In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

interests / soc.culture.puerto-rico / LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURG

SubjectAuthor
* LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURGjohnny babylon
`* Re: LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURGjohnny babylon
 `- Re: LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURGjohnny babylon

1
LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURG

<baf0b874-f5aa-4696-8d93-d569b0fe3c9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=471&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#471

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:50:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURG
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 23:50 UTC

The resident commissioner position is always on the back burner with the other 6 non voting members of Congress. It’s an offense to our national pride and international identity to quietly let the world pass us by unnoticed on called. Residents of these populations are registered unavoidably as dual purpose agency citizens because of their osmosis population diffusion in American captured territories. The 6 non voting congressional members of congress are Guam, Samoa, Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and District of Colombia. The Cherokee nation is a 7th candidate and also the Choctaw is the 8th non voting candidate. Puerto Rico is in one of the worst state traps in the union because of Spain’s population size and exacting cultural approximation towards Great Britain. An animal caught in a trap would gnaw off its own leg to escape. What would you do? The medical case study I attended to demonstrate me as clearly superior as a disabled minority and clearly demonstrated to a publicly accessible audience at a premium price gauge as an insane genius that try could approach and low ball for not knowing that because of vanity tech. I am the emancipating father of liberation and this is a class quote in piranha status envy. It’s the anchor plot of the Americas and a referendum on Puerto Rican civility by the 1st circuit court of appeals standard of judgement and not some pity pay for a party reparte. This is blatant outright medical exploitation with no military auspice merely for the devilish caricature of lingling novelty. I’m not a Cuban blockade of the vanity tech chain.. The unequivocal conclusion of the Puerto Rican disability gene dilemma is that the price paid for amortizing the labor movement by their own principles is not up to par over long term time valuations of indentured leisure. I am emancipating women from obligated labor custody by impregnating them in a mystery novel of chastity and high crimes of misdemeanor for an undercover celebrity to wing at a tyrant because of what the philosophy of labor orientation is by my reckoning, and the way it is for most or all others, and the ability to see make the distance because race baiting is the legal American way. Playing the defector card in a race baiting case ain’t drawing charades. It’s a race baiting town and country in a defectorship world. Which is exactly demonstrating how democracy fails in this instance yet wins as a norm in most normal people’s livelihood outlook on transnational issues where democracy is not going to work there. Because the court traditionally applies the philosophy of segregation with all the trappings of the legacy of slavery and apartheid and may not appreciate an exceptional virginity saga of another migrant in alien love. Because in exceptional virginity there is still time and place for the higher moral plateau of freedom housing on religious grounds. Which is why this circuit is so dodgy because it tends to misapply race card cases in defector colony dynamics. Exceptional virginity still has a price, caustically the big sneeze is an accident prone. This is the new Gettysburg of love and orgasm. It’s a secret way to work. I’m being eaten out of ho use and ho me which under my interpretation of social media stereotypes is an equivalence to a generalized reinforcer. Get through to the stupidity queen because I can’t get past the exile rape bloc. With English speakers of other languages no less. How do you reinforce and be reinforcing in a generalized learner informal acquaintance peer environment in air in a quickie amount of time without a blatant love stock exaggeration.

Re: LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURG

<bfff1057-3631-4116-8c8c-eeb63634af3an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=473&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#473

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 17:15:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURG
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 00:15 UTC

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 7:50:20 PM UTC-4, johnny babylon wrote:
> The resident commissioner position is always on the back burner with the other 6 non voting members of Congress. It’s an offense to our national pride and international identity to quietly let the world pass us by unnoticed on called. Residents of these populations are registered unavoidably as dual purpose agency citizens because of their osmosis population diffusion in American captured territories. The 6 non voting congressional members of congress are Guam, Samoa, Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and District of Colombia. The Cherokee nation is a 7th candidate and also the Choctaw is the 8th non voting candidate. Puerto Rico is in one of the worst state traps in the union because of Spain’s population size and exacting cultural approximation towards Great Britain. An animal caught in a trap would gnaw off its own leg to escape. What would you do? The medical case study I attended to demonstrate me as clearly superior as a disabled minority and clearly demonstrated to a publicly accessible audience at a premium price gauge as an insane genius that try could approach and low ball for not knowing that because of vanity tech. I am the emancipating father of liberation and this is a class quote in piranha status envy. It’s the anchor plot of the Americas and a referendum on Puerto Rican civility by the 1st circuit court of appeals standard of judgement and not some pity pay for a party reparte. This is blatant outright medical exploitation with no military auspice merely for the devilish caricature of lingling novelty. I’m not a Cuban blockade of the vanity tech chain. The unequivocal conclusion of the Puerto Rican disability gene dilemma is that the price paid for amortizing the labor movement by their own principles is not up to par over long term time valuations of indentured leisure. I am emancipating women from obligated labor custody by impregnating them in a mystery novel of chastity and high crimes of misdemeanor for an undercover celebrity to wing at a tyrant because of what the philosophy of labor orientation is by my reckoning, and the way it is for most or all others, and the ability to see make the distance because race baiting is the legal American way. Playing the defector card in a race baiting case ain’t drawing charades. It’s a race baiting town and country in a defectorship world. Which is exactly demonstrating how democracy fails in this instance yet wins as a norm in most normal people’s livelihood outlook on transnational issues where democracy is not going to work there. Because the court traditionally applies the philosophy of segregation with all the trappings of the legacy of slavery and apartheid and may not appreciate an exceptional virginity saga of another migrant in alien love. Because in exceptional virginity there is still time and place for the higher moral plateau of freedom housing on religious grounds. Which is why this circuit is so dodgy because it tends to misapply race card cases in defector colony dynamics. Exceptional virginity still has a price, caustically the big sneeze is an accident prone. This is the new Gettysburg of love and orgasm. It’s a secret way to work. I’m being eaten out of ho use and ho me which under my interpretation of social media stereotypes is an equivalence to a generalized reinforcer. Get through to the stupidity queen because I can’t get past the exile rape bloc. With English speakers of other languages no less. How do you reinforce and be reinforcing in a generalized learner informal acquaintance peer environment in air in a quickie amount of time without a blatant love stock exaggeration.

I wrote this letter to the Russian embassy in London to see if they would hear my case in a transnational geopolitical setting in a more favorable light:

> From: ******** <j******e2@*******.com>
> Date: October 13, 2023 at 4:19:49 PM EDT
> To: secretariat@rusemb.org.uk
> Subject: Counterintelligence negotiations for Cuban defector spy
>
> I’m have lived in Miami all my life, over 45 years, quietly and peacefully well placed in a community of predominantly Cuban defectors. I would like to offer my services and advice regarding the decades long survey of the population for long term strategic and diplomatic goals of my home island of Puerto Rico where I was born. I have a vast amount of anecdotal and first hand personal and social experience with the demographic I would be willing to share at a nominal exchange of value. Please consider me in a service capacity to extend international mutual goals in a multilateral independently sovereign capacity. I am a Puerto Rican social security disability case in my late 40’s witnessing the Cuban American salt life through my defective lens of understanding. I am willing to bargain or negotiate on exosfera interaction in other regions. However, I am well know and well regarded in this country and community along with literate in various advanced graduate academic fields in English and may require an escort spectacle akin to escape intimations of treason by donning official military uniform. Thank you for your attention and I hope the next turn of correspondence is not my superior replacement. God bless and godspeed.

Re: LOVE BRIGADE: THE NEW GETTYSBURG

<1eca097b-40c6-4ef4-9362-5223ecdefde4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=474&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#474

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 18:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:38 UTC

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 8:15:22 PM UTC-4, johnny babylon wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I’m have lived in Miami all my life, over 45 years, quietly and peacefully well placed in a community of predominantly Cuban defectors. I would like to offer my services and advice regarding the decades long survey of the population for long term strategic and diplomatic goals of my home island of Puerto Rico where I was born. I have a vast amount of anecdotal and first hand personal and social experience with the demographic I would be willing to share at a nominal exchange of value. Please consider me in a service capacity to extend international mutual goals in a multilateral independently sovereign capacity. I am a Puerto Rican social security disability case in my late 40’s witnessing the Cuban American salt life through my defective lens of understanding. I am willing to bargain or negotiate on exosfera interaction in other regions. However, I am well know and well regarded in this country and community along with literate in various advanced graduate academic fields in English and may require an escort spectacle akin to escape intimations of treason by donning official military uniform. Thank you for your attention and I hope the next turn of correspondence is not my superior replacement. God bless and godspeed.

I suspect I’m being recused from employment for retainment as an open ended medical observation self annotated captive economy case study that I suspect that could plea for tortious interference and malpractice for. My only consolation is the poetic justice of martyring myself the Cuban community foreign laborer finder and bankrolled on foreign national exchange in lieu of official emigration and citizenship, a duel of gratuities for the cherished needy of th European Union. All the while facing the specter of intellectual property theft by capitalist exploitation abd thr guillotine of adultery by governments strong arm threatened seizure of foreign assets upon my observed conversion into expendable discretionary assets. And I’m being estranged publicly from my arm th and filial tender care because of a preferences bias for laborers among Cuban defectors. There is an ongoing legal dispute over my family custody rights because I think my mother and father to this day still don’t know what to do with me and I don’t want to teach them by my own example as a surreptition studio it’s like stealth out in loco walk. In the meantime my pastime is dead drop bugs that are psychological carnivores that eat up characters like consumption. It’s easy to stagecoach with a rider in the big leagues like a dead drop psychological chess match to get lit forwarded to a firefly peer to knock them off their hi horse. Theoretically some cyber ware viruses are so subversive any activity on a terminal remotely could be held as cause célebre for attention as a dead drop dowsery. There is obviously multilateral open ended dimensions to a dead drop contract because the assumption of unilateralism in web publications is exculpatory. And if that’s not enough chuck in timbre In dead dropsman lingo merely posting saliently is a good faith dealer In dead dropsman lingo merely posting saliently is a good faith dealer. Arguendo a web contact has occurred where a meeting of the minds has commenced via dead drop.