6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / soc.culture.puerto-rico / The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Money

SubjectAuthor
* The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Moneyjohnny babylon
`- Re: The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Moneyjohnny babylon

1
The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Money

<3f194120-31ea-4ade-9cb2-e81e9651e1ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=508&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#508

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:23:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Money
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 06:23 UTC

They might be watching me a celibate psychic monitoring my fears expectations, hopes for evidence of the apocalypse and using a piecewise matching draw based on the yoke of my own survival instinct. I think something serious is going down on the 2nd because they’re shutting down the internet. There is a charity police pin that draws on emergency funding on a rolling expandable basis like an updated encryption key that gets turnover when it hits Cuba as it tends to like a winding snake river tale They’re likely to reduce any meaningful political social or economic progres with a replacement part negotiation me for my kids instead ne, nailed to the cross of my Darwinist survival instinct. It’s like segregated sexual agriculture where I come from and I’m an exploitative biological product. The male masturbator is a female aphrodisiacal device and is head hunted by blacks as a source of sexual potency energy. I keep a pale face negro penis as an example of the slavery tradition of syncretism like it lit of light white and circumcised by Leviticus tradition. I can reduce it to an aphrodisiacal ritual by the Santeria gods but have to devote study for that to pick out which gods correspond to which. In the commonality trend of sports washing they tend to run out of money when they fail to scale the sport and then sell the ladies of sports washing on the streets as hookers, exploitated biological workers. They might let them freak and tend towards electing the masturbator. We have a gun in the cabinet on our island. The passion blinds them. Nobody wants their children or them as disposing creators either. Is it just me in this country or will I get over a butch and her bully and my money?

Re: The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Money

<12638326-af4a-4866-9c50-45a79ef3f501n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=509&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#509

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:26:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Bitch, Her Bully, & My Money
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 06:26 UTC

On Wednesday, December 27, 2023 at 1:23:30 AM UTC-5, johnny babylon wrote:
> They might be watching me a celibate psychic monitoring my fears expectations, hopes for evidence of the apocalypse and using a piecewise matching draw based on the yoke of my own survival instinct. I think something serious is going down on the 2nd because they’re shutting down the internet. There is a charity police pin that draws on emergency funding on a rolling expandable basis like an updated encryption key that gets turnover when it hits Cuba as it tends to like a winding snake river tale They’re likely to reduce any meaningful political social or economic progres with a replacement part negotiation me for my kids instead ne, nailed to the cross of my Darwinist survival instinct. It’s like segregated sexual agriculture where I come from and I’m an exploitative biological product. The male masturbator is a female aphrodisiacal device and is head hunted by blacks as a source of sexual potency energy. I keep a pale face negro penis as an example of the slavery tradition of syncretism like it lit of light white and circumcised by Leviticus tradition. I can reduce it to an aphrodisiacal ritual by the Santeria gods but have to devote study for that to pick out which gods correspond to which. In the commonality trend of sports washing they tend to run out of money when they fail to scale the sport and then sell the ladies of sports washing on the streets as hookers, exploitated biological workers. They might let them freak and tend towards electing the masturbator. We have a gun in the cabinet on our island. The passion blinds them. Nobody wants their children or them as disposing creators either. Is it just me in this country or will I get over a butch and her bully and my money?

leviticus is the part of the old testament where god instructs moses on how to build the temple of praise to him and makes decisions on ceremonial rituals