Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 16:33:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Foreign Contracting in Body of Domicile Creditorship
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:33 UTC

Far reaching vr head set multimodal transformer technology sits on a credit appropriation contract for outsource expertise finder manpower. This is the future of the ai labor force worth the creditable finder as patentable right by ghen v rich resulting the ticket to work scenario like punch clock short hand to creditor and long hand to expert foreigner manpower. The brains behind the operation is like pointing to the creditor and manpower as a corporate executive contractor for both financing and hr. became a tech career switch under the Clinton ticket to work program and gained expertise in technology, Human Resources and organizational psychology, and finance which I have converted into a foreign contracting scheme for intellectual property management in house. My speciality is intellectual property in foreign diplomacy concerns hedging on my Puerto Rico auspice as international based scholarly ambassador. %50 of companies are dropping bachelors as requirements for employment, most likely small businesses that rely on in house training to produce employees. I suggest corporate apprenticeship or vocational study for better job preparation than academic research pursuits which have become very political and dodgy on campus with foreign Chinese and Cuba scholars denied staffing. I think the era of big U is over as we know it like under Clinton. It’s very difficult to compete with the private market or acquire expertise subject matter experience relished by most employers in a college setting. There might be some domestic effort to tariff foreign copyright on pleasure imports like my novel multimodal visor. They tend to hire bums, blacks, or foreigners in this country which makes for an unsavory labor model of consumption. My European creditors have no tax base in this country because of the labor quagmire of foreign national training for domestic positions. It is inevitably the fact that the imperialist chokehold on the Americas is labor incentive based to flush out their cheap laborers. My corporation has decided to strategize on foreign intellectual property concerns to divert the finance of waste policy in the domestic labor product. American policy on Cuba is decidedly exploitative like China policy on North Korea commanding an endless supply of cheap foreign workers. American policy is a match free duty zone on the backs of foreign commoditization of the human labor product on selective imports. They are likely to match my draw on foreign labor or finance with a chaining economic effect diluting my bottom line return on investment revenue woth highly discriminatory peer distribution practices. Because of the contributory match distribution tariff scheme on the free wheeling populace.

https://chat.openai.com/share/655d7bcc-c6f4-4b52-a80f-0db25a73d55e

https://chat.openai.com/share/a844fcfa-20ac-479a-8b2e-cd6a8c8705a3