Often things ARE as bad as they seem!

interests / alt.home.repair / Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

SubjectAuthor
* Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...Robert L Peters
+* Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 OperationT
|+- Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...danny burstein
|+* Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operationrbowman
||+- Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 OperationT
||`- lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
|`- Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...trader_4
`- Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...micky

1
Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<JHzSM.53040$Mec1.948@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50318&group=alt.home.repair#50318

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bob...@hillary.imap (Robert L Peters)
Subject: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 09:35:48 -0400
 by: Robert L Peters - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 13:35 UTC

Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and Planted Documents Days Earlier That Were Later Used Against Innocent Americans

In February of this year, The Gateway Pundit’s Cara Castronuovo wrote about a shocking development in the US government’s case against the Proud Boys.

it was discovered that the Government itself was the author of the mysterious “1776 Returns” document.

The 1776 Returns document is the title of a 9-page paper that outlined strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.

It was confirmed in court that the FBI was behind the document and and FBI operative was the author of the document.

The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest” named Erika Flores.

Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns” and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with Tarrio!

Tarrio was charged with Seditious Conspiracy and was later found guilty along with four fellow members of the Proud Boys. Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in federal prison for planning the entire “seditious conspiracy.” We now know that it was the
FBI who was behind the conspiracy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/now-there-is-evidence-fbi-planned-january-6/

You can never trust Democrats.

Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<uffmrg$36m9n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50338&group=alt.home.repair#50338

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation
and...
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 17:22:08 -0700
 by: T - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 00:22 UTC

On 10/2/23 06:35, Robert L Peters wrote:
> Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and
> Planted Documents Days Earlier That Were Later Used Against Innocent
> Americans
>
> In February of this year, The Gateway Pundit’s Cara Castronuovo wrote
> about a shocking development in the US government’s case against the
> Proud Boys.
>
> it was discovered that the Government itself was the author of the
> mysterious “1776 Returns” document.
>
> The 1776 Returns document is the title of a 9-page paper that outlined
> strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January
> 6, 2021.
>
> It was confirmed in court that the FBI was behind the document and and
> FBI operative was the author of the document.
>
> The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman
> Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest”
> named Erika Flores.
>
> Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A
> GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns”
> and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with
> Tarrio!
>
> Tarrio was charged with Seditious Conspiracy and was later found guilty
> along with four fellow members of the Proud Boys. Enrique Tarrio was
> sentenced to 22 years in federal prison for planning the entire
> “seditious conspiracy.” We now know that it was the FBI who was behind
> the conspiracy.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/now-there-is-evidence-fbi-planned-january-6/
>
> You can never trust Democrats.
Entrapment. Would would have guessed. Oh and the
Antifa and BLM fascists would tried to literally
burn Trump out of the white house ALL got their
charges dropped. Hmmmmmmmm.
Remember when we all use to be proud of the FBI?
Thank you so much Obama.
When Trump gets back in, I hope he kicks some
serious ass.

Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<uffnm8$fb8$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50340&group=alt.home.repair#50340

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 00:36:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 00:36 UTC

[more stupid base 64 garbage from <T@invalid.invalid>.
And "T" reposted screensful just to add]:

"Entrapment. Would would have guessed. Oh and the
Antifa and BLM fascists would tried to literally
burn Trump out of the white house ALL got their
charges dropped. Hmmmmmmmm."

WHich, of course, is delusional ullshitbay.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<ko1ke2Fc931U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50349&group=alt.home.repair#50349

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
and...
Date: 3 Oct 2023 04:42:43 GMT
 by: rbowman - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 04:42 UTC

On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 17:22:08 -0700, T wrote:

> Remember when we all use to be proud of the FBI?
> Thank you so much Obama.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

They cast a wide net with that program and I believe it lives on. They
also outdid themselves at Waco and Ruby Ridge. It wasn't quite like .
Efrem Zimbalist Jr portrayed it.

Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<ufg6kj$3d0is$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50352&group=alt.home.repair#50352

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
and...
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 21:51:31 -0700
 by: T - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 04:51 UTC

On 10/2/23 21:42, rbowman wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 17:22:08 -0700, T wrote:
>
>> Remember when we all use to be proud of the FBI?
>> Thank you so much Obama.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
>
> They cast a wide net with that program and I believe it lives on. They
> also outdid themselves at Waco and Ruby Ridge. It wasn't quite like .
> Efrem Zimbalist Jr portrayed it.

Now they have included parents and Catholics.
Yikes!

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<%%PSM.67500$2XR1.3168@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50355&group=alt.home.repair#50355

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 10:09:44 +0200
 by: Peeler - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 08:09 UTC

On 3 Oct 2023 04:42:43 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
>
> They cast a wide net with that program and I believe it lives on. They
> also outdid themselves at Waco and Ruby Ridge. It wasn't quite like .
> Efrem Zimbalist Jr portrayed it.

I see that there isn't anything like your big mouth on these groups, you
abnormal senile gossip! LOL

--
Self-admiring gossip lowbrowwoman about his own, excessively interesting
personality, again:

Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<13caaa74-a577-418b-92f8-5fcc73e507bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50490&group=alt.home.repair#50490

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 07:20:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 14:20 UTC

On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 8:22:16 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 10/2/23 06:35, Robert L Peters wrote:
> > Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and
> > Planted Documents Days Earlier That Were Later Used Against Innocent
> > Americans
> >
> > In February of this year, The Gateway Pundit’s Cara Castronuovo wrote
> > about a shocking development in the US government’s case against the
> > Proud Boys.
> >
> > it was discovered that the Government itself was the author of the
> > mysterious “1776 Returns” document.
> >
> > The 1776 Returns document is the title of a 9-page paper that outlined
> > strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January
> > 6, 2021.
> >
> > It was confirmed in court that the FBI was behind the document and and
> > FBI operative was the author of the document.
> >
> > The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman
> > Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest”
> > named Erika Flores.
> >
> > Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A
> > GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns”
> > and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with
> > Tarrio!
> >
> > Tarrio was charged with Seditious Conspiracy and was later found guilty
> > along with four fellow members of the Proud Boys. Enrique Tarrio was
> > sentenced to 22 years in federal prison for planning the entire
> > “seditious conspiracy.” We now know that it was the FBI who was behind
> > the conspiracy.
> >
> > https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/now-there-is-evidence-fbi-planned-january-6/

Is this the same GP that's being sued for defamation for the election fraud lies they
spread about the Freeman and Moss, the two black election workers who's lives they
ruined? You know the same two that have already won a settlement with One
America and that just won their case against Rudy? Rudy's been ordered to pay
up $90K to cover their legal fees, the penalty phase of that trial is coming next.
That GP?

> > You can never trust Democrats.
> Entrapment. Would would have guessed. Oh and the
> Antifa and BLM fascists would tried to literally
> burn Trump out of the white house ALL got their
> charges dropped. Hmmmmmmmm.

Still waiting for any cite about what this is supposed to be about.
I don't recall any such incident. Surely there must be videos of the
WH on fire.

> Remember when we all use to be proud of the FBI?
> Thank you so much Obama.
>
> When Trump gets back in, I hope he kicks some
> serious ass.

As if he's running for the first time. Trump already had 4 years, his main concern
with the FBI was whether he could coerce Comey into being loyal to him, instead
of the Constitution. Of course, you'll just say Comey is lying, but it's not as if Comey
is the only one, half the people that had anything to do with Trump say the same
thing, he demanded loyalty only to him.

Re: Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...

<34bohi5hk63k3b18rfvlm04tivmt4cji04@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=50493&group=alt.home.repair#50493

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2023 11:01:01 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 15:01 UTC

I didn't read the OP here. The subject line is enough to know it's
posted by a crackpot.

interests / alt.home.repair / Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and...