From: Intellig...@savetheworldmsn.com (Intelligent Party)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.theory,alt.activism,soc.rights.human,alt.politics.usa.misc
Subject: FREE FEDERAL ABORTIONS ARE AN IMPERATIVE PART OF AMERICA - AND COST
ONLY $2 BILLION PER YEAR! SAVINGS OF $10 TRILLION IN 50 YEARS ON K-12 ALONE!
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:37:31 -0700
 by: Intelligent Party - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 04:37 UTC

FREE FEDERAL ABORTIONS ARE AN IMPERATIVE PART OF AMERICA - AND COST ONLY $2
BILLION PER YEAR! SAVINGS OF $10 TRILLION IN 50 YEARS ON K-12 ALONE!

Jesus SAID John the Baptist is the reincarnation of the Prophet Elijah. So was
the spirit of Elijah, IN THE ZYGOTE, of John the Baptist's mother, AT THE MOMENT
OF CONCEPTION?

How can the RELIGIOUS RIGHT, who believe in LIFE BEFORE LIFE, believe any human
came out of a zygote?! THAT MUST BE BLASPHEMY!

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+11%3A7-11%3A15&version=NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matt+17%3A12-17%3A13&version=NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=+Mark+9%3A11-13&version=NKJV

and the sun revolves around the world because it seems to...

but some sinners in the Church executed people for saying it didn't.

We have people with memories of the afterlife, and memories of the womb, and they
were all in the womb less than five months, one week.

Abort in the first four months if you don't want to gestate a baby please, or you
are an immoral condemned person.

Bump: Re: FREE FEDERAL ABORTIONS ARE AN IMPERATIVE PART OF AMERICA - AND COST ONLY $2 BILLION PER YEAR! SAVINGS OF $10 TRILLION IN 50 YEARS ON K-12 ALONE!

<t5o0dc$q37$40@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=446&group=alt.politics.usa.misc#446

From: Intellig...@savetheworldmsn.com (Intelligent Party)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.theory,alt.activism,soc.rights.human,alt.politics.usa.misc
Subject: Bump: Re: FREE FEDERAL ABORTIONS ARE AN IMPERATIVE PART OF AMERICA -
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 03:31:17 -0700
 by: Intelligent Party - Sat, 14 May 2022 10:31 UTC