From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: Megan Kelly will no longer use pronouns
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:28:42 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 23:28 UTC

Hi All

Megan Kelly, yes the snot that tried to make fun of Trump in the
debates, had an epiphany. Yes, "Pronouns" do cause harm:

Megyn Kelly Tears Up Before Vowing to No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns

https://www.westernjournal.com/megyn-kelly-tears-vowing-no-longer-use-preferred-pronouns/

Duh!

Re: OT: Megan Kelly will no longer use pronouns

<166a4a9c-7f43-4c86-8ffe-b3d12735527bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44672&group=alt.home.repair#44672

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 07:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Megan Kelly will no longer use pronouns
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:22 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:28:48 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Megan Kelly, yes the snot that tried to make fun of Trump in the
> debates, had an epiphany. Yes, "Pronouns" do cause harm:
>
> Megyn Kelly Tears Up Before Vowing to No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns
>
> https://www.westernjournal.com/megyn-kelly-tears-vowing-no-longer-use-preferred-pronouns/
>
> Duh!

This is typical of the new right wingers today, it's become a sick cult,
devoid of principle and logic. Just look at the sick reasoning:

Citing instances of violence meted out to women who dare to defy what she called the “trans lobby that means to deprive women of their spaces and rights,” podcast host Megyn Kelly said on Friday that she is done using preferred pronouns.

During her podcast, she explained that for years she never saw harm in using whatever pronouns another person wanted.

Then she touched on the case of Kellie-Jay Keen Minshull, who was doused with tomato juice and pelted by crowds during a visit to New Zealand, where she was speaking out about the transgender movement’s negative impact on women, according to the New York Post.

Kelly, a catch in her voice and tears in her eyes, then explained that she realized, “there is the harm. There’s the harm.”

So instead of condemning the Neanderthal bigots that physically attacked a transgendered
woman, she backs up what they did, blaming the victim for wanting to be called by the
pronoun she and Kelly joins them. Welcome to the new right wing Amerika cult. The only
good thing here is that many when hearing this will say Megyn who?

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: Megan Kelly will no longer use pronouns