The other line moves faster.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 ShotsOscar
+* OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shotshubops
|`* OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 ShotsEd P
| `- OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shotsmicky
`* OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 ShotsEd P
 `- OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shotsmicky

1
OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

<gBPdM.2258277$t5W7.1255229@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44511&group=alt.home.repair#44511

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Subject: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 18:08:13 -0400
 by: Oscar - Wed, 31 May 2023 22:08 UTC

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project — has discovered massive DNA contamination in the mRNA COVID shots, including simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters

SV40 has been linked to cancer in humans, including mesotheliomas, lymphomas and cancers of the brain and bone. In 2002, the Lancet published evidence linking polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 to Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. According to the authors, the
vaccine may be responsible for up to 50% of the 55,000 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases diagnosed each year

The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both Europe and the U.S. The highest level of DNA
contamination found was 30%

The finding of DNA means the mRNA COVID shots may have the ability to alter the human genome

Even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re getting foreign DNA into your cells poses a risk in and of itself. Partial expression could occur, or it might interfere with other transcription translations that are already in the cell.

Cytoplasmic transfection can also allow for genetic manipulation, as the nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol during cell division

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/31/dna-contamination-mrna-covid-shots.aspx

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Re: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

<23jf7ih9h2evu76lfbfbl62d99tg1rg9hf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44515&group=alt.home.repair#44515

From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 18:44:51 -0400
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Wed, 31 May 2023 22:44 UTC

On Wed, 31 May 2023 18:08:13 -0400, Oscar <oscar@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>STORY

I've had 4 or 5 monkey shots ... and only suffered
minor banana cravings.
John T.

Re: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

<a%QdM.2258281$t5W7.157058@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44517&group=alt.home.repair#44517

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 19:46:15 -0400
 by: Ed P - Wed, 31 May 2023 23:46 UTC

On 5/31/2023 6:44 PM, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2023 18:08:13 -0400, Oscar <oscar@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>> STORY
>>

> I've had 4 or 5 monkey shots ... and only suffered
> minor banana cravings.
> John T.

We do share a lot of DNA with bananas

https://tinyurl.com/bdhehxr

Re: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

<31RdM.2258282$t5W7.141907@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44518&group=alt.home.repair#44518

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 19:48:15 -0400
 by: Ed P - Wed, 31 May 2023 23:48 UTC

On 5/31/2023 6:08 PM, Oscar wrote:
> STORY AT-A-GLANCE
>
> Microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for
> the MIT Human Genome project — has discovered massive DNA contamination
> in the mRNA COVID shots, including simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters
>
> SV40 has been linked to cancer in humans, including mesotheliomas,
> lymphomas and cancers of the brain and bone. In 2002, the Lancet
> published evidence linking polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 to
> Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. According to the authors, the vaccine may be
> responsible for up to 50% of the 55,000 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases
> diagnosed each year
>
> The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to
> measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA
> contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both
> Europe and the U.S. The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%
>
> The finding of DNA means the mRNA COVID shots may have the ability to
> alter the human genome
>
> Even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re
> getting foreign DNA into your cells poses a risk in and of itself.
> Partial expression could occur, or it might interfere with other
> transcription translations that are already in the cell.
>
> Cytoplasmic transfection can also allow for genetic manipulation, as the
> nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol
> during cell division
>

> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/31/dna-contamination-mrna-covid-shots.aspx

Mercola is a jackass conspiracy nut

https://tinyurl.com/bdhehxr

Chimpanzee: 96 percent identical
By studying the genomes of chimps (which after bonobos are our closest
living ancestors), researchers are hoping to understand what makes us
uniquely human. While we don’t have that answer yet, recent studies show
that certain genes, and parts of DNA that regulate the expression of
genes, account for the greater complexity and size of the human brain.

Re: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

<bjsf7i96ag2npeeuhlcgd7ujfes2thp6nc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44519&group=alt.home.repair#44519

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 21:21:05 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:21 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 31 May 2023 19:48:15 -0400, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 5/31/2023 6:08 PM, Oscar wrote:
>> STORY AT-A-GLANCE
>>
>> Microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for
>> the MIT Human Genome project — has discovered massive DNA contamination
>> in the mRNA COVID shots, including simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters
>>
>> SV40 has been linked to cancer in humans, including mesotheliomas,
>> lymphomas and cancers of the brain and bone. In 2002, the Lancet
>> published evidence linking polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 to
>> Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. According to the authors, the vaccine may be
>> responsible for up to 50% of the 55,000 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases
>> diagnosed each year
>>
>> The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to
>> measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA
>> contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both
>> Europe and the U.S. The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%
>>
>> The finding of DNA means the mRNA COVID shots may have the ability to
>> alter the human genome
>>
>> Even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re
>> getting foreign DNA into your cells poses a risk in and of itself.
>> Partial expression could occur, or it might interfere with other
>> transcription translations that are already in the cell.
>>
>> Cytoplasmic transfection can also allow for genetic manipulation, as the
>> nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol
>> during cell division
>>

>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/31/dna-contamination-mrna-covid-shots.aspx
>>

>Mercola is a jackass conspiracy nut
>
>https://tinyurl.com/bdhehxr
>
>Chimpanzee: 96 percent identical
>By studying the genomes of chimps (which after bonobos are our closest
>living ancestors), researchers are hoping to understand what makes us
>uniquely human. While we don’t have that answer yet, recent studies show
>that certain genes, and parts of DNA that regulate the expression of
>genes, account for the greater complexity and size of the human brain.

*Some* human brains.

Re: OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots

<0psf7i199qs66hgi0g8q5gfbqi4b7lg2uh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=44520&group=alt.home.repair#44520

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 21:34:51 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:34 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 31 May 2023 19:46:15 -0400, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 5/31/2023 6:44 PM, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2023 18:08:13 -0400, Oscar <oscar@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>
>>> STORY
>>>

>> I've had 4 or 5 monkey shots ... and only suffered
>> minor banana cravings.
>> John T.
>

>We do share a lot of DNA with bananas
>
>https://tinyurl.com/bdhehxr

So if I'm half chicken, half fruit fly, and half banana, why do I read
AHR?

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots