From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: I want to get Married
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 17:10:44 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Sun, 9 Apr 2023 21:10 UTC

Johnny, a farm boy, wants to get married.

He asked his father, "Pop I would like to marry Becky,
she lives two farms down the road". His pop said,
"I would like to see you get married, but you can't
marry Becky." His son asked, "Why not?" His
pop said, "when Becky's mom was young, and I was young,
I took her to a picnic, and Becky is a relation of yours."

The following year, Johnny went to his pop and said,
"Pop, I would like to marry Sarah, she lives three
farms down the road". His pop said, "I would like to see
you get married, but you can't marry Sarah because when
Sarah's mom was young, and I was young, I took her
to a picnic, and Sarah is a relation of yours."

Johnny was very upset and went into the kitchen crying.
His mom asked, "Johnny, what goes on here?".

Johnny responded, "last year I wanted to marry Becky, but
pop said I can't marry Becky because when her mom was young,
and he was young, he took her to a picnic, and Becky is
a relation."

This year I want to marry Sarah, and pop said she's my relation.

His mom said, "don't pay any attention to him. He's not your pop."

Re: I want to get Married

<XnsAFE777E0C1857mikedee@emteedee.invalid>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=54&group=rec.humor#54

From: mike...@emteedee.invalid (Mike Dee)
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Re: I want to get Married
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:47:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Dee - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:47 UTC

jaugustine wrote:

[...]
> His mom said, "don't pay any attention to him. He's not your
> pop."

:) Thanks :)

--
dee