Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 13:10:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Glace Sucre Portais Manteau
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 21:10 UTC

Social leads are getting hot in the matchmaker business of social custody of marriage by blind meeting. My mom likes to play a game called lo matching which works on women in Ponce using my notes as Guinea guidelines of character to reparations and a little bed of money and women cash out on pimp a loan like a medicine for whores. One that my women from my country taught me about love is that I can’t doctor it myself for curing others like a tower mote. Doctoring can’t give me love to have and to hold like my life depended on it, dying to have a lover when healthy in ulterior aspects, it’s a punchhausen ethos that it takes a cripple to win the steeple race. Because of the intellectual quotient of disabilities often as bell curve distributed as able bodied populations of humans there is a saying of what came from the handicap of you’re country is not a meet fit for kings and queens. But most disability providers are not dual purpose vocational rehabilitation headquarters. Puerto Rican are not known for professional services, mostly menial and agriculture and land ownership feeds tourists. Which is private inheritance based wealthiest tax bracket by descendants of Spanish common law versus the lot ration communist system of Cuba. The variation on the theme of catholic prejudice in private market economics is evident in what came from the cojo the tale of your police meaning what came from the handicapped or disabled of your country like from creation is the other American minority blacks which were brought as slaves for free. It’s an enema of linguistics to say the sugar man cane also means a bastón, wand, or walking cane to help someone with a limp difficulty with walking and that’s what most blacks in this region worked. Which is why the motions of caning, Cain from biblical Cain and Able which syncretic sounds phonetically alike for an illiterate subject or less developed reading ability age is like a sweet written delight of the island. Which is what they say about Cuban medicine you diy for a family member or pay for it at a steep social or financial cost. The variation on the theme of catholic prejudice in private market economics is evident in what came from the cojo the tale of your police meaning what came from the handicapped or disabled of your country like from creation is the other American minority blacks which were brought as slaves for free. It’s an enema of linguistics to say the sugar man cane also means a bastón, wand, or walking cane to help someone with a limp difficulty with walking and that’s what most blacks in this region worked. Which is why the motions of caning, Cain from biblical Cain and Able which syncretic sounds phonetically alike for an illiterate subject or less developed reading ability age is like a sweet written delight of the island. Which is what they say about Cuban medicine you diy for a family member or pay for it at a steep social or financial cost. The beginning of this movie was filmed off the coast of one of my uncle’s lavish beach properties.

YouTube. (2023). YouTube. Retrieved January 13, 2024, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKo51uzidUQ.