Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 12:16:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Manuel Rocha: The Cuban Phantom 'Swords
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 20:16 UTC

To have built the ideals of the colonization of the New World on the unsustainable living labor standards of the poor slaves to suffer with their fates and class desire is to comparatively critique the class connotation of communism as a poverty utopia under the wheel of progress. Because the slaves of their ideals would follow their pursuit to the ends of the world, galaxy, and universe for free. I don’t say this necessarily on Cuba‘s behalf like a Rocha phantom because I have never been on the island but I mention in pure self interest. Linear economics are a trip out of bounds in a legalities sense. The transaction steps procedurally needed to saliently surpass routine thresholds cannot be met consistently on an overhead exacting costs basis without generative turnover in the negative consequence of leftover remaindermen. With the individualistic pursuit of mutual self interest at stake the trigonometry of United States, Puerto Rico, and Cuba is undeniable. Because a good will estate is the only economic vehicle capable of providing the real freedom of communist culture and it’s only prosperity patron. It’s something left of heaven. Something lost of luxury in capitalism. Because in communism ideals, spirituality, and higher ethos still matters if chores of labor and living standards aren’t because of the economic embargo. Cuba is like an anchor love boat. They are our joy hope of love of both. All the ethics, legalities, and moral religious aesthetics go out the window on this. They are the bright shining star in a decadent imperial society of crumbling mores. The imperialists are not the marriage sex of rescue.