From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Yes, I Remember!
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:49:30 -0500
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 14:49 UTC

Two elderly men were having a conversation when Bob asked
Fred, "how was the memory clinic you attended last month?"

"Outstanding", Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological
techniques, visualization, association. It was great."

"Wow! What was the name of the clinic?", Bob asked. Fred went "blank".
He thought and thought, but could not remember. Then he smiled and asked,
"What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?", replied Bob.

"Yes, that's it!". Fred turned to his wife, "Rose, what is the name of
that memory clinic?"