Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 12:59:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Slave of Love From Cuba
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 20:59 UTC

Our family is fighting over a slave of love from Cuba. There is a slave trade between Cuba and the United States run by the church as a consequence of the embargo. I have to take someone no one else wants and if any one else wants I have to cede to them under Cuban marital law. I suspect North Korea is also in a slave trade for de affector and the main class distinctions between Cuban migrants is someone who works as a defector and someone who works for their families still in Cuba awaiting a return. Jesus Christ would have never said in his righteous mind that you have to work if you don’t love me but don’t have to work if you do. This country will not forward me the credential to work so they can control me by who will work for me for love by this understanding of arrangement. They are directing the divested credentials to a dishonored and corrupt worker that would defect my accomplishments in a way they can enjoy them defect free as a copy. This country is destroying everything I build and replacing me with incompetents

Re: Slave of Love From Cuba

<bfe2b580-54aa-4ace-b9d2-1e7dc3232745n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=493&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#493

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 13:13:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Slave of Love From Cuba
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 21:13 UTC

On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 3:59:48 PM UTC-5, johnny babylon wrote:
> Our family is fighting over a slave of love from Cuba. There is a slave trade between Cuba and the United States run by the church as a consequence of the embargo. I have to take someone no one else wants and if any one else wants I have to cede to them under Cuban marital law. I suspect North Korea is also in a slave trade for de affector and the main class distinctions between Cuban migrants is someone who works as a defector and someone who works for their families still in Cuba awaiting a return. Jesus Christ would have never said in his righteous mind that you have to work if you don’t love me but don’t have to work if you do. This country will not forward me the credential to work so they can control me by who will work for me for love by this understanding of arrangement. They are directing the divested credentials to a dishonored and corrupt worker that would defect my accomplishments in a way they can enjoy them defect free as a copy. This country is destroying everything I build and replacing me with incompetents

The Cuban church is now worthless that they married me to someone without me knowing about it and plagiarized me to marry the person that would have wanted to marry me. They keep taking my bumbait and knocking women down with it like it’s nokeria! Of course. If I had a marriage practice girl selling what I was proposing as anchor bait to be redeemed as I redeemed it I wouldn’t feel so lucky. What they’re showing is that an emancipated and entitled sugar daddy can’t get on the knockout without throwing some bum bait for the free will hunting defector. It’s an anchor pump and dump and I’m only one person with my mother’s two tits. I suspect my mother’s other tit is feeding the dump portion of the pump and dump anchor fraud. That’s why my pigeon dead drop is so effective and concealing. Everyone says I’m just a mad scientist. And it’s working as a dual purpose pigeon dead drop maelstrom lightning rod. As a synopsis I’m using all my time and energy on my social media accounts to pump a Cuban dump my mother’s other udder is feeding into a free will marriage contract defector scheme defrauding Cuban women into procreation. I’m actively conspiring against the Cuban defectors that disabled me, with Cuba. Which means I may have occasionally take trips to the island to play long ball. Because the stupid pastor and his ignorant parishioners are forcing the issue at commandment of communion to solve the problem for a freely willing free thinker who laissez faire shirks obligation. It’s important to understand the heinous nature of this matter as stated in church before little girl it is not civilian matter in Cuba or is a military case against a pastor I can hang people for in Cuba, even disproven pastors shepherd of gods word caught in a malicious lie. My mom’s tit doesn’t run chocolate brown wipe ass.

Re: Slave of Love From Cuba

<ef5d7b22-1a4a-4e60-8b6c-84ecc7f0dd34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=495&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#495

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 11:35:31 -0800 (PST)
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 19:35 UTC

On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 4:13:32 PM UTC-5, johnny babylon wrote:
> [...]
> The Cuban church is now worthless that they married me to someone without me knowing about it and plagiarized me to marry the person that would have wanted to marry me. They keep taking my bumbait and knocking women down with it like it’s nokeria! Of course. If I had a marriage practice girl selling what I was proposing as anchor bait to be redeemed as I redeemed it I wouldn’t feel so lucky. What they’re showing is that an emancipated and entitled sugar daddy can’t get on the knockout without throwing some bum bait for the free will hunting defector. It’s an anchor pump and dump and I’m only one person with my mother’s two tits. I suspect my mother’s other tit is feeding the dump portion of the pump and dump anchor fraud. That’s why my pigeon dead drop is so effective and concealing. Everyone says I’m just a mad scientist. And it’s working as a dual purpose pigeon dead drop maelstrom lightning rod. As a synopsis I’m using all my time and energy on my social media accounts to pump a Cuban dump my mother’s other udder is feeding into a free will marriage contract defector scheme defrauding Cuban women into procreation. I’m actively conspiring against the Cuban defectors that disabled me, with Cuba. Which means I may have occasionally take trips to the island to play long ball. Because the stupid pastor and his ignorant parishioners are forcing the issue at commandment of communion to solve the problem for a freely willing free thinker who laissez faire shirks obligation. It’s important to understand the heinous nature of this matter as stated in church before little girl it is not civilian matter in Cuba or is a military case against a pastor I can hang people for in Cuba, even disproven pastors shepherd of gods word caught in a malicious lie. My mom’s tit doesn’t run chocolate brown wipe ass.

The sports washing community you have to understand that’s the type of workforce they want and if they go to blow then they become opportunistic criminals. So you got a lot of substandard neophyte athletes making all the decisions on the ground floor and logistics abd they’re really easy to bite on a play as chump athlete in cadre. That’s what to do in a green card broacracy get them to bite on a pump fake. Cause they can’t tell if it ain’t real either on a bite and that’s what God wants. It's bro by bro in these wastelands, where Cuban women assume the yoke of little peace for a green card marriage under faced with deportation threat for divorcing. The employer sponsor has to fix the job to a green card marriage with the church or they don’t sell on a case by case basis.