From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: American Pravda get caught red handed
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 22:52:25 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 15 May 2023 05:52 UTC

Hi All,
We all know that American Pravda is the propaganda
wing of the democratic party.
And they just got caught read handed:
Reporter Who Secretly Gave Biden Question in Advance Gets Relentlessly
Trolled
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/26/reporter-who-secretly-gave-biden-question-in-advance-gets-relentlessly-trolled-n737421
“How are YOU squaring YOUR domestic priorities —
like reshoring semiconductors manufacturing —
with alliance-based foreign policy?” read the
question, that you could plainly read in his notes.
Notice that even has her picture on it so he can
identify her, and tells him it’s “Question #1” to
call on her first. He has more notes under that
one, so one has to conclude that is likely
referencing other questions and answers.
Hillary got debate question in advance too.
-T

Re: OT: American Pravda get caught red handed

<u3t4ms$31ngp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43812&group=alt.home.repair#43812

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: American Pravda get caught red handed
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 07:23:07 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 15 May 2023 11:23 UTC

On 5/15/2023 1:52 AM, T wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We all know that American Pravda is the propaganda
> wing of the democratic party.
>
> And they just got caught read handed:
>
> Reporter Who Secretly Gave Biden Question in Advance Gets Relentlessly
> Trolled
>
> https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/26/reporter-who-secretly-gave-biden-question-in-advance-gets-relentlessly-trolled-n737421
>
>     “How are YOU squaring YOUR domestic priorities —
>     like reshoring semiconductors manufacturing —
>     with alliance-based foreign policy?” read the
>     question, that you could plainly read in his notes.
>
>     Notice that even has her picture on it so he can
>     identify her, and tells him it’s “Question #1” to
>     call on her first. He has more notes under that
>     one, so one has to conclude that is likely
>     referencing other questions and answers.
>
> Hillary got debate question in advance too.
>
> -T

Obama got away with it on his news conferences with list of reporters to
call on. Press keeps quite on this.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: American Pravda get caught red handed