From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT - The worst of the worst - Fake School shooting calls
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:34:40 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:34 UTC

Terrifying American children.

"SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Snow crunching under their feet, breaths
coming quickly, the officers grabbed their duty rifles and ran toward
Nouvel Catholic Central High School.

The code had gone out just two minutes earlier on Feb. 7: active
shooting in progress.

They didn’t hesitate. When they found that the double doors next to the
parking lot were locked, one officer rammed them with his cruiser and
smashed them open. Another stepped over the shattered glass and into a
hallway lined with lockers. “Move, let’s move, let’s move!” he yelled,
in moments captured on body camera.
Police officers used a cruiser to force their way into a school in
Saginaw Township after what turned out to be hoax call. (Saginaw
Township Police Department)
A set of broken doors at Nouvel Catholic Central High School after
officers rammed them with a vehicle. (Saginaw Township Police Department)

Lt. James Rich was one of the officers at the scene. He remembers the
rush of adrenaline and the strange silence inside the school. It felt
like a puzzle whose pieces didn’t fit.

Officers checked every room in the building. They found nothing except
terrified children and teachers.

The 911 call that led police there had been a hoax.

It got stranger. At least eight other schools across Michigan were
targeted with similar hoax calls that morning."

[...]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/10/04/school-swatting-hoax-active-shooter

Re: OT - The worst of the worst - Fake School shooting calls

<d9805caa-3fa5-420d-95f8-be827c0fe9d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50597&group=alt.home.repair#50597

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 15:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: canope...@gmail.com (Thomas)
 by: Thomas - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 22:22 UTC

On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 3:37:33 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
> Terrifying American children.
>

> "SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Snow crunching under their feet, breaths
> coming quickly, the officers grabbed their duty rifles and ran toward
> Nouvel Catholic Central High School.
>
> The code had gone out just two minutes earlier on Feb. 7: active
> shooting in progress.
>
> They didn’t hesitate. When they found that the double doors next to the
> parking lot were locked, one officer rammed them with his cruiser and
> smashed them open. Another stepped over the shattered glass and into a
> hallway lined with lockers. “Move, let’s move, let’s move!” he yelled,
> in moments captured on body camera.
> Police officers used a cruiser to force their way into a school in
> Saginaw Township after what turned out to be hoax call. (Saginaw
> Township Police Department)
> A set of broken doors at Nouvel Catholic Central High School after
> officers rammed them with a vehicle. (Saginaw Township Police Department)
>
> Lt. James Rich was one of the officers at the scene. He remembers the
> rush of adrenaline and the strange silence inside the school. It felt
> like a puzzle whose pieces didn’t fit.
>
> Officers checked every room in the building. They found nothing except
> terrified children and teachers.
>
> The 911 call that led police there had been a hoax.
>
> It got stranger. At least eight other schools across Michigan were
> targeted with similar hoax calls that morning."
>
> "SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Snow crunching under their feet, breaths
> coming quickly, the officers grabbed their duty rifles and ran toward
> Nouvel Catholic Central High School.
>
> The code had gone out just two minutes earlier on Feb. 7: active
> shooting in progress.
>
> They didn’t hesitate. When they found that the double doors next to the
> parking lot were locked, one officer rammed them with his cruiser and
> smashed them open. Another stepped over the shattered glass and into a
> hallway lined with lockers. “Move, let’s move, let’s move!” he yelled,
> in moments captured on body camera.
> Police officers used a cruiser to force their way into a school in
> Saginaw Township after what turned out to be hoax call. (Saginaw
> Township Police Department)
> A set of broken doors at Nouvel Catholic Central High School after
> officers rammed them with a vehicle. (Saginaw Township Police Department)
>
> Lt. James Rich was one of the officers at the scene. He remembers the
> rush of adrenaline and the strange silence inside the school. It felt
> like a puzzle whose pieces didn’t fit.
>
> Officers checked every room in the building. They found nothing except
> terrified children and teachers.
>
> The 911 call that led police there had been a hoax.
>
> It got stranger. At least eight other schools across Michigan were
> targeted with similar hoax calls that morning.
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/10/04/school-swatting-hoax-active-shooter
The caller should get the same sentence as the real deal. This kinda pisses me off more.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT - The worst of the worst - Fake School shooting calls