What you don't know won't help you much either. -- D. Bennett

interests / alt.life.sucks / BOZO KIKE: CUM OBSESSED MILK BY THE STEIN SMILKSTEIN -- ARE CONTRARY TO ALL MEN

SubjectAuthor
* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Ras Tafarian
+* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"bosodeniro@gmail.com
|`* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Thomas Joseph
| `* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"bosodeniro@gmail.com
|  `- THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Thomas Joseph
`* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Thomas Joseph
 +* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"bosodeniro@gmail.com
 |`- THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Thomas Joseph
 `* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"bosodeniro@gmail.com
  `* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Thomas Joseph
   `* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"bosodeniro@gmail.com
    `* THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"Thomas Joseph
     `- BOZO KIKE: CUM OBSESSED MILK BY THE STEIN SMILKSTEIN -- ARE CONTRARY TO ALL MERas Tafarian

1
THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<fmciJ.49272$Wkjc.20210@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4991&group=alt.life.sucks#4991

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 06:36:22 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 16:36 UTC

Things Were Quiet Here In This Newsgroup,
Until Fake Imposter Bozo "boso" Decidided To
Cross-Post His Attacks From This Newsgroup
Into Other Newsgroups.

Any Psycho Shrink Therapist Would Postulate
That He (Fake Bozo), Boso Wants Attention,
And Is A Masochist,
And A Sadist.

YOU CAN THANK THE FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO "boso",
THOMAS JOSEPH.

SMILKSTEIN BOSO IS LIKE THE JEW WHO STARTED
AN AVALANCHE AND DESTROYED HIS OWN VILLAGE
OF NOW BURIED JEWS.

GOOD GOING IDIOT JEW !

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<fa2846aa-16f5-479f-a91c-8b8f624928e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4992&group=alt.life.sucks#4992

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 10:43:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:43 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 8:36:28 AM UTC-8, Ras Tafarian wrote:
> Things Were Quiet Here In This Newsgroup,
> Until Fake Imposter Bozo "boso" Decidided To
> Cross-Post His Attacks From This Newsgroup
> Into Other Newsgroups.
>
> Any Psycho Shrink Therapist Would Postulate
> That He (Fake Bozo), Boso Wants Attention,
> And Is A Masochist,
> And A Sadist.
>
> YOU CAN THANK THE FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO "boso",
> THOMAS JOSEPH.
>
> SMILKSTEIN BOSO IS LIKE THE JEW WHO STARTED
> AN AVALANCHE AND DESTROYED HIS OWN VILLAGE
> OF NOW BURIED JEWS.
>
> GOOD GOING IDIOT JEW !

Ras, you're brain dead, an attention WHORE, a faggot cocksucker who has the smell of cum in your mouth, and it's always your own. Something is really wrong with you, and you won't take your medication, and I'm not going to respond to you ever again and advise everybody and anybody here to do likewise. Now fuck off and die you useless asshole. Everybody hates you including your family for good reason — JUST DIE YOU OFFENSIVE USELESS ASSHOLE. Just go away and die.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<69523f90-5ce9-4240-9cd5-2aa431c20cfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4999&group=alt.life.sucks#4999

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:36:43 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 21:36 UTC

> Ras, you're brain dead, an attention WHORE, a faggot cocksucker who has the smell of cum in your mouth, and it's always your own. Something is really wrong with you, and you won't take your medication, and I'm not going to respond to you ever again and advise everybody and anybody here to do likewise. Now fuck off and die you useless asshole. Everybody hates you including your family for good reason — JUST DIE YOU OFFENSIVE USELESS ASSHOLE. Just go away and die.

I don't hate anyone and YOU can't make me. I don't love everyone, I won't go that far trying to make myself look good. But hate? No way man. Aside from the Jew stuff - it can get boring - I enjoy some of Ras's more honest attacks on you. Same with your attacks on me. If they are honest I like them - I welcome them - I encourage them - and if I were President of Earth I would make them mandatory under penalty of death. I want to be blasted from all angles with criticisms. But they must be honest. With me it's all about honesty.

I'm not lying (this time).

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<ed285154-3f41-4f00-8a3c-a8268ddedcfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5000&group=alt.life.sucks#5000

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:40:19 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 21:40 UTC

Well Ras, I don't think any intelligent person needs your info on this, it's obvious Bozo pasted your posts into this newsgroup, which is a practice I am not opposed to. It is time for all the newsgroups to come together as one same as our world is coming together with peace, love, and understanding to guide the way with an occasional bit of blood letting as a change of pace now and then. Also, the Jew thing - I don't give a shit one way or the other, I just find it boring. Same with that Nazi/Homo/Jew site Bozo frequents. I went there and it got old quick. But if blended in with all the newsgroups on earth it will serve it's purpose, as all living entities must in time surely do - and then the world will be a better place - because of my suggestion.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<68713fcc-f1fe-4db8-97e0-c77d6d9e1563n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5002&group=alt.life.sucks#5002

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:13:10 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 02:13 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:40:20 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well Ras, I don't think any intelligent person needs your info on this, it's obvious Bozo pasted your posts into this newsgroup, which is a practice I am not opposed to. It is time for all the newsgroups to come together as one same as our world is coming together with peace, love, and understanding to guide the way with an occasional bit of blood letting as a change of pace now and then. Also, the Jew thing - I don't give a shit one way or the other, I just find it boring. Same with that Nazi/Homo/Jew site Bozo frequents. I went there and it got old quick. But if blended in with all the newsgroups on earth it will serve it's purpose, as all living entities must in time surely do - and then the world will beand a chicken a better place - because of my suggestion.

You're a dishonest coward and a bigger POS than Ras. Ras is mentally ill and technically has an excuse. You're a bumbling mumbling weaseland for that you deserve to have the shit knocked outta you. Just wish i could watch it happening and know why.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<590a274d-d4a5-4120-b419-856b80bbe5e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5003&group=alt.life.sucks#5003

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:25:26 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 02:25 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:40:20 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well Ras, I don't think any intelligent person needs your info on this, it's obvious Bozo pasted your posts into this newsgroup, which is a practice I am not opposed to. It is time for all the newsgroups to come together as one same as our world is coming together with peace, love, and understanding to guide the way with an occasional bit of blood letting as a change of pace now and then. Also, the Jew thing - I don't give a shit one way or the other, I just find it boring. Same with that Nazi/Homo/Jew site Bozo frequents. I went there and it got old quick. But if blended in with all the newsgroups on earth it will serve it's purpose, as all living entities must in time surely do - and then the world will be a better place - because of my suggestion.

You babbling typewriting moron. And you're full of shit if you think I posted his stuff here. You're a real piece of work Tommy. I don't like you, I don't trust you, and I admit I kinda hate you, and you deserve what you get, which if you're lucky is prolly just nothing which is exactly what you deserve, but if it is, you're damn effing lucky cuz I think you deserve to be damned. But you'll prolly luck-out cuz you're a coward just like your heroes here. Cowards and haters like like yourself squeak by. Good luck asshole, you prolly won't need it, but if the universe is fair then maybe you will. Fuck you Tommy and Ras too.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<d5903981-9458-4041-9266-ade69aeacebbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5018&group=alt.life.sucks#5018

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:14:02 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:14 UTC

> You're a dishonest coward and a bigger POS than Ras. Ras is mentally ill and technically has an excuse. You're a bumbling mumbling weaseland for that you deserve to have the shit knocked outta you. Just wish i could watch it happening and know why.

Nice one Bozo. Ras is nuts and has an excuse and I don't, that's not fair. I like your last line, could apply to lots of people after telling them they deserve to have the shit knocked out of them: "Just wish I could watch it happening and know why." Watching people getting the shit knocked out of them turns you on, so you go around looking for people to give you an excuse to wish the same on them. You spend each day hoping and praying for people to wrong you in some way - any way to justify the ugly fistic comeuppance you long for.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<e8f6c925-ca6e-49d3-b26c-6dff9cdf4c61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5019&group=alt.life.sucks#5019

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:16:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:16 UTC

> You babbling typewriting moron. And you're full of shit if you think I posted his stuff here. You're a real piece of work Tommy. I don't like you, I don't trust you, and I admit I kinda hate you, and you deserve what you get, which if you're lucky is prolly just nothing which is exactly what you deserve, but if it is, you're damn effing lucky cuz I think you deserve to be damned. But you'll prolly luck-out cuz you're a coward just like your heroes here. Cowards and haters like like yourself squeak by. Good luck asshole, you prolly won't need it, but if the universe is fair then maybe you will. Fuck you Tommy and Ras too.

Wow. You know I don't have to respond to your posts at all. Yet I do. I deserve some respect for that. Maybe your way of showing that respect is by reading my babbling typewritten posts start to finish, then responding in the manner of your choice. As it should be in a world of fairness. My kind of world (as long as I don't have to live in it).

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<ae15001b-c224-459d-b52b-29e7f08bfcb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5024&group=alt.life.sucks#5024

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 12:16:46 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:16 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 11:16:53 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> =
> > You babbling typewriting moron. And you're full of shit if you think I posted his stuff here. You're a real piece of work Tommy. I don't like you, I don't trust you, and I admit I kinda hate you, and you deserve what you get, which if you're lucky is prolly just nothing which is exactly what you deserve, but if it is, you're damn effing lucky cuz I think you deserve to be damned. But you'll prolly luck-out cuz you're a coward just like your heroes here. Cowards and haters like like yourself squeak by. Good luck asshole, you prolly won't need it, but if the universe is fair then maybe you will. Fuck you Tommy and Ras too.
> Wow. You know I don't have to respond to your posts at all. Yet I do. I deserve some respect for that. Maybe your way of showing that respect is by reading my babbling typewritten posts start to finish, then responding in the manner of your choice. As it should be in a world of fairness. My kind of world (as long as I don't have to live in it).

You're not much different than your typewriter, Joseph. You babble on mechanically but like most haters (both silent and overt) and you know not what you do and have little or nothing to say but your emotional and cultural deprivation. I used to like you a little bit TJ but you're just a little too uncivilized even for a fool like myself to suffer. Sorry.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<92f7c17a-ec22-4132-9e55-24ccb4dc8dacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5025&group=alt.life.sucks#5025

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 12:17:27 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:17 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:36:44 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ras, you're brain dead, an attention WHORE, a faggot cocksucker who has the smell of cum in your mouth, and it's always your own. Something is really wrong with you, and you won't take your medication, and I'm not going to respond to you ever again and advise everybody and anybody here to do likewise. Now fuck off and die you useless asshole. Everybody hates you including your family for good reason — JUST DIE YOU OFFENSIVE USELESS ASSHOLE. Just go away and die.
> I don't hate anyone and YOU can't make me. I don't love everyone, I won't go that far trying to make myself look good. But hate? No way man. Aside from the Jew stuff - it can get boring - I enjoy some of Ras's more honest attacks on you. Same with your attacks on me. If they are honest I like them - I welcome them - I encourage them - and if I were President of Earth I would make them mandatory under penalty of death. I want to be blasted from all angles with criticisms. But they must be honest. With me it's all about honesty.
>
> I'm not lying (this time).

You're pretty stupid for somebody who is superficially literate and yet doesn't even appreciate the difference between word usages like honesty versus opinion. Idiot.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<cde6f592-5dae-4f0d-9ded-ab78b6d62109n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5031&group=alt.life.sucks#5031

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 14:04:45 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 22:04 UTC

> You're not much different than your typewriter, Joseph. You babble on mechanically but like most haters (both silent and overt) and you know not what you do and have little or nothing to say but your emotional and cultural deprivation. I used to like you a little bit TJ but you're just a little too uncivilized even for a fool like myself to suffer. Sorry.

Let's be honest Bozo. Are you capable of that? Just once? I am a bit sick of hearing you call me a hater when I see enough hate pouring out of you to darken everything within a mile of wherever you're at. You are easily the most hateful person on this newsgroup. Not a very competitive title, but for now you are the King of Hate around here, and your posts prove it. The truth, Bozo - we want the truth. And we're going to get it. I sense that you are pissed that I no longer call you on the phone the way I used to until one day I just couldn't handle the exhaustion of listening to you yelling louder and louder at me through the phone to drown me out. I have known others who resort to this tactic. It's a primitive tactic. Very ghetto actually. But then for you it's natural because YOU ARE A JEW. Now, is that hateful? No, it is the simple truth. Of course not all Jews resort to shouting people down. Unfortunately, those who do give those who don't a bad name. You give your people a bad name Bozo. For the sake of your own people, please stop calling people haters just to get a rise out of them. Perhaps you are trying to egg me on to the point where I call you on the phone to discuss our differences in a civilized manner. But that is not possible, because at the point of any kind of disagreement, no matter how small, your voice goes up in volume, turning a regular street corner brawl into World War Z.

Re: THOMAS JOSEPH THANKS FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO: "boso"

<50dc65b3-25a2-4785-914e-e507c8cf21c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5032&group=alt.life.sucks#5032

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 14:09:59 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

> You're pretty stupid for somebody who is superficially literate and yet doesn't even appreciate the difference between word usages like honesty versus opinion. Idiot.

"Superficially literate", I can ride with that, a very accurate description.. Now, should I be taken out and crucified because my level of literacy is not up to your standards? I try the best I can (without trying too hard). But I agree with your description of me, which is merely an opinion, but probably an honest one. Why must it be honesty vs opinion? If an opinion is honest there is no conflict. And please don't call me an idiot.

BOZO KIKE: CUM OBSESSED MILK BY THE STEIN SMILKSTEIN -- ARE CONTRARY TO ALL MEN

<aUCiJ.28539$Ak2.17651@fx20.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5034&group=alt.life.sucks#5034

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: BOZO KIKE: CUM OBSESSED MILK BY THE STEIN SMILKSTEIN -- ARE CONTRARY TO ALL MEN
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 12:47:27 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 22:47 UTC

“Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets,
and have persecuted us; and they please not God,
and are contrary to all men:”

1 Thessalonians 2:15

interests / alt.life.sucks / BOZO KIKE: CUM OBSESSED MILK BY THE STEIN SMILKSTEIN -- ARE CONTRARY TO ALL MEN