Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 07:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [9/11, the fateful day] Rep. Michael Waltz to Newsmax: Blood in
Afghanistan 'on Biden's Hands'
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 14:44 UTC

Taliban could declare victory on the fateful day 20 years ago.

"Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., told Newsmax that the blood being spilled in Afghanistan now, and in the future if U.S. troops must return, is on President Joe Biden's hands.

''American soldiers are going to have to go back again to deal with this, most likely special forces,'' Waltz said Friday on ''Greg Kelly Reports.'' ''Except this time, we have no one that will trust us, no one that will work with us., no local bases, and no conceivable strategy. All of this blood is going to be on Biden's hands, and I will make sure everybody knows about it.''

As U.S. troops and others evacuate the war-torn country, the Taliban are aggressively moving to take control, taking over 33 of the 34 provinces as of Friday, the BBC reported.
President Donald Trump initially decided to pull the troops out of the country, but Biden incorporated a new timeline for the withdrawal to coincide with the 20th anniversary of 9/11."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/waltz-afghanistan-war-taliban/2021/08/13/id/1032331/

Re: [9/11, the fateful day] Rep. Michael Waltz to Newsmax: Blood in Afghanistan 'on Biden's Hands'

<b983fdc2-b6ca-492e-9074-a0ee1960b49fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4348&group=soc.culture.china#4348

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
Afghanistan 'on Biden's Hands'
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:22 UTC

On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 7:44:32 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> Taliban could declare victory on the fateful day 20 years ago.
>
> "Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., told Newsmax that the blood being spilled in Afghanistan now, and in the future if U.S. troops must return, is on President Joe Biden's hands.

Afghanistan has been known as "graveyard of empires". The longer we stay, the worse it gets. 20 years are way too long for any war...

> ''American soldiers are going to have to go back again to deal with this, most likely special forces,''

Leave them alone and we them fight among themselves...
They have been killing themselves for thousands of years...
We cannot change them, and they will not change for us...

> Waltz said Friday on ''Greg Kelly Reports.'' ''Except this time, we have no one that will trust us, no one that will work with us., no local bases, and no conceivable strategy. All of this blood is going to be on Biden's hands, and I will make sure everybody knows about it.''
>
> As U.S. troops and others evacuate the war-torn country, the Taliban are aggressively moving to take control, taking over 33 of the 34 provinces as of Friday, the BBC reported.
> President Donald Trump initially decided to pull the troops out of the country, but Biden incorporated a new timeline for the withdrawal to coincide with the 20th anniversary of 9/11."
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/waltz-afghanistan-war-taliban/2021/08/13/id/1032331/

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: [9/11, the fateful day] Rep. Michael Waltz to Newsmax: Blood in Afghanistan 'on Biden's Hands'