Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Subject: OT: Arizona Judge Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been
Compared Illegally!
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 16:33:00 -0400
 by: Oscar - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 20:33 UTC

BREAKING HUGE: “Voter Identity Theft” – Arizona Judge Defines Voter Registration Record, Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been Compared Illegally! – ORDER INCLUDED

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/breaking-huge-voter-identity-theft-arizona-judge-defines/

Democrats are always cheating. More proof President Trump won the 2020.

Can't wait until they crack open the Cheat-O-Matic tabulators.

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Re: OT: Arizona Judge Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been Compared Illegally!

<udb4i7$2monk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=49352&group=alt.home.repair#49352

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Compared Illegally!
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:12:55 -0700
 by: T - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 00:12 UTC

On 9/6/23 13:33, Oscar wrote:
> BREAKING HUGE: “Voter Identity Theft” – Arizona Judge Defines Voter
> Registration Record, Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been
> Compared Illegally! – ORDER INCLUDED
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/breaking-huge-voter-identity-theft-arizona-judge-defines/
>
> Democrats are always cheating. More proof President Trump won the 2020.
>
> Can't wait until they crack open the Cheat-O-Matic tabulators.

The Left is fine with vote fraud. End justifies
the means. Power and control

Re: OT: Arizona Judge Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been Compared Illegally!

<47e47edc-e13f-4980-9175-45b6726bdb0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=49361&group=alt.home.repair#49361

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 07:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
Compared Illegally!
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 14:01 UTC

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 8:13:03 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 9/6/23 13:33, Oscar wrote:
> > BREAKING HUGE: “Voter Identity Theft” – Arizona Judge Defines Voter
> > Registration Record, Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been
> > Compared Illegally! – ORDER INCLUDED
> >
> > https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/breaking-huge-voter-identity-theft-arizona-judge-defines/
> >
> > Democrats are always cheating. More proof President Trump won the 2020.
> >
> > Can't wait until they crack open the Cheat-O-Matic tabulators.
> >
> The Left is fine with vote fraud. End justifies
> the means. Power and control

Is this the same Gateway Pundit that's being sued for all the false stories claiming that
election workers Moss and Freeman committed massive voter fraud in Georgia? The
claims that One America already paid a settlement over? The story that originated with
Rudy Giuliani, where he claimed the two black election workers were passing around "USB ports"
like cocaine? The case where Rudy finally admitted in a court filing a couple weeks ago
that what he said was both false and defamatory? Where the judge has decided the case
against him and it's now on to a jury decide damages? That Gateway Pundit?

Here's an example of GP BS they feed the stolen election fools:

"However, in the last two elections in Maricopa County, hundreds of thousands of signatures were discovered to be “verified” in just a few seconds each. A true comparison of signatures, as required by law, takes much, much longer to do properly. "

How long is it supposed to take to compare two signatures? When you're looking at them,
the vast majority are going to be real, valid and match. How long is an election worker
supposed to stare at them? Averaging a few seconds each doesn't seem abnormal to me.
Also the workers doing this are usually senior citizens, workers for the day. They are not
trained forensic signature analysis experts, it's not clear if they spend a few seconds or
six hours comparing them that the results would be different.

And this case decision wasn't about any actual fraud, it was about what signatures should be used
for verification. Without knowing all the details, it sounds like the county judge probably got the
decision right. But the Republicans, as always, had ample time BEFORE the election to disagree with
the methods, to go to court to challenge how it would be done. Instead they lost under the systems
and methods in place and then they are sore losers, refusing to accept the results and staging a
despicable insurrection.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: Arizona Judge Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been Compared Illegally!