Suggest you just sit there and wait till life gets easier.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Why the War Head?

SubjectAuthor
* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
+* Why the War Head?Judith Latham
|+* Why the War Head?OllieNorthie@aol.com
||`- Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|`* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
| `* Why the War Head?Judith Latham
|  `* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|   `* Why the War Head?OllieNorthie@aol.com
|    +* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|    |`* Why the War Head?OllieNorthie@aol.com
|    | `- Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|    `* Why the War Head?Judith Latham
|     `* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|      `* Why the War Head?Judith Latham
|       `* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|        `* Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
|         `* Why the War Head?Judith Latham
|          `- Why the War Head?Thomas Joseph
`- Why the War Head?Ras Tafarian

1
Why the War Head?

<98491415-f358-448f-9bd6-9fd32d04bec1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4883&group=alt.life.sucks#4883

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 17:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why the War Head?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 00:52 UTC

I was jerking off last night when I began wondering, "What's up with the war head?" I mean, it's a totally different texture from the rest of the penis. Kind of soft and velvety. Then out of nowhere it hit me. I was reminded of our talk the other day regarding how God forced sexual need on living things to get them to procreate and how man outwitted God by inventing jerking off. But still to this day the pussy attracts even though in the long run the hand is just as good. So it dawned on me that when God made the warhead of the cock a different softer texture than the rest of the segmented shaft, he did not do it for man, he did it for woman, to make the penetration less painful and forceful, for one purpose only - to procreate. So now I say to all men the time has come to remove our warheads. Sand it down, no need for a doctor. Just whittle down over time till the very top of your shaft is dome shaped but the very same texture as the rest. Now when you insert the bitch is going to know it. No more Mr. Nice Guy with the soft warhead introduction - from now on it's balls to the wall shaftus mccaftus all the way.

Re: Why the War Head?

<slvhjp$5d1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4887&group=alt.life.sucks#4887

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Why the War Head?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 22:47:16 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 02:47 UTC

On 11/3/2021 8:52 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I was jerking off last night when I began wondering, "What's up with the war head?" I mean, it's a totally different texture from the rest of the penis. Kind of soft and velvety. Then out of nowhere it hit me. I was reminded of our talk the other day regarding how God forced sexual need on living things to get them to procreate and how man outwitted God by inventing jerking off. But still to this day the pussy attracts even though in the long run the hand is just as good. So it dawned on me that when God made the warhead of the cock a different softer texture than the rest of the segmented shaft, he did not do it for man, he did it for woman, to make the penetration less painful and forceful, for one purpose only - to procreate. So now I say to all men the time has come to remove our warheads. Sand it down, no need for a doctor. Just whittle down over time till the very top of your shaft is dome shaped but the very same texture as the rest. Now when you insert the bitch is going to know it. No more Mr. Nice Guy with the soft warhead introduction - from now on it's balls to the wall shaftus mccaftus all the way.

Thank G_d I was born with a cunt (pardon the expression).

Re: Why the War Head?

<c476b49b-a245-4b83-8a4d-837e042d730en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4908&group=alt.life.sucks#4908

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:20 UTC

On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 10:47:23 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 11/3/2021 8:52 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > I was jerking off last night when I began wondering, "What's up with the war head?" I mean, it's a totally different texture from the rest of the penis. Kind of soft and velvety. Then out of nowhere it hit me. I was reminded of our talk the other day regarding how God forced sexual need on living things to get them to procreate and how man outwitted God by inventing jerking off. But still to this day the pussy attracts even though in the long run the hand is just as good. So it dawned on me that when God made the warhead of the cock a different softer texture than the rest of the segmented shaft, he did not do it for man, he did it for woman, to make the penetration less painful and forceful, for one purpose only - to procreate. So now I say to all men the time has come to remove our warheads. Sand it down, no need for a doctor. Just whittle down over time till the very top of your shaft is dome shaped but the very same texture as the rest. Now when you insert the bitch is going to know it. No more Mr. Nice Guy with the soft warhead introduction - from now on it's balls to the wall shaftus mccaftus all the way.
> >
> Thank G_d I was born with a cunt (pardon the expression).

The cunt can do it = WW2 saying

Re: Why the War Head?

<075730b4-41ba-4d26-864f-a01d87ec8ce6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4937&group=alt.life.sucks#4937

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 12:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:31 UTC

> Thank G_d I was born with a cunt (pardon the expression).

See, this is where I can be legitimately called gay even though I'm not, at least not in my view. I am not All-Man. A real man can get it up for anything, even a guy if there's no women around. Cell block sex is proof of that. A real man doesn't need the titillation, the games and so forth - you know, the pre sex stuff - he just goes straight for the hole. He doesn't care what it looks like, if it's hairy or bald, or even if it stinks - unless it's a majorly sickly sweet reek that comes from deep within and is merely using the cunt as an exit route as newer and even more sickly sweet stinkmentation is massing within the rotting future corpse.

Re: Why the War Head?

<2a323f3b-d543-4dd5-9df4-ecd5fff37557n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4939&group=alt.life.sucks#4939

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 12:36:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:36 UTC

> The cunt can do it = WW2 saying

We will fight them on land. We will fight them on the seas. We will fight them in the air. We have powerful bombs that are potent and deadly. But unless it is absolutely necessary we do not want to load down our warheads with the explosives. We want peace. If you're looking for piece, we can give you some of that too. We will shred you like a stiff corpse in a wood chipper.

Re: Why the War Head?

<sm6m9e$7tt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4943&group=alt.life.sucks#4943

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 15:50:01 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:50 UTC

On 11/6/2021 3:31 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Thank G_d I was born with a cunt (pardon the expression).
>

> See, this is where I can be legitimately called gay even though I'm not, at least not in my view. I am not All-Man. A real man can get it up for anything, even a guy if there's no women around. Cell block sex is proof of that. A real man doesn't need the titillation, the games and so forth - you know, the pre sex stuff - he just goes straight for the hole. He doesn't care what it looks like, if it's hairy or bald, or even if it stinks - unless it's a majorly sickly sweet reek that comes from deep within and is merely using the cunt as an exit route as newer and even more sickly sweet stinkmentation is massing within the rotting future corpse.

It's necrophilia you're into? I don't know if it's still available but
just last week I heard they were looking for a night-time porter down at
the morgue on First Ave. Probably doesn't pay too much but for a sicko
like you, the benefits could be awesome.

Re: Why the War Head?

<0bd2171a-482e-4e0b-8f7c-c7ab245e529dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4946&group=alt.life.sucks#4946

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 13:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:03 UTC

> It's necrophilia you're into? I don't know if it's still available but
> just last week I heard they were looking for a night-time porter down at
> the morgue on First Ave. Probably doesn't pay too much but for a sicko
> like you, the benefits could be awesome.

Necro is an odd one, one even I cannot comprehend. Most people assume the Necros want the dead because they can't talk back or give them any static. That can be true, but it goes beyond that. With some it's the stink. Some won't have anything to do with a fresh corpse, it's got to have a good 4 day reek on it. They're all different. As with any group of people they are not all into for the same exact reasons. These are people. All different. Yet as humans all the same. They are people, not animals. For the love of God, from now on show them some respect.

Imagine a guy who is heavy into fucking the dead but cannot handle the smell (which is rare, because ordinarily smell plays a heavy role in getting the Necros all worked up), so while he fucks one he wears a small portable scuba tank strapped to his back as he plows away with gusto known only to the living. I mean those who are really alive, most alive, when they are screwing the dead.

Re: Why the War Head?

<c36b88cd-e671-4b45-9cdf-f45bb2be612cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4948&group=alt.life.sucks#4948

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:40:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 00:40 UTC

On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 4:03:28 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > It's necrophilia you're into? I don't know if it's still available but
> > just last week I heard they were looking for a night-time porter down at
> > the morgue on First Ave. Probably doesn't pay too much but for a sicko
> > like you, the benefits could be awesome.
> Necro is an odd one, one even I cannot comprehend. Most people assume the Necros want the dead because they can't talk back or give them any static. That can be true, but it goes beyond that. With some it's the stink. Some won't have anything to do with a fresh corpse, it's got to have a good 4 day reek on it. They're all different. As with any group of people they are not all into for the same exact reasons. These are people. All different. Yet as humans all the same. They are people, not animals. For the love of God, from now on show them some respect.
>
> Imagine a guy who is heavy into fucking the dead but cannot handle the smell (which is rare, because ordinarily smell plays a heavy role in getting the Necros all worked up), so while he fucks one he wears a small portable scuba tank strapped to his back as he plows away with gusto known only to the living. I mean those who are really alive, most alive, when they are screwing the dead.

I will fuck no corpse before its time - Orson Welles

Re: Why the War Head?

<9efe3e8a-3e2a-4ab9-8b5a-29e924c80b2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4968&group=alt.life.sucks#4968

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 02:03 UTC

> I will fuck no corpse before its time - Orson Welles

I must be honest. I don't understand the necrophiliac. When I was younger I thought they preferred the dead over the living because they were inhibited or wanted to do weird sexual things to a corpse instead of a living human because they know it's not about to lip off about it. I don't get the main reason for wanting to fuck the dead. There are probably many reasons but only one main one. What is it? Well, we know one thing, it's got something to do with at least one partner in the oddball mashup being dead and stinking.

Re: Why the War Head?

<6b87641e-3280-411e-91c6-d0491c9d1d81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4985&group=alt.life.sucks#4985

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:34:59 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 07:34 UTC

On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 10:03:45 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I will fuck no corpse before its time - Orson Welles
> I must be honest. I don't understand the necrophiliac. When I was younger I thought they preferred the dead over the living because they were inhibited or wanted to do weird sexual things to a corpse instead of a living human because they know it's not about to lip off about it. I don't get the main reason for wanting to fuck the dead. There are probably many reasons but only one main one. What is it? Well, we know one thing, it's got something to do with at least one partner in the oddball mashup being dead and stinking.

When it comes to sex there is nothing off the table including the table.

Re: Why the War Head?

<smcrna$455$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5007&group=alt.life.sucks#5007

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 22:59:35 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 03:59 UTC

On 11/6/2021 8:40 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:

> I will fuck no corpse before its time - Orson Welles

Orson Wells liked boys. Do dicks stay hard if they died hard?

Re: Why the War Head?

<67b4c515-94f2-420e-ba12-783fff04e00en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5011&group=alt.life.sucks#5011

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 22:23:24 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 06:23 UTC

> When it comes to sex there is nothing off the table including the table.

Yeah there's something for everybody in this crazy world that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. It's incredible. I knew several white guys who pimped their girlfriends. It's not like they had a stable of whores. They just pimped what they were with. I was naive, I guess, because with some I didn't see it at first. One guy was a Black guy who hung around the poolroom.. To me he was just a guy. But his whore at the time was incredibly ugly. I mean head turning ugly. She was nice though. Anyway, while "Wille" played around on the pool table his girl whose name I sadly can't remember would be out on the street getting the green. I would look at her and wonder, "Who the fuck would have anything to do with her?", seeing it only from my own snobby side, forgetting my early days when the sight of Eve Arden of Shirley Booth on TV would be enough get my cock rocking. There are others, matronly types, that attracted me at a young age. But I see now that I was not attracted to them alone, I was just horny, like those fuckers I could never understand who would pay to have sex with what at that time could have won a Big City ugly face contest, no joking. In other words I agree, when it comes to sex anything goes. Actually, more accurately, in a world of 8 billion people anything goes.

Re: Why the War Head?

<f85374aa-fea7-4753-a3ec-7a85eced830fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5012&group=alt.life.sucks#5012

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 22:28:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 06:28 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:59:39 PM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:

> Orson Wells liked boys. Do dicks stay hard if they died hard?

Did he really? Do you know this for a fact or did you read it somewhere? Or maybe you just assumed he was gay because Orse (we all called him Orse) was too fat to get a real woman. There's a lot of homo activity in Hollywood. I know, I was there. Hey, maybe that's how they got the title for that movie "Die Hard", some guy alone in a little room in Hollywood California wondering to himself, "Do cocks stay hard if they die hard?" He kept saying it over and over - "Die hard, die hard, die hard", and the more he heard it the more appeal it had. The next day he couldn't wait to get to Sy's office to share his concept. Sy went for it big time. "Great idea - "Die Hard" - yeah, I can go with that." And the rest is history.

It started with a dream

Re: Why the War Head?

<smemkf$4ub$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5027&group=alt.life.sucks#5027

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:45:00 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:45 UTC

On 11/9/2021 1:28 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:59:39 PM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
>
>> Orson Wells liked boys. Do dicks stay hard if they died hard?
>

> Did he really? Do you know this for a fact or did you read it somewhere? Or maybe you just assumed he was gay because Orse (we all called him Orse) was too fat to get a real woman. There's a lot of homo activity in Hollywood. I know, I was there. Hey, maybe that's how they got the title for that movie "Die Hard", some guy alone in a little room in Hollywood California wondering to himself, "Do cocks stay hard if they die hard?" He kept saying it over and over - "Die hard, die hard, die hard", and the more he heard it the more appeal it had. The next day he couldn't wait to get to Sy's office to share his concept. Sy went for it big time. "Great idea - "Die Hard" - yeah, I can go with that." And the rest is history.
>
> It started with a dream

It sounds to me like it started with a hard dick. The poor guy croaked,
but at least now we know it wasn't in vain.

Re: Why the War Head?

<b988501c-b602-4297-92cf-a04471028aecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5028&group=alt.life.sucks#5028

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 13:43:47 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 21:43 UTC

> It sounds to me like it started with a hard dick. The poor guy croaked,
> but at least now we know it wasn't in vain.

Are you saying that hard dicks are inspiring? They can be. Unfortunately it's a bit like using substances to get high and having the greatest thoughts ever and the whole world should know what they are - but you can't write them down because you're too high. A tape recorder might work. Well, it's the same with the dick. When it gets rock hard all kinds of inspiring thoughts go through the brain but don't latch on because the dick and the brain, while not exactly enemies, do not work hand in hand. Get it, hand in hand? Hah hah hah. Lots of stuff starts with a hard dick. Lots of trouble too. Fights. Regional conflict. World War Z, whatever. Usually the fights start with two guys with hard cocks fighting over the same woman. But most of the time, unseen by the average eye, most conflict throughout the world is caused by women who are pissed off at men with cocks that can't get hard. Women want everything both ways. If nobody looks at them they cry about it. If a guy gets a hard on looking at them they get pissed off. Unless they want the hard on. It's all about them. The selfishness of women in combination with a world filled with rock hard cocks makes for lots of thrills, some good, some bad - all risky.

The Old Softie

Re: Why the War Head?

<2e5b0651-05db-40da-b653-bb8c1fbafb20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5029&group=alt.life.sucks#5029

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 13:47:20 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 21:47 UTC

Along these same lines, to show you how women are the advantage in society, especially it's courts, let's go with the following example: If a woman passes a man's window and looks in and sees him nude she calls the cops and the guy is arrested for indecent exposure. If a man passes a woman's window and looks in and sees her nude she calls the cops and the guy is arrested on a charge of first degree OWP (Ogling Without Permission).

Re: Why the War Head?

<smf8fg$luv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5050&group=alt.life.sucks#5050

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:49:31 -0500
<2e5b0651-05db-40da-b653-bb8c1fbafb20n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 01:49 UTC

On 11/9/2021 4:47 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Along these same lines, to show you how women are the advantage in society, especially it's courts, let's go with the following example: If a woman passes a man's window and looks in and sees him nude she calls the cops and the guy is arrested for indecent exposure. If a man passes a woman's window and looks in and sees her nude she calls the cops and the guy is arrested on a charge of first degree OWP (Ogling Without Permission).

That's because the female body is a vision of beauty. When I am naked, I
am gorgeous. Men on the other hand are repulsive, except for the dick.
That's why we keep men around; you guys have the dicks. The law is
perfect as is.

Re: Why the War Head?

<27bd893b-b2ae-4483-9967-89a6e96904d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5125&group=alt.life.sucks#5125

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 14:42:46 -0800 (PST)
References: <98491415-f358-448f-9bd6-9fd32d04bec1n@googlegroups.com> <slvhjp$5d1$1@dont-email.me> <075730b4-41ba-4d26-864f-a01d87ec8ce6n@googlegroups.com> <sm6m9e$7tt$1@dont-email.me> <0bd2171a-482e-4e0b-8f7c-c7ab245e529dn@googlegroups.com> <c36b88cd-e671-4b45-9cdf-f45bb2be612cn@googlegroups.com> <smcrna$455$1@dont-email.me> <f85374aa-fea7-4753-a3ec-7a85eced830fn@googlegroups.com> <smemkf$4ub$2@dont-email.me> <b988501c-b602-4297-92cf-a04471028aecn@googlegroups.com> <2e5b0651-05db-40da-b653-bb8c1fbafb20n@googlegroups.com> <smf8fg$luv$1@dont-email.me>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:42 UTC

> That's because the female body is a vision of beauty. When I am naked, I
> am gorgeous. Men on the other hand are repulsive, except for the dick.
> That's why we keep men around; you guys have the dicks. The law is
> perfect as is.

The law sucks. And of course you want to keep the dick around, because without it you women would not be as good looking as you want to believe. Women and men are conditioned from birth to believe that women are more attractive than men. I am not arguing the contention. I find women attractive. I am not into men. But not all women are the same. Many are far from attractive. In the same way that not every guy is tough just because he's a guy, so too are women more attractive simply because they're women. They have to be attractive. Now - to the fucking point. Without the cock the woman would be nothing. It is not the woman who turns on the man. It is his own cock. The woman does attract initial attention, yes - to get the ball rolling. But once that cock gets hard, even if the woman gets up and leaves the room, even for good, the guy will still be turned on - by the hardness of his own cock! I guess that's what Paul Anka meant when he said he did it his way. He was young when it first happened, a gorgeous female getting up mid sex and walking out on him for some reason. He sobbed for some time till he gazed down to notice his cock was still hard. Then he kicked back and began to masturbate. In time he turned to this method in place of actual contact with other people. "I'll do it", Paul said to himself with great commitment. "By god in heaven, I will do it "my way."

Re: Why the War Head?

<X0yjJ.47401$VS2.16726@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5197&group=alt.life.sucks#5197

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:04:26 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 18:04 UTC

SICK DEMENTED TOTAL PERVERT
BOZO SMILKSTEIN'S FAKE SOCK PUPPET "thomas joseph"

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEMON KIKE IS A LIE,
HE FOISTS WEBPAGES OF TOTAL LIES

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN DEMONIC DEVIL KIKE !