Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 14:40:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_TRUNEWS_/_BREAKING_NEWS_——►_JEWS_TOTALLY_B
EHIND_COVID_DEATH_JABS
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 22:40 UTC

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 5:30:05 PM UTC-5, Ras Tafarian wrote:
> TRUNEWS ——► HAWAII \ JOSH GREEN [D] —
> JEWS TOTALLY BEHIND COVID DEATH JABS
>
> ———————————————————————————————
>
> HIDE AND SEEK: WHERE IS CALIFORNIA'S GAVIN NEWSOM ?
>
> THE 'CANCEL CULTURE' IS A JEW PLOT
> THE COVID DEATH JABS IS A JEW PLOT.
>
> https://www.trunews.com/live" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.trunews.com/live
> https://www.trunews.com/
>

> HAWAI`I
>
> " MR. DEATH JAB",
> LT. GOV. [D] JOSH GREEN,
> DARTH VADER SKULL IN STATE OFFICE,
> HE'S WITH THE DARK-SIDE,
> SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FAKE "jew".
>

> CALIFORNIA ——► GOV. NEWSOM IS DEAD [?]
>
> ————————————————————————————
>
> REPORT: GAVIN NEWSOM IS OUT OF SIGHT BECAUSE HE HAS
> BELL'S PALSY FROM HIS BOOSTER SHOT
>
> https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-gavin-newsom-is-out-of-sight-because-he-has-bells-palsy-from-his-booster-shot/
>
> LIVE RADIO SHOW (24/7)
> http://www.infowars.com
>
> INSIDE REPORTS STATE THAT HE IS VERY SICK,
> IN HIS OWN HOME . . .
>
> ARRESTED, SICK, DEAD:
>
> https://celebpie.com/gavin-newsom-missing-was-he-arrested-or-sick
>
> THE BRITISH KNOW SOMETHING IS HORRIBLY WRONG . . .
> HE HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE HE GOT THE COVID DEATH JAB.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10172023/Wheres-Gavin-California-Governor-Newsom-disappears-public-view-10-days.html

> INFOWARS / ALEX JONES
>
> http://www.infowars.com
> http://www.prisonplanet.com
> https://banned.video/
>
> THE GREATEST HEALTH RESTORING PRODUCTS !
> https://www.infowarsstore.com
>
> * X-2 IS A MIRACLE !

This is incredibly informative stuff from you and I'm sure you're getting it from the best sources out there. You are deep into stuff few people know about. This makes you an expert on those topics. Unfortunately these are topics I personally am not interested in, mostly political type crap - very obsessive, even nuts, the degree to which you have gone to learn about these people. But I realize your passion is honest because you care. You see these people as a threat and are trying to alert us to danger. This is nice of you. For that reason, even though I have no idea who or what you're talking about, I applaud your efforts. You have an entertaining way of expressing yourself. Too bad you can't get drop the political type crap and get into more interesting topics like the stuff Ollie and I talk about in here. If you can do that I might be able to get you a deal with a big publishing house for your next book. My inside guy is a Jew though. Are you willing to work with him? If so we can make millions. All I want is a small cut for turning you on to the publishing house.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: TRUNEWS / BREAKING NEWS ——► JEWS TOTALLY BEHIND COVID DEATH JABS