6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / soc.culture.puerto-rico / Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty

SubjectAuthor
* Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Facultyjohnny babylon
`* Re: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Facultyjohnny babylon
 `* Re: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Facultyjohnny babylon
  `- Re: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Facultyjohnny babylon

1
Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty

<279df03c-0e87-49d8-baf6-4fc24218299bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=499&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#499

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:36:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 02:36 UTC

Someone from the county examiner came to my door and knocked hard claiming there was a threat to my safety and that of others. I’m suggesting the suicidal glove treatment should be investigated for similar systems touch profile logs for county and state suicide cases. The suicide touch professional is the statistical profile cluster of highest suicide rate among patients arguing they wear suicidal gloves. Who wears the suicidal gloves in this community and does key take my insurance? I’m saying the county threat examiner should search for the suicide gloves, the professional touch profile with highest suicide rate and refer them to my remedial practice. Cursory review would exhibit a similarity of matching touch pattern clustered by month or 4 digit year (compensating for y2k) or recurring day and month anniversary year or professional battalions automatic of cluster hits meaning touch frenzies of traffic spikes. Touch logs are like bail bondsman fugitives bunching up around relatives, birthdays, or anniversaries like Roman holidays.

Re: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty

<b1450634-7361-4194-9b17-096496d56035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=500&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#500

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 00:26:00 -0800 (PST)
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 08:26 UTC

On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 9:36:43 PM UTC-5, johnny babylon wrote:
> Someone from the county examiner came to my door and knocked hard claiming there was a threat to my safety and that of others. I’m suggesting the suicidal glove treatment should be investigated for similar systems touch profile logs for county and state suicide cases. The suicide touch professional is the statistical profile cluster of highest suicide rate among patients arguing they wear suicidal gloves. Who wears the suicidal gloves in this community and does key take my insurance? I’m saying the county threat examiner should search for the suicide gloves, the professional touch profile with highest suicide rate and refer them to my remedial practice. Cursory review would exhibit a similarity of matching touch pattern clustered by month or 4 digit year (compensating for y2k) or recurring day and month anniversary year or professional battalions automatic of cluster hits meaning touch frenzies of traffic spikes. Touch logs are like bail bondsman fugitives bunching up around relatives, birthdays, or anniversaries like Roman holidays.

The Gal Away at Gunpoint Incident

Cop says to me in a restaurant in an intimidating way with his gun cocked in the holster and the safety off that he can tell women what to do with their cunt if they want go home. Said at gun point he’s going tell her what to do and what she can do if she were with me. I fuckin hate this country. There’s a local strong arm fence on the women, as bad as it’s been. What do you do when you do what you want, that is the question I’d really like to know. Prostitution fence? That’s sin city counting limits of what woman are capable of when they put their hard earned mind on it. That’s all she’s ever gonna do for me in this pump fuckin butch country according to standing militia law. A bit of squid bait for my pecker fish. God I hate this motherfuckin country shoot me the fuck right now and blow all the dreams away stopping. Looks like a Nicaragua gang about 30 of them pillaging mortgages on a bar license maybe a cop maybe a pop, shaking down kids by their neighbors to pay out their home loan. 18-30 yrs old fight club intimidation tactics free ride lunch ticket the works for the narcotics. What do locals here do for fun? Home theatre surround sound barfly hopping most probably! No one in their right mind would shop in this sector. Who the fuck insured anything in this area besides the mortician. Im gonna peel that motherfuckers eyelids off and make him watch firework until he dies for whacking off in my sleep. If you see an emergency response vehicle parked out of your neighbors street take a picture, log time and date , and identify personnel features of paramedics, likewise driving down the street with sirens on photo it and log time, collect an tally results weekly, monthly, yearly. I’m recommending all swat rescue emergencies be community documented on iPhone logging time, and pictures of sireing vehicles, id personnel and follow up with community check up review post swat and tally rates for monthly. The community has no integrity. Motherfuckin police chief shoot’s himself because his wife sexed up the whole precinct. What a joke! The police wife was a Cuban Spy. They need scoop on Cuban poorhouse marriage for upper class women of the communist revolution to tickle their talk . Cops get hard up on fucking women tight up . I fuckin hate this country. Some kind of mothefuckin ice capa de cater bribery cold at on immigration and customs selling immunity wives green cards for police employment slots. Let’s see if they molest me under supervision of a biller. The psychiatrist claims I’m begging the molestation and availing myself in public as a molestable subject in the interpretation that what I want is to be caged in a trap and molested and under my instructions. Molestable subject in this sense is a social grooming tickling play sibling encounter of filial trust and loyalty used to endear a spousal authority entertainment. So I fork in the babysitter meat into my big wide wahing chango mouth. The molestia spouse is obviously attempting a biting reaction toward denial of sexual ego gratification for contract pay of annuity from my family of Puerto Rican professional in the government and takings better offer for midwife nanny as habitual fire escape platform. Because it’s obviously from my middle class minority desire to win sexual history the medical inventory of sex bananas tricks is empty. Because the female can’t decide for herself on the contracting spot or is rejecting on point of sight as if I weren’t convincing her well enough from my professional playground demeanor. She needs a playmate setter and switch on arrival. So is the security affairs of the immunity fl governor spouse contracting. She has to setup, take the flop, and evade any suggestions there was a play contract in play.. Little girls are being contracted outsourced for playmates that is why the Cuban migrant tech is so appealing because nor Enders on the mainland can’t find a freely contracting playmate spouse without budgeting for a term annuity up front. And the ones that are contracting freely on their own accord on the spot are all taking big loser losses on palimony abandoned and low ball tactics bait and switch. Somebody’s playing these girls into the dirt. Grounds for polygamy is what they want with a dash of misogyny.

Re: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty

<847e2272-b0b4-44d3-a274-c588327f2686n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=501&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#501

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:27:18 -0800 (PST)
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 12:27 UTC

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 3:26:02 AM UTC-5, johnny babylon wrote:
> [...]
>
> Cop says to me in a restaurant in an intimidating way with his gun cocked in the holster and the safety off that he can tell women what to do with their cunt if they want go home. Said at gun point he’s going tell her what to do and what she can do if she were with me. I fuckin hate this country. There’s a local strong arm fence on the women, as bad as it’s been. What do you do when you do what you want, that is the question I’d really like to know. Prostitution fence? That’s sin city counting limits of what woman are capable of when they put their hard earned mind on it. That’s all she’s ever gonna do for me in this pump fuckin butch country according to standing militia law. A bit of squid bait for my pecker fish. God I hate this motherfuckin country shoot me the fuck right now and blow all the dreams away stopping. Looks like a Nicaragua gang about 30 of them pillaging mortgages on a bar license maybe a cop maybe a pop, shaking down kids by their neighbors to pay out their home loan. 18-30 yrs old fight club intimidation tactics free ride lunch ticket the works for the narcotics. What do locals here do for fun? Home theatre surround sound barfly hopping most probably! No one in their right mind would shop in this sector. Who the fuck insured anything in this area besides the mortician. Im gonna peel that motherfuckers eyelids off and make him watch firework until he dies for whacking off in my sleep. If you see an emergency response vehicle parked out of your neighbors street take a picture, log time and date , and identify personnel features of paramedics, likewise driving down the street with sirens on photo it and log time, collect an tally results weekly, monthly, yearly. I’m recommending all swat rescue emergencies be community documented on iPhone logging time, and pictures of sireing vehicles, id personnel and follow up with community check up review post swat and tally rates for monthly. The community has no integrity. Motherfuckin police chief shoot’s himself because his wife sexed up the whole precinct. What a joke! The police wife was a Cuban Spy. They need scoop on Cuban poorhouse marriage for upper class women of the communist revolution to tickle their talk . Cops get hard up on fucking women tight up . I fuckin hate this country. Some kind of mothefuckin ice capa de cater bribery cold at on immigration and customs selling immunity wives green cards for police employment slots. Let’s see if they molest me under supervision of a biller. The psychiatrist claims I’m begging the molestation and availing myself in public as a molestable subject in the interpretation that what I want is to be caged in a trap and molested and under my instructions. Molestable subject in this sense is a social grooming tickling play sibling encounter of filial trust and loyalty used to endear a spousal authority entertainment. So I fork in the babysitter meat into my big wide wahing chango mouth. The molestia spouse is obviously attempting a biting reaction toward denial of sexual ego gratification for contract pay of annuity from my family of Puerto Rican professional in the government and takings better offer for midwife nanny as habitual fire escape platform. Because it’s obviously from my middle class minority desire to win sexual history the medical inventory of sex bananas tricks is empty. Because the female can’t decide for herself on the contracting spot or is rejecting on point of sight as if I weren’t convincing her well enough from my professional playground demeanor. She needs a playmate setter and switch on arrival. So is the security affairs of the immunity fl governor spouse contracting. She has to setup, take the flop, and evade any suggestions there was a play contract in play. Little girls are being contracted outsourced for playmates that is why the Cuban migrant tech is so appealing because nor Enders on the mainland can’t find a freely contracting playmate spouse without budgeting for a term annuity up front. And the ones that are contracting freely on their own accord on the spot are all taking big loser losses on palimony abandoned and low ball tactics bait and switch. Somebody’s playing these girls into the dirt. Grounds for polygamy is what they want with a dash of misogyny.

The annuity system is the new firm of slavery, so venomous it requires import of migrant labor in bulk threatened with the welfare of their families back home in exchange for laboring while passive income stream earners enjoy a leisurely lifestyle. It’s often a source of gender relation class conflict such as marriage, husbandry, and sex because women tend to decide by the gradient of their least resistance not working/shopping for their favor of pp pay. The main class conflict in capitalism is monthly amount of passive marriage chattel, she’s gonna mate in household partnerships to not work at sex. I’m permanently emigrating to France for my cosmopolitanism and artistically creative political views while admittedly conservative comparatively liberal in a heterogeneous mixed pluralistic social environment. The bounty on a medical wife for a high value immunity payout is incompatible with the American tendency to raffle me off like a turnstile asylum lottery for every action I make like a copy yoke on a noose. For the health and welfare of my two daughters I would venture the gamble on the family window opportunity for the underinsured American pussy will never settle to a quietude of title like I want it to for the sake of the intrinsic security power that be here since my mother can’t see it now through for me anymore.

Re: Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty

<13ebf2df-802b-4dff-849d-eaa9adf395b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=502&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#502

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 05:26:04 -0800 (PST)
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 13:26 UTC

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:27:20 AM UTC-5, johnny babylon wrote:
> [...]
> The annuity system is the new firm of slavery, so venomous it requires import of migrant labor in bulk threatened with the welfare of their families back home in exchange for laboring while passive income stream earners enjoy a leisurely lifestyle. It’s often a source of gender relation class conflict such as marriage, husbandry, and sex because women tend to decide by the gradient of their least resistance not working/shopping for their favor of pp pay. The main class conflict in capitalism is monthly amount of passive marriage chattel, she’s gonna mate in household partnerships to not work at sex. I’m permanently emigrating to France for my cosmopolitanism and artistically creative political views while admittedly conservative comparatively liberal in a heterogeneous mixed pluralistic social environment. The bounty on a medical wife for a high value immunity payout is incompatible with the American tendency to raffle me off like a turnstile asylum lottery for every action I make like a copy yoke on a noose. For the health and welfare of my two daughters I would venture the gamble on the family window opportunity for the underinsured American pussy will never settle to a quietude of title like I want it to for the sake of the intrinsic security power that be here since my mother can’t see it now through for me anymore.

Tengo vigilancia de defecto de labor como los comunistas. Se callo de comunismo a gratuidad en común. En cuba no se puede donar o laborar de sobro sin permiso del gobierno a penalidad de cárcel o dañar o confiscar el producto que sobra de labor. Mi labor está subjeto a distribución en común a gratuidad sin pedir mi permiso entre los puertorriqueños comunistas. Lo tengo que almacenar en público pre regalado para que sobreviva la fases del vecindario comunista. Mi familia no se sabe lo que estoy haciendo y no lo entiende de rechazo a basurero o entrego entre otros puertorriqueños y cubanos antes que se compara de desarrollo. Por servirle el matrimonio cubano hijo de puta defector. Es por el cura de gangsterismo a dumpster. Pues en Miami se tiene que ceder a los comunistas también porque mejor ellos. Mejor allá ellos que mi tunita a perdición de los bandidos.