Anyone stupid enough to be caught by the police is probably guilty.

interests / alt.life.sucks / The Letter

SubjectAuthor
* The LetterThomas Joseph
+* The LetterJudith Latham
|`* The LetterThomas Joseph
| `* The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  `* The LetterThomas Joseph
|   +* The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   |`* The LetterThomas Joseph
|   | +* The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   | |`- The LetterThomas Joseph
|   | `* The LetterJudith Latham
|   |  `* The LetterThomas Joseph
|   |   `* The LetterJudith Latham
|   |    `* The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   |     `* The LetterJudith Latham
|   |      +- The LetterThomas Joseph
|   |      `* The LetterThomas Joseph
|   |       `* The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   |        `* The LetterThomas Joseph
|   |         `* The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   |          +- The LetterThomas Joseph
|   |          `* The Letterbosodeniro@gmail.com
|   |           `- The LetterThomas Joseph
|   `- The LetterOllieNorthie@aol.com
`- The LetterRas Tafarian

1
The Letter

<824ef45e-237a-42d7-ae66-3f566de71eadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4712&group=alt.life.sucks#4712

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 14:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Letter
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 21:28 UTC

A few weeks ago I received a letter from a friend telling me he had seen a man die only the day before of a massive heart attack on the main street of town. He said a crowd of at least a hundred had gathered to watch the man writhe while awaiting the ambulance which of course came late. He was not blaming the ambulance service, nor am I. They are our heroes.

My friend's letter was chilling. He said that as the dying man gazed out into the excited crowd, some cheering and laughing, others appalled, some simply mystified - as the man gazed into that faceless backdrop, my friend swears the man’s eyes locked onto his alone. My friend continued: "It was as if the dying man perceived me as the only person in the crowd who cared in any way. Or perhaps there was a deeper reason?

“His eyes were locked into mine. I felt his plea. I knew nothing of medicine, never took a CPR class. What could I do - and why me? We did not speak, only through our faces, our thoughts conveyed from within. More feeling than thought. I could tell he felt no animosity towards me for not being able to help. Still I wondered, “Why me?” Could it be that for a brief moment he had slipped into death and saw my face among the dead? Could it be that in my face he saw comfort, that he saw me as one of his own, a neighbor so to speak. Welcome to the hood, homie. Hah hah."

The letter alone may not sound chilling, but the windup was. Only days after receiving my friend's letter did I receive information from a mutual friend that he had passed away in his sleep on the very day he had mailed me the letter. You guessed it, it was a heart attack. I’m telling this to let you know if someone is dying and they look you in the eye and you don’t want to die - look away, or close your eyes. Also, since my friend's final communication was with me - does that mean I'm next?

Re: The Letter

<slfo8m$s32$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4719&group=alt.life.sucks#4719

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: The Letter
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 23:02:41 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:02 UTC

On 10/28/2021 5:28 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> A few weeks ago I received a letter from a friend telling me he had seen a man die only the day before of a massive heart attack on the main street of town. He said a crowd of at least a hundred had gathered to watch the man writhe while awaiting the ambulance which of course came late. He was not blaming the ambulance service, nor am I. They are our heroes.
>
> My friend's letter was chilling. He said that as the dying man gazed out into the excited crowd, some cheering and laughing, others appalled, some simply mystified - as the man gazed into that faceless backdrop, my friend swears the man’s eyes locked onto his alone. My friend continued: "It was as if the dying man perceived me as the only person in the crowd who cared in any way. Or perhaps there was a deeper reason?
>
> “His eyes were locked into mine. I felt his plea. I knew nothing of medicine, never took a CPR class. What could I do - and why me? We did not speak, only through our faces, our thoughts conveyed from within. More feeling than thought. I could tell he felt no animosity towards me for not being able to help. Still I wondered, “Why me?” Could it be that for a brief moment he had slipped into death and saw my face among the dead? Could it be that in my face he saw comfort, that he saw me as one of his own, a neighbor so to speak. Welcome to the hood, homie. Hah hah."
>
> The letter alone may not sound chilling, but the windup was. Only days after receiving my friend's letter did I receive information from a mutual friend that he had passed away in his sleep on the very day he had mailed me the letter. You guessed it, it was a heart attack. I’m telling this to let you know if someone is dying and they look you in the eye and you don’t want to die - look away, or close your eyes. Also, since my friend's final communication was with me - does that mean I'm next?

Since he wasn't technically looking at you when he wrote the letter, you
are safe from the curse of the fatal heart attack. The bigger question
for you should be "why are you associated in some form with so many
deaths?" Have you ever had a curse placed on you? I know as an Orthodox
Jews that I'm not supposed to believe in such things, but in my heart I
know it's true. Black Magic is very real. Think hard Thomas, who have
you wronged? That person may have visited with a witch to cast a spell
on you. Or the reason could be you're old, your friends are old, and old
people die. Which is it, TJ?

Re: The Letter

<c49d4f82-9ebe-421a-ade0-e82cbada6dban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4742&group=alt.life.sucks#4742

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 22:11 UTC

> Since he wasn't technically looking at you when he wrote the letter, you
> are safe from the curse of the fatal heart attack. The bigger question
> for you should be "why are you associated in some form with so many
> deaths?" Have you ever had a curse placed on you? I know as an Orthodox
> Jews that I'm not supposed to believe in such things, but in my heart I
> know it's true. Black Magic is very real. Think hard Thomas, who have
> you wronged? That person may have visited with a witch to cast a spell
> on you. Or the reason could be you're old, your friends are old, and old
> people die. Which is it, TJ?

I don't know. I only know I want to die on national TV. Over a period of months or even years if the show doesn't get stale. My deterioration can be seen and enjoyed by all. Bets are placed on when I'm going to die. People get into the series in all sorts of ways. Each day I am interviewed. And each day I have something new and profound to say - becoming even more new and profound the closer I get to death. But then I don't die. They come out with a cure for my ailment and I am spared. But I am also known. Some see the whole thing as bogus from the start. Some hate my guts, so much so that squads of disgruntled viewers are deployed to hunt me down and kill me. This makes me even more famous. Now my interviews and speeches come straight from a bunker guarded by heavily armed supporters. The show must go on. And it will. Forever. I will never die.

Re: The Letter

<845a9113-700f-4a17-8cb7-18b386f96a5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4763&group=alt.life.sucks#4763

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 01:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 08:29 UTC

On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 6:11:43 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Since he wasn't technically looking at you when he wrote the letter, you
> > are safe from the curse of the fatal heart attack. The bigger question
> > for you should be "why are you associated in some form with so many
> > deaths?" Have you ever had a curse placed on you? I know as an Orthodox
> > Jews that I'm not supposed to believe in such things, but in my heart I
> > know it's true. Black Magic is very real. Think hard Thomas, who have
> > you wronged? That person may have visited with a witch to cast a spell
> > on you. Or the reason could be you're old, your friends are old, and old
> > people die. Which is it, TJ?
> I don't know. I only know I want to die on national TV. Over a period of months or even years if the show doesn't get stale. My deterioration can be seen and enjoyed by all. Bets are placed on when I'm going to die. People get into the series in all sorts of ways. Each day I am interviewed. And each day I have something new and profound to say - becoming even more new and profound the closer I get to death. But then I don't die. They come out with a cure for my ailment and I am spared. But I am also known. Some see the whole thing as bogus from the start. Some hate my guts, so much so that squads of disgruntled viewers are deployed to hunt me down and kill me. This makes me even more famous. Now my interviews and speeches come straight from a bunker guarded by heavily armed supporters. The show must go on. And it will. Forever. I will never die.

A famous baseball player once died from Lou Geherings disease. I can' remember his name.

Re: The Letter

<62f2b2a5-cc6d-4468-b444-bbe76ae7688cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4780&group=alt.life.sucks#4780

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 17:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 00:29 UTC

> A famous baseball player once died from Lou Geherings disease. I can' remember his name.

Funny, and true. I have heard others make similar comments which only proves that nothing - and I mean nothing - should ever be named after a person. I think dying from ALS could be kind of cool, for a while anyway. Depends on finances of course. Not good to be on the street with it. With ALS things get pretty hairy towards the end, no doubt about it. But leading up to it, the withering process could be enjoyable. Everything shutting down like a business closing up for the night, lights shutting off first here, then there, until finally the entire building is dark and at deep at rest awaiting tomorrow's hustle and bustle.

Re: The Letter

<50f257a1-5507-41c7-b7f7-ef420c203bdan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4811&group=alt.life.sucks#4811

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 06:13 UTC

On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 8:29:39 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A famous baseball player once died from Lou Geherings disease. I can' remember his name.
> Funny, and true. I have heard others make similar comments which only proves that nothing - and I mean nothing - should ever be named after a person.. I think dying from ALS could be kind of cool, for a while anyway. Depends on finances of course. Not good to be on the street with it. With ALS things get pretty hairy towards the end, no doubt about it. But leading up to it, the withering process could be enjoyable. Everything shutting down like a business closing up for the night, lights shutting off first here, then there, until finally the entire building is dark and at deep at rest awaiting tomorrow's hustle and bustle.

I tell people never catch a disease named after you.

Re: The Letter

<7c675379-8f2b-4c72-beac-20fc7fe51b94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4812&group=alt.life.sucks#4812

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 06:14 UTC

On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 8:29:39 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A famous baseball player once died from Lou Geherings disease. I can' remember his name.
> Funny, and true. I have heard others make similar comments which only proves that nothing - and I mean nothing - should ever be named after a person.. I think dying from ALS could be kind of cool, for a while anyway. Depends on finances of course. Not good to be on the street with it. With ALS things get pretty hairy towards the end, no doubt about it. But leading up to it, the withering process could be enjoyable. Everything shutting down like a business closing up for the night, lights shutting off first here, then there, until finally the entire building is dark and at deep at rest awaiting tomorrow's hustle and bustle.

Re: The Letter

<5bf1cb9a-36f9-4b5a-81d8-5a897f2e8912n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4820&group=alt.life.sucks#4820

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 17:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:22 UTC

> I tell people never catch a disease named after you.

Your statement verifies the truth, that people are listening. At least they're doing what you say, even if they're not listening, because typically the dead don't listen. Is there anyone alive today who has had a disease named after them? Like with Gehrig, what did they do, wait till the day after he died going, "Alright, now we can give it a name", not wanting to upset the ill Lou or his family while he was still alive battling the then unknown crippler.

Re: The Letter

<920f9189-69ae-4081-b766-27eb062d7a75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4861&group=alt.life.sucks#4861

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 18:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 01:58 UTC

On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:22:41 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I tell people never catch a disease named after you.
> Your statement verifies the truth, that people are listening. At least they're doing what you say, even if they're not listening, because typically the dead don't listen. Is there anyone alive today who has had a disease named after them? Like with Gehrig, what did they do, wait till the day after he died going, "Alright, now we can give it a name", not wanting to upset the ill Lou or his family while he was still alive battling the then unknown crippler.

I wonder what Mr. Covids family thinks of this?

Re: The Letter

<slsugb$cpg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4862&group=alt.life.sucks#4862

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 23:08:56 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 03:08 UTC

On 11/1/2021 8:22 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I tell people never catch a disease named after you.
>

> Your statement verifies the truth, that people are listening. At least they're doing what you say, even if they're not listening, because typically the dead don't listen. Is there anyone alive today who has had a disease named after them? Like with Gehrig, what did they do, wait till the day after he died going, "Alright, now we can give it a name", not wanting to upset the ill Lou or his family while he was still alive battling the then unknown crippler.

I went to school with a girl named Golda Venereal. Obviously they didn't
name a disease after her per se`, but they could have. A real slut. I
would hope this isn't the kind of girl you long for.

Re: The Letter

<5a0a4438-31d5-49b0-a379-d8c202c3ec16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4875&group=alt.life.sucks#4875

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 16:59:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 23:59 UTC

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 9:58:15 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:22:41 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:

> Your statement verifies the truth, that people are listening. At least they're doing what you say, even if they're not listening, because typically the dead don't listen. Is there anyone alive today who has had a disease named after them? Like with Gehrig, what did they do, wait till the day after he died going, "Alright, now we can give it a name", not wanting to upset the ill Lou or his family while he was still alive battling the then unknown crippler.

> I wonder what Mr. Covids family thinks of this?

Ah the competitive world of crippling conditions. The Covid family been around a long time, now finally getting the attention they deserve. I don't know what the family thinks of it, but I know a distant relative who works as a stripper at local club. Her name is Delta Variant.

Re: The Letter

<0ff73bcc-2410-40c3-8215-2d016fa658b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4876&group=alt.life.sucks#4876

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 17:02:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 00:02 UTC

> I went to school with a girl named Golda Venereal. Obviously they didn't
> name a disease after her per se`, but they could have. A real slut. I
> would hope this isn't the kind of girl you long for.

Long for? What makes you think WE long for anything? We are above longing.. Above yearning. Above craving. Above desire. We want something we just take it. Problem is, sexually, I get no kick out of taking things from people. I don't like being the aggressor. I have to work double hard to get what I secretly long for - a woman I can order to boss me around, at the same time learning on the job how to boss me around without being told every time.

Re: The Letter

<slvitb$bc2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4891&group=alt.life.sucks#4891

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 23:09:29 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 03:09 UTC

On 11/3/2021 8:02 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I went to school with a girl named Golda Venereal. Obviously they didn't
>> name a disease after her per se`, but they could have. A real slut. I
>> would hope this isn't the kind of girl you long for.
>

> Long for? What makes you think WE long for anything? We are above longing. Above yearning. Above craving. Above desire. We want something we just take it. Problem is, sexually, I get no kick out of taking things from people. I don't like being the aggressor. I have to work double hard to get what I secretly long for - a woman I can order to boss me around, at the same time learning on the job how to boss me around without being told every time.

What you're looking for is S&M and I think I know where you can find
such a girl. My sister Rivka, the one who lives in Israel, is one kinky
lady. She's unique, an Orthodox Dominatrix. The only drawback is you'd
have to be willing to locate to a kibbutz outside Jerusalem. Let me know
if you want me to make arrangements for you.

Re: The Letter

<GBJgJ.15736$QB1.1260@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4896&group=alt.life.sucks#4896

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 18:47:25 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 04:47 UTC

WHO GOT THE VACCINE HERE ? ? ?

YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 3 YEARS,
BECAUSE THE INVENTOR OF THE MRNA VACCINE
SAID THAT !

LEADING BRAIN SURGEONS STATE THAT AUTOPSIES
PROVE THAT THE VACCINE IS EATING PEOPLE'S BRAINS.
ZOMBIE EFFECT.

SPEAKING OF ZOMBIES, WHERE IS BOSODENIRO ?

HE ISN'T BOZO ANYMORE BECAUSE HIS ACCOUNT GOT YANKED.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

[...]

<5faf644a-e27f-4922-8aa1-9c86bda19b5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4920&group=alt.life.sucks#4920

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:26:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 07:26 UTC

On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 11:09:33 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 11/3/2021 8:02 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> I went to school with a girl named Golda Venereal. Obviously they didn't
> >> name a disease after her per se`, but they could have. A real slut. I
> >> would hope this isn't the kind of girl you long for.
> >

> > Long for? What makes you think WE long for anything? We are above longing. Above yearning. Above craving. Above desire. We want something we just take it. Problem is, sexually, I get no kick out of taking things from people. I don't like being the aggressor. I have to work double hard to get what I secretly long for - a woman I can order to boss me around, at the same time learning on the job how to boss me around without being told every time.
> >
> What you're looking for is S&M and I think I know where you can find
> such a girl. My sister Rivka, the one who lives in Israel, is one kinky
> lady. She's unique, an Orthodox Dominatrix. The only drawback is you'd
> have to be willing to locate to a kibbutz outside Jerusalem. Let me know
> if you want me to make arrangements for you.

I do not like the term 'arrangements'. Too much like final expenses.

Re: The Letter

<sm4k8m$aa3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4922&group=alt.life.sucks#4922

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 21:03:13 -0400
<5faf644a-e27f-4922-8aa1-9c86bda19b5bn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 01:03 UTC

On 11/5/2021 3:26 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:

>>> Long for? What makes you think WE long for anything? We are above longing. Above yearning. Above craving. Above desire. We want something we just take it. Problem is, sexually, I get no kick out of taking things from people. I don't like being the aggressor. I have to work double hard to get what I secretly long for - a woman I can order to boss me around, at the same time learning on the job how to boss me around without being told every time.
>>>
>> What you're looking for is S&M and I think I know where you can find
>> such a girl. My sister Rivka, the one who lives in Israel, is one kinky
>> lady. She's unique, an Orthodox Dominatrix. The only drawback is you'd
>> have to be willing to locate to a kibbutz outside Jerusalem. Let me know
>> if you want me to make arrangements for you.
>

> I do not like the term 'arrangements'. Too much like final expenses.

I guess that's the Jew in me. Always needing to 'arrange'. As Orthodox
people, we meet people by arrangement. When I go seeking romance
on-line, I am breaking taboo; which in itself is a bit of a turn-on. If
any of you guys are interested, I'm sure she'll give you a good bargain.

Re: The Letter

<273dd076-5acf-4d7e-8b2a-98878848df46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4961&group=alt.life.sucks#4961

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 18:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 01:40 UTC

> I do not like the term 'arrangements'. Too much like final expenses.

> I guess that's the Jew in me. Always needing to 'arrange'. As Orthodox
> people, we meet people by arrangement. When I go seeking romance
> on-line, I am breaking taboo; which in itself is a bit of a turn-on. If
> any of you guys are interested, I'm sure she'll give you a good bargain.

I agree with Ollie, I don't like arrangements either. The use of the term 'relationship' is also annoying. But now Judith I see that once again you have given yourself an excuse to speak out of turn, much like a person at a cocktail party holding their glass out in front of them as a way of saying, "If I act stupid or say something inappropriate it's because of this", shaking the glass lightly with the ice cubes make that phony happy tinkling cinema sound. So now if you say something and people take offense you can always say, "Sorry, it's the Jew in me", as if it's not your fault. You can control it - and you do. You are a self made Jew. You were born only once - as a Jew - but each day your Jewishness is born anew, growing, strengthening, and scaring every normal peace loving citizen in our precious society.

Re: The Letter

<2bbc5835-0699-4d8e-8a56-4489e474a91cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4974&group=alt.life.sucks#4974

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 14:21:04 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 22:21 UTC

> When I go seeking romance on-line, I am breaking taboo; which in itself is a bit of a turn-on. If any of you guys are interested, I'm sure she'll give you a good bargain.

She, who the fuck is she? Are you talking about yourself - again? I have nothing against meeting new people, but only if it happens by chance. To actually seek out someone new, I don't know, to me it sort of belongs in the skydiving or bungee cord jumping for the first time category. Not only have I never been on a blind date, I have never been on a date period. I came close a few times. Most of the women I met were by chance, at bars, etc. I suppose from there our meetings could be classified as dates, but I never looked at them that way. Franky, women scare me - you never really know what they're up to, and believe me they're up to something - so why would I feel any less fearful meeting some neurotic ultra needful bundle of cry one minute laugh the next lunacy? Looking for love on the internet - I suppose it has worked. At the same time it falls under the heading of one of my many mottos, this one being, "When you're desperate you meet desperate people and bad shit happens." Remember that. Then get back to me if you're still alive. You will be someone's blind date alright - when someone finger rips your eyes to shred just to get the torture ball rolling.

Re: The Letter

<0b7e7209-fd52-4669-aea8-055672788369n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5060&group=alt.life.sucks#5060

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:08:27 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:08 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 5:21:05 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > When I go seeking romance on-line, I am breaking taboo; which in itself is a bit of a turn-on. If any of you guys are interested, I'm sure she'll give you a good bargain.
> She, who the fuck is she? Are you talking about yourself - again? I have nothing against meeting new people, but only if it happens by chance. To actually seek out someone new, I don't know, to me it sort of belongs in the skydiving or bungee cord jumping for the first time category. Not only have I never been on a blind date, I have never been on a date period. I came close a few times. Most of the women I met were by chance, at bars, etc. I suppose from there our meetings could be classified as dates, but I never looked at them that way. Franky, women scare me - you never really know what they're up to, and believe me they're up to something - so why would I feel any less fearful meeting some neurotic ultra needful bundle of cry one minute laugh the next lunacy? Looking for love on the internet - I suppose it has worked. At the same time it falls under the heading of one of my many mottos, this one being, "When you're desperate you meet desperate people and bad shit happens." Remember that. Then get back to me if you're still alive. You will be someone's blind date alright - when someone finger rips your eyes to shred just to get the torture ball rolling.

Been on a few blind dates. Not joking. They can be awful. Like the prverbial coyote in a trap trying to get loose.

Re: The Letter

<0b48dd85-8113-4306-ba96-6540ba9b168fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5116&group=alt.life.sucks#5116

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 13:38:55 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 21:38 UTC

> Been on a few blind dates. Not joking. They can be awful. Like the prverbial coyote in a trap trying to get loose.

I'm not against any of it, it just wasn't a part of my life along with graduation and dances and other stuff people liked. I've been in situations where a girl would come over to a friend's house and bring a girl along for someone to meet, and sometimes that someone might be me - so in a way I suppose that's a blind date. But the commitment to it, I don't like any of that - like meeting someone on the internet - as if we don't meet more than enough people as is - it's very scary to me, sitting somewhere waiting for this "thing" to show up, to come walking through the door, the ugliest thing I've seen in years and I'm sitting there going, "I'll bet that's her." But I'm wrong, it's not her, it's her girlfriend who she brought along. My date is behind the girl opening the door to the restaurant, and guess what, she's uglier than the first one.

Re: The Letter

<7834ee2e-d260-49a3-ad57-60d133a94d63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5158&group=alt.life.sucks#5158

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:40:13 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 11:40 UTC

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4:38:56 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Been on a few blind dates. Not joking. They can be awful. Like the prverbial coyote in a trap trying to get loose.
> I'm not against any of it, it just wasn't a part of my life along with graduation and dances and other stuff people liked. I've been in situations where a girl would come over to a friend's house and bring a girl along for someone to meet, and sometimes that someone might be me - so in a way I suppose that's a blind date. But the commitment to it, I don't like any of that - like meeting someone on the internet - as if we don't meet more than enough people as is - it's very scary to me, sitting somewhere waiting for this "thing" to show up, to come walking through the door, the ugliest thing I've seen in years and I'm sitting there going, "I'll bet that's her." But I'm wrong, it's not her, it's her girlfriend who she brought along. My date is behind the girl opening the door to the restaurant, and guess what, she's uglier than the first one.

Seems like no one even talks about meeting the opposite sex. It is all about meeting someone of a made up sex and figuring out how to fuck.

Re: The Letter

<6a29dde9-217a-453c-b145-8bb90e37bfb4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5213&group=alt.life.sucks#5213

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:24:03 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:24 UTC

> Seems like no one even talks about meeting the opposite sex. It is all about meeting someone of a made up sex and figuring out how to fuck.

Alien sex would be that way. Outer space aliens, not the south of the border type. They are brought to earth as slaves and sex toys, etc., with the best of the bunch going to people with money and position. The lesser ones are for the regular public, at different prices depending on this or that. The cheapest ones go to the loneliest guys who never had a chance to fuck anything other than their hand. They're all hyped up. When they get it home they spend hours trying to find the fuck hole. Even though the guys have never fucked they've seen their share of porn and know where the pussy's supposed to be. But these are aliens. Everything is different. Yes, funny concept from you there - figuring out how to fuck it. Like catching some kind of food and figuring out how to eat it. Skin it, cook it, whatever. Such a hassle that finally you just eat it raw.

Re: The Letter

<f180fb50-24ff-4a34-bf56-837fb72569bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5228&group=alt.life.sucks#5228

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 20:39:12 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 04:39 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 3:40:14 AM UTC-8, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4:38:56 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Been on a few blind dates. Not joking. They can be awful. Like the prverbial coyote in a trap trying to get loose.
> > I'm not against any of it, it just wasn't a part of my life along with graduation and dances and other stuff people liked. I've been in situations where a girl would come over to a friend's house and bring a girl along for someone to meet, and sometimes that someone might be me - so in a way I suppose that's a blind date. But the commitment to it, I don't like any of that - like meeting someone on the internet - as if we don't meet more than enough people as is - it's very scary to me, sitting somewhere waiting for this "thing" to show up, to come walking through the door, the ugliest thing I've seen in years and I'm sitting there going, "I'll bet that's her." But I'm wrong, it's not her, it's her girlfriend who she brought along. My date is behind the girl opening the door to the restaurant, and guess what, she's uglier than the first one.
> Seems like no one even talks about meeting the opposite sex. It is all about meeting someone of a made up sex and figuring out how to fuck.

That's sorta what I said to the bouncer the other day who finally let me in without all the pomp and circumstance his job demands of what bouncers are supposed to do before the witching hour in California for some stupid-ass reason, and I tell them that and if you insist on it with me I'm just going turn right around and leave and take my money with me, and he relented and let me in without all the pretentious qualification bullshit for entry to get in — so I walked in around him and took a peek inside and turned right around and said to him on the way out "all the pretty white women have either gone or left HUH!?"

Re: The Letter

<048fd214-899c-4d79-95d8-3ab46a2fc931n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5256&group=alt.life.sucks#5256

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:35:02 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:35 UTC

> That's sorta what I said to the bouncer the other day who finally let me in without all the pomp and circumstance his job demands of what bouncers are supposed to do before the witching hour in California for some stupid-ass reason, and I tell them that and if you insist on it with me I'm just going turn right around and leave and take my money with me, and he relented and let me in without all the pretentious qualification bullshit for entry to get in — so I walked in around him and took a peek inside and turned right around and said to him on the way out "all the pretty white women have either gone or left HUH!?"

Yeah, and they're not so pretty either when the lights go on at 2 am and they stumble out the doors with bouncers leading them to their cars. They keep the lights low in those places for a reason. But I have taken some good looking women to the clubs to work the night. Gotta get them at just the right time, while they're still young enough to hide the internal damage slowly oozing to the surface. They're all different though. Used to pick them up after work, and take them there. Some seemed to make it on their own.. Others went to work while "Daddy" stayed at home waiting for them to bring back the night's take. I am not a fan of strip clubs in person. I would be if the club were my home and I didn't have to sit next to a ton of other guys all looking at the same stuff and whooping and hollering like a bunch of drunken marines or stupid college students. I used to think I was more weird than guys who attended the strip clubs - that jerking off alone was weirder than seeing the real thing on stage. But after picking up a lot of these guys I learned otherwise. They'd get all worked up at the club then want to cruise the streets in my cab looking for whores, of which this town has some really ugly ones. Then after an hour or two of unsuccessful whore meetings they'd finally surrender and say, "Take me home", which is probably where they should have started and ended the night to begin with.