Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cuban Invasion Plot
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 01:33 UTC

My friends are designing a nasty ass emergency military drill where a Cuban invasion scenario results in my capture and extrication to the jungles of Colombia where I am subjected to takeover of my social media accounts and medically reviewed by foreign paramilitary physicians feeding false misleading information for unknowingly influencees. If there were any social media influencers that would be useful in a revolutionary coup attempt what is the protocol for military action to a quasi persuasive and informed authority in an adversarial advisory role. The other one is a direct attack on Puerto Rico which may cause a confusing disoriented outcome regarding deferring authority in a collateral transitionary geopolitical narrative because of the convertible nature of its constituents in a hotly homogeneous and communal geographical locale. I find the whole Cuban American in the Americas plight convertible because this disenfranchised bad batch bunch could easily be disinformed into a collective mob counter position just by word of mouth, weather and traffic, or broader national or international events. Assuming arguendo Puerto Rico had no other political purposes than to be martyrs of the reconnaissance collateral ideology of segregation in America, a hawthorn lynch pin in international political struggles in the Caribbean, Latin America, and beyond. Like a pawn shop for buoys floating in the Caribbean ocean Puerto Rico plays the passive bystander witness of the hurricane of domestic agenda with no independence say in the politics of its own fate like a schiavo amputation in congressional deliberation. What is the prospect of shah drones raining down on Puerto Rican rooftops as a counteroffensive measure to a portentious pre-emptive invasion of the island.