Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 18:32:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Warning Shot Vieques Beach
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 02:32 UTC

basically given the antigen toward global fidelity in puerto rico whereas cuba, i'm expecting a tinder block warning shot gamble right past the san juan fort hitting the vieques beachhead eastbound like old times. they're saying fuck i can hit you're beach, you're (bitch) and you can't do anything about it. This dire situation in the Middle East could turn out like an Israeli Vietnam where the public sentiment and media counter plausible explainable military objectives internationally and abroad. The war in Gaza is turning out to be a Jewish Vietnam as demonstrated in global protest. Their civilian population are being set up like straw men incurring humanitarian sympathy on a regional and international because they’re taking a beating for decidedly nationalist self protectionist interests overmatched if another entity where to step in for David or Goliath. It could blow up like a powder key a third world holy war. There’s a sense of urgency this time like we don’t get something up in the air to save us from catastrophic climate change and environment concerns there may not be another opportunity on an tome of nuke them back into the Stone Age. Of course this time the sense of urgency of the hippie Hispanic toking generation is your nuts are showing instead of send in the clowns. Obviously it would be ironic for foolish game but dummies to be debt off to fight in a war as foolhardy bump stock personnel and a minority professional roster so thin they consider mentally ill as viable professional contenders and pedagogues.. The whole thing ended up like a giant backyard Maradona play with the corner getting disoriented across midfield and turning back and cheered on by the hole team to score taking 1 on 1 on the goalie like a pisswalled pussy Marx. Of course if you pull the goalie to help down field then the home team goal post would be open for anything getting past the opposing midfield and the cheerleader with her panties bent over at midfield. I suspect the matter a historical apartheid like discrimination of indigenous people like native Indians tending to harbor crude facial features instead of the sophisticated classy Hollywood faces of European aristocracy. Rabbis coalesce on the matter if distinguishing the war in Palestine as a holy war because they discriminate between Judaism and Zionism which is a historical land grab for the establishment of an Israel state and desperate from belief in God and keeping of the Torah. My opinion is reliable because I’ve been reviewed by over 200 professors with advanced graduate degrees over my academic career, like the mixture of volumes of expert textbooks into one generative Text transformation chat prompt at a human validaty level. I began to small talk about Rocha like I was q Cuban spy but like during napoleon invasion of Spain im more of a Brit for better English trained by then in kind of counterintelligence so you want to appear to be a magnet for spy talk on spooks like big blimpie floating in the air. Which is why it a dangerous game in Latin America to appear the opponent because of the trigger happy backdoor batterer Maradona prospect in charades. I’m more of a spy balloon on the web which drew some concern when the United States shot down several Chinese observation balloons floating over military installations potentially setting a public policy precedent. The main objective is diplomatic relations Puerto Rico which is a tidy dose for the sake of auspice in a proxy war scenario where arms and strategic intelligence are tradable in a Utilitarian cerrucho formulaic sense of coordination. Because countries can help their friends like friends do instead of fighting themselves.