroaches. When you turn the light on, the scatter quickly and
you have to shoot fast.

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<stuoii967v98a6bla7h5c7iqj1d9mm3cie@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51138&group=alt.home.repair#51138

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 19:58:17 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 23:58 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 15 Oct 2023 18:16:36 -0400, Capt'n Butler
<rhett@tara.net> wrote:

>On 10/15/23 6:56?AM, JRB Ware wrote:
>> Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon
>> with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even
>> available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
>>
>> The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open
>> border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to
>> tell Americans that we don’t need to protect ourselves.
>>
>> Would he subject himself to the same standards he sets for us? Not
>> likely. The Secret Service is heavily armed to protect him.
>>
>> “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The
>> weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during
>> remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday
>> night.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/joe-biden-who-gods-name-needs-weapon-100/
>>
>> When the HamasDNC knocks on your door,

I didn't recognize the nym who posted this, but with one stupid word
he's already made it to my list of dumbbells.

>> will you be ready?
>
>Whoever spoke of "00 rounds in the chamber" knows nothing about how guns
>work.

Or he used the wrong word. Have you ever used a word you really knew
didn't fit?

>An automatic-- or semiautomatic-- firearm can hold only one round in the
>chamber. The other 99 rounds would be located in the magazine ;-)

It's very important to know all about guns.

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<ughvvt$povd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51139&group=alt.home.repair#51139

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 17:23:36 -0700
 by: Bob F - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 00:23 UTC

On 10/15/2023 4:24 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 7:15 PM, Bob F wrote:

>>> You are correct, but does it matter?  The important thing is, that
>>> 100 rounds can be shot off rapidly,  A nut job at a concert, in a
>>> crowded store etc.
>>
>> Certainly, there is no other reason for such a magazine than mass murder.
>>

> Hunting cockroaches. When you turn the light on, the scatter quickly and
> you have to shoot fast.

Truly - LOL!

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<ugi1bv$puli$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51140&group=alt.home.repair#51140

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 17:50:07 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 00:50 UTC

On 10/15/23 09:23, Snag wrote:
> On 10/15/2023 10:39 AM, Ed P wrote:

>>>    Lucky you ! I've been in situations (pumping gas into my car at a
>>> station in north Memphis) where being armed saved me - and my wife -
>>> from being carjacked . As soon as those "scholars" realized I was
>>> armed they left the station in a great hurry . And all I had to do
>>> was stretch a bit so my sweatshirt came up enough to reveal the weapon .
>>

>> I'm not going to doubt you as I don't know the circumstances.
>>
>> OTOH, if I was in a gas station and some Bubba was showing he had a
>> gun, I'd get my ass out of there too.
>
>   The circumstances were that this carload of "youths" rolls in and
> comes slowly around the pumps eyeballing me hard . I made no threatening
> moves at all , just moved enough that my sweatshirt exposed the tip of
> the barrel . Whereupon the driver hit the gas and they left quickly .
> Pump hijackings were a problem in Memphis at that time . Might still be
> for all I know , I've heard of a few from my kids -

Any issues with the cops accusing you of "brandishing"?

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”

<Ii0XM.4257$ntoa.1753@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51141&group=alt.home.repair#51141

ith_100_Rounds_in_Their_Chamber?!?”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:26:00 -0500
 by: Snag - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 01:26 UTC

On 10/15/2023 7:50 PM, T wrote:
> On 10/15/23 09:23, Snag wrote:

>>> I'm not going to doubt you as I don't know the circumstances.
>>>
>>> OTOH, if I was in a gas station and some Bubba was showing he had a
>>> gun, I'd get my ass out of there too.
>>
>>    The circumstances were that this carload of "youths" rolls in and
>> comes slowly around the pumps eyeballing me hard . I made no
>> threatening moves at all , just moved enough that my sweatshirt
>> exposed the tip of the barrel . Whereupon the driver hit the gas and
>> they left quickly . Pump hijackings were a problem in Memphis at that
>> time . Might still be for all I know , I've heard of a few from my kids -
>
> Any issues with the cops accusing you of "brandishing"?

There was no police presence ... I don't think carjackers are going
to call the cops because a White guy is packing - and I did have a carry
permit .
--
Snag
Men don't protect women because they're weak .
We protect them because they're important .

Re: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon w

<bW9XM.2922$8hV9.609@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51148&group=alt.home.repair#51148

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 08:22:31 -0400
 by: Skid Marks - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 12:22 UTC

T wrote:
> On 10/15/23 09:23, Snag wrote:

>>> I'm not going to doubt you as I don't know the circumstances.
>>>
>>> OTOH, if I was in a gas station and some Bubba was showing he had a gun, I'd get my ass out of there too.
>>
>>    The circumstances were that this carload of "youths" rolls in and comes slowly around the pumps eyeballing me hard . I made no threatening moves at all , just moved enough that my sweatshirt exposed the tip of the barrel . Whereupon the driver hit
>> the gas and they left quickly . Pump hijackings were a problem in Memphis at that time . Might still be for all I know , I've heard of a few from my kids -
>
> Any issues with the cops accusing you of "brandishing"?

Yah, the law is more concerned with Joe Taxpayer's brandishing than Dindo Nuffin's carjacking.

The carjackers, if even arrested, will be back on the street in hours.
The "brandisher" gets the full court treatment.

My answer would be that I identify as a menopausal woman, was having a hot flash and took my jacket off which accidentally exposed my bang-bang.

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<ed43db77-d082-4b62-ad66-873fb3a121ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51154&group=alt.home.repair#51154

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 06:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:57 UTC

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 9:31:56 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <fnRWM.36149$0UVe....@fx17.iad>, hami...@invalid.com
> says...
> >
> > > The Biden Regime has created a very dangerous situation with our open border and is putting our citizens in danger. Joe has the audacity to tell Americans that we don?t need to protect ourselves.
> >
> > What color is the sky on your planet. Crime is down, except for
> > vehicle theft.
> >

> So it is not a crime when a mob of people go in a store and take out
> many items without paying for them ? What do you call what I would call
> mass looting ? I would think it would be a crime. I do think there is a
> word to describe all the looting.

And crime is down or not rising as much as it really is because in many places
crimes are no longer being prosecuted or have been downgraded. Like in CA you
can shoplift up to something like $950 and it's not a felony or serious crime. NYC
something like a third of subway riders don't pay tolls. Years gone by, those skunks
were being arrested, now they just ignore it and Adams claims crime isn't a problem.

I see Biden celebrated George Floyd's birthday the other day, made some dumb ass
remarks. This is the new lib Amerika, attack and tear down the founders, elevate and
honor scum.

Re: ?Who in God?s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!??

<b2a4a679-2853-477d-8eff-fafaea95ed19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51156&group=alt.home.repair#51156

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 07:03:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 14:03 UTC

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 9:33:47 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <wzPWM.21226$sqIa....@fx07.iad>, jrb....@quid.pro.joe
> says...
> >
> > Once again, Joe Biden with his foolish rants asks who needs a weapon with 100 rounds in their chamber? The obvious answer if they were even available, every law-abiding citizen in our country!
> >

> Easy to say when you and your family have many armed men guarding you.

It certainly shows Biden is as wrong and stupid about guns as just about
everything else, not understanding the difference between a gun chamber
and magazine. I figured out what Biden looks like these days. He looks like a
founder of some big company, now in his 80s, no longer running it, of diminished
capacity, being brought back on special occasions to make a 5 minute speech..
Too old and feeble to run it, just there for a special occasion and everyone
watching uncomfortably, just hoping he can get through it without screwing it up
too badly.

interests / alt.home.repair / “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber?!?”