I've got a very bad feeling about this. -- Han Solo

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: One last time - swear to God

SubjectAuthor
* One last time - swear to GodThomas Joseph
+- One last time - swear to GodRas Tafarian
`* One last time - swear to GodRas Tafarian
 `* One last time - swear to GodOllieNorthie@aol.com
  +* One last time - swear to GodJudith Latham
  |`- One last time - swear to GodThomas Joseph
  `- One last time - swear to GodThomas Joseph

1
One last time - swear to God

<63501443-279f-47f4-a3e7-d9e0ae6bb798n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4978&group=alt.life.sucks#4978

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:18:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: One last time - swear to God
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 02:18 UTC

About names again - let's take you for example. You do not have a mass killer's name.  You have the kind of name belonging to a person who is not only incapable of murder but doesn't even have the guts to pay someone to do it for them.  All they can do is sit back and pray for it to happen. I don't even know your name but I'm telling you that anyway.

If you reveal your true name I have some some idea what kind of person you are and where you’re heading in life. It’s not so much the name, it's more the version the name's owner chooses to use. If you choose to use the formal version of your name, then you are likely to be a pompous ass who thinks becoming a lawyer or doctor equates to success. A phony, a fraud, a pretender.  I don't know what people call you.  If you have any friends they probably know. They probably call you what you want to be called. So it's a free choice type thing. Along with you, your friends and associates will determine the direction you take in life.  Choose the right name or take the wrong path!

Tell me your name
And I’ll tell you your game

Re: One last time - swear to God

<Nn3iJ.49263$Wkjc.37989@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4980&group=alt.life.sucks#4980

From: moaula...@hotmail.co.nz (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: One last time - swear to God
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 20:23:38 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 06:23 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote:

> What’s in a name?

Thomas (6)
Joseph (6)

Your Middle Name (6) Eludes Everyone, Please Share.

You Have Professed That You Are A Satanist Enabler, Thus Bound
For Eternal Torment In The Pits Of Hell. Hell And The Lake Of Fire
Exists, Whether You Believe In It Or Not. Thomas The Apostle Is
Very Much Akin To You Thomas Joseph -- A 'Doubting Thomas',
The Original 'Doubting Thomas, An Apostle Of Jesus Christ:

“ Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put
my finger where the nails were, and put my hand
into his side, I will not believe ”

I Pity You, That God Almighty Never Gave You The Sight Or Wisdom To
Realize How This World Works, Nor What Will Transpire, And Ultimately
Your Own Fate, As A Satanist Enabler. God Almighty New You From The
Foundation Of The World And That You Thomas Joseph Would Be A
Blaspheming Heretic Heathen Satanist. Eternal Life Will Always Elude
You. Buy An Asbestos Suit, Loser.

Re: One last time - swear to God

<%n3iJ.19508$zF3.6091@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4981&group=alt.life.sucks#4981

From: moaula...@hotmail.co.nz (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 20:23:52 -1000

"Thomas Joseph" wrote:

> What’s in a name?

Thomas (6)
Joseph (6)

Your Middle Name (6) Eludes Everyone, Please Share.

You Have Professed That You Are A Satanist Enabler, Thus Bound
For Eternal Torment In The Pits Of Hell. Hell And The Lake Of Fire
Exists, Whether You Believe In It Or Not. Thomas The Apostle Is
Very Much Akin To You Thomas Joseph -- A 'Doubting Thomas',
The Original 'Doubting Thomas, An Apostle Of Jesus Christ:

“ Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put
my finger where the nails were, and put my hand
into his side, I will not believe ”

I Pity You, That God Almighty Never Gave You The Sight Or Wisdom To
Realize How This World Works, Nor What Will Transpire, And Ultimately
Your Own Fate, As A Satanist Enabler. God Almighty New You From The
Foundation Of The World And That You Thomas Joseph Would Be A
Blaspheming Heretic Heathen Satanist. Eternal Life Will Always Elude
You. Buy An Asbestos Suit, Loser.

Re: One last time - swear to God

<e9532184-46a3-40a0-90ff-2544860d1689n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4983&group=alt.life.sucks#4983

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:31:41 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 07:31 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:23:57 AM UTC-5, Ras Tafarian wrote:
> "Thomas Joseph" wrote:
>
> > What’s in a name?
>

> Thomas (6)
> Joseph (6)
>
> Your Middle Name (6) Eludes Everyone, Please Share.
>
> You Have Professed That You Are A Satanist Enabler, Thus Bound
> For Eternal Torment In The Pits Of Hell. Hell And The Lake Of Fire
> Exists, Whether You Believe In It Or Not. Thomas The Apostle Is
> Very Much Akin To You Thomas Joseph -- A 'Doubting Thomas',
> The Original 'Doubting Thomas, An Apostle Of Jesus Christ:
>
> “ Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put
> my finger where the nails were, and put my hand
> into his side, I will not believe ”
>
> I Pity You, That God Almighty Never Gave You The Sight Or Wisdom To
> Realize How This World Works, Nor What Will Transpire, And Ultimately
> Your Own Fate, As A Satanist Enabler. God Almighty New You From The
> Foundation Of The World And That You Thomas Joseph Would Be A
> Blaspheming Heretic Heathen Satanist. Eternal Life Will Always Elude
> You. Buy An Asbestos Suit, Loser.

This is getting complicated. I will take 'CUNT' for 400.

Re: One last time - swear to God

<smc2tr$b68$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4994&group=alt.life.sucks#4994

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 15:56:23 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56 UTC

On 11/8/2021 2:31 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 1:23:57 AM UTC-5, Ras Tafarian wrote:
>> "Thomas Joseph" wrote:
>>
>>> What’s in a name?
>>

>> Thomas (6)
>> Joseph (6)
>>
>> Your Middle Name (6) Eludes Everyone, Please Share.
>>
>> You Have Professed That You Are A Satanist Enabler, Thus Bound
>> For Eternal Torment In The Pits Of Hell. Hell And The Lake Of Fire
>> Exists, Whether You Believe In It Or Not. Thomas The Apostle Is
>> Very Much Akin To You Thomas Joseph -- A 'Doubting Thomas',
>> The Original 'Doubting Thomas, An Apostle Of Jesus Christ:
>>
>> “ Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put
>> my finger where the nails were, and put my hand
>> into his side, I will not believe ”
>>
>> I Pity You, That God Almighty Never Gave You The Sight Or Wisdom To
>> Realize How This World Works, Nor What Will Transpire, And Ultimately
>> Your Own Fate, As A Satanist Enabler. God Almighty New You From The
>> Foundation Of The World And That You Thomas Joseph Would Be A
>> Blaspheming Heretic Heathen Satanist. Eternal Life Will Always Elude
>> You. Buy An Asbestos Suit, Loser.
>

> This is getting complicated. I will take 'CUNT' for 400.

If you want my cunt it's going to cost you more than that; and I'm not
talking money.

Re: One last time - swear to God

<35b35a62-c5c8-4552-b205-910e100f2145n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4995&group=alt.life.sucks#4995

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:17:08 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 21:17 UTC

> This is getting complicated. I will take 'CUNT' for 400.

> If you want my cunt it's going to cost you more than that; and I'm not
> talking money.

Glad you're talking to Ollie and not to me. I think cunts should come with zippers. They can be cute when they're shut - kind of pouty and innocent looking. But the wide gaping cavern - for me it's a major turnoff. Guess that means I'm either gay or not a real all American man. Whatever, I don't care.

"Yo, Babe, I'll be over in an hour. Keep that thing zippered up till I get there."

Re: One last time - swear to God

<672accf0-c7c0-423c-a3cf-dafdb316139an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4996&group=alt.life.sucks#4996

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:22:31 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 21:22 UTC

> This is getting complicated. I will take 'CUNT' for 400.

Isn't that from Hollywood Squares or one of those old game shows? If so it makes me think of a guy with a square cock who puts an ad in a dating site asking for a woman with a square cunt. When I was a kid I enjoyed reading the Marquis de Sade's stuff. Pretty funny. He had one whole chapter called "The Fuckers", or something like that, where he described the cock of each Fucker. They all had nicknames. One guy was called "The Peg" because his cock was only 1 inch long but 10 inches around. A cock for every occasion.

Come on, grow some balls - let's see a photo of your cunt. Or how about just your face? Then the body? Dressed first, then undressed. I like to know what I'm messing with. No blind dates for me. Unless I don't like the way they get down, in which case I will rip out their fucking eyes.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: One last time - swear to God