I watch television because you don't know what it will do if you leave it in the room alone.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested

SubjectAuthor
* Another drunken democrat senator arrestedDavid Jansen
+* Another drunken democrat senator arrestedBob F
|`- Another drunken democrat senator arrestedOscar
+* Another drunken democrat senator arrestedEd P
|`- Another drunken democrat senator arrestedJim Joyce
`- Another drunken democrat senator arrestedDean Hoffman

1
Another drunken democrat senator arrested

<otli5idap65mmn4asrpd43hp4uis5p4i23@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43360&group=alt.home.repair#43360

From: david.ja...@comcast.nett (David Jansen)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Another drunken democrat senator arrested
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 16:15:54 -0400
 by: David Jansen - Mon, 8 May 2023 20:15 UTC

California state senator Dave Min, the leading candidate to replace
Rep. Katie Porter (D.) in Congress, was dangerously driving a state
car when he was arrested this week for drunk driving, according to the
police report.

Officers pulled over Min near the state Capitol in downtown Sacramento
late Tuesday night after they observed him running a red light in a
silver Toyota Camry with the headlights off, the Sacramento police
told the Los Angeles Times. Min allegedly stopped briefly at the
traffic signal and then continued through the intersection while the
light was still red.

https://freebeacon.com/california/dave-min-dui-arrest-report/

Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested

<u3bm0g$3viaq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43362&group=alt.home.repair#43362

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 13:27:59 -0700
 by: Bob F - Mon, 8 May 2023 20:27 UTC

On 5/8/2023 1:15 PM, David Jansen wrote:
> California state senator Dave Min, the leading candidate to replace
> Rep. Katie Porter (D.) in Congress, was dangerously driving a state
> car when he was arrested this week for drunk driving, according to the
> police report.
>
> Officers pulled over Min near the state Capitol in downtown Sacramento
> late Tuesday night after they observed him running a red light in a
> silver Toyota Camry with the headlights off, the Sacramento police
> told the Los Angeles Times. Min allegedly stopped briefly at the
> traffic signal and then continued through the intersection while the
> light was still red.

"Oklahoma College Republicans chairman arrested for child sex crimes"

https://kfor.com/video/oklahoma-college-republicans-chairman-arrested-for-child-sex-crimes/7826446/

Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested

<lXc6M.420572$ZnFc.38707@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43363&group=alt.home.repair#43363

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 16:28:00 -0400
 by: Ed P - Mon, 8 May 2023 20:28 UTC

On 5/8/2023 4:15 PM, David Jansen wrote:
> California state senator Dave Min, the leading candidate to replace
> Rep. Katie Porter (D.) in Congress, was dangerously driving a state
> car when he was arrested this week for drunk driving, according to the
> police report.
>
> Officers pulled over Min near the state Capitol in downtown Sacramento
> late Tuesday night after they observed him running a red light in a
> silver Toyota Camry with the headlights off, the Sacramento police
> told the Los Angeles Times. Min allegedly stopped briefly at the
> traffic signal and then continued through the intersection while the
> light was still red.
>
> https://freebeacon.com/california/dave-min-dui-arrest-report/

I'll see your democrat and raise you a few republicans

https://criminallawyerwashingtondc.com/blog/fbi-arrest-state-senator-malcolm-smith-in-corruption-probe/

New York State Senator Malcolm Smith, along with five other politicians,
are facing charges in a public corruption probe initiated by the FBI.
Authorities arrested Smith and New York City Councilman Dan Halloran at
their homes Tuesday morning. Officials also arrested Bronx Republican
Chairman Jay Savino and Queens GOP vice chairman Vincent Tabone. Also
facing charges are Noramie Jasmin, the mayor of Spring Valley, and her
deputy mayor, Joseph Desmaret. U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said, in a
statement, that Smith attempted to bribe his way to victory in the
upcoming New York City mayoral race. The alleged scheme dates all the
way back to 2011

Drunk arrest?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkReJtS3ot4&ab_channel=Law%26CrimeNetwork

You can play this silly game back and forth forever. Many politicians
on both sides are sleazy.

Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested

<Vig6M.594538$5CY7.394465@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43378&group=alt.home.repair#43378

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 20:16:33 -0400
 by: Oscar - Tue, 9 May 2023 00:16 UTC

Bob F wrote:
> On 5/8/2023 1:15 PM, David Jansen wrote:
>> California state senator Dave Min, the leading candidate to replace
>> Rep. Katie Porter (D.) in Congress, was dangerously driving a state
>> car when he was arrested this week for drunk driving, according to the
>> police report.
>>
>> Officers pulled over Min near the state Capitol in downtown Sacramento
>> late Tuesday night after they observed him running a red light in a
>> silver Toyota Camry with the headlights off, the Sacramento police
>> told the Los Angeles Times. Min allegedly stopped briefly at the
>> traffic signal and then continued through the intersection while the
>> light was still red.
>
> "Oklahoma College Republicans chairman arrested for child sex crimes"
>
> https://kfor.com/video/oklahoma-college-republicans-chairman-arrested-for-child-sex-crimes/7826446/

That's a RINO. The Republican party has become infected with democrat filth.

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested

<0b01f01a-e306-4bcf-a5b6-102bfc0277fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43384&group=alt.home.repair#43384

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 18:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: deanh6...@gmail.com (Dean Hoffman)
 by: Dean Hoffman - Tue, 9 May 2023 01:02 UTC

On Monday, May 8, 2023 at 3:17:24 PM UTC-5, David Jansen wrote:
> California state senator Dave Min, the leading candidate to replace
> Rep. Katie Porter (D.) in Congress, was dangerously driving a state
> car when he was arrested this week for drunk driving, according to the
> police report.
>
> Officers pulled over Min near the state Capitol in downtown Sacramento
> late Tuesday night after they observed him running a red light in a
> silver Toyota Camry with the headlights off, the Sacramento police
> told the Los Angeles Times. Min allegedly stopped briefly at the
> traffic signal and then continued through the intersection while the
> light was still red.
>
> https://freebeacon.com/california/dave-min-dui-arrest-report/

I think something like 8% of American adults are alcoholics. It wouldn't surprise me
if it's a little higher for politicians. They might be exposed to booze a little more than the average person.
Regular drinkers stay home on amateur night, New Year's Eve.

Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested

<929j5i5vues390d3os11u6k36sj255trpn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=43385&group=alt.home.repair#43385

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 20:42:42 -0500
 by: Jim Joyce - Tue, 9 May 2023 01:42 UTC

On Mon, 8 May 2023 16:28:00 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 5/8/2023 4:15 PM, David Jansen wrote:
>> California state senator Dave Min, the leading candidate to replace
>> Rep. Katie Porter (D.) in Congress, was dangerously driving a state
>> car when he was arrested this week for drunk driving, according to the
>> police report.
>>
>> Officers pulled over Min near the state Capitol in downtown Sacramento
>> late Tuesday night after they observed him running a red light in a
>> silver Toyota Camry with the headlights off, the Sacramento police
>> told the Los Angeles Times. Min allegedly stopped briefly at the
>> traffic signal and then continued through the intersection while the
>> light was still red.
>>
>> https://freebeacon.com/california/dave-min-dui-arrest-report/
>>

>I'll see your democrat and raise you a few republicans
>
>https://criminallawyerwashingtondc.com/blog/fbi-arrest-state-senator-malcolm-smith-in-corruption-probe/
>
>New York State Senator Malcolm Smith, along with five other politicians,
>are facing charges in a public corruption probe initiated by the FBI.
>Authorities arrested Smith and New York City Councilman Dan Halloran at
>their homes Tuesday morning. Officials also arrested Bronx Republican
>Chairman Jay Savino and Queens GOP vice chairman Vincent Tabone. Also
>facing charges are Noramie Jasmin, the mayor of Spring Valley, and her
>deputy mayor, Joseph Desmaret. U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said, in a
>statement, that Smith attempted to bribe his way to victory in the
>upcoming New York City mayoral race. The alleged scheme dates all the
>way back to 2011
>
>Drunk arrest?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkReJtS3ot4&ab_channel=Law%26CrimeNetwork
>
>You can play this silly game back and forth forever. Many politicians
>on both sides are sleazy.

Another one from today, "Texas GOP legislator resigns ahead of expulsion
vote over alleged sexual misconduct with aide"

A committee unanimously recommended that Republican Rep. Bryan Slaton be
expelled from the Texas House.

Rep. Bryan Slaton, 45, resigned from the Texas House of Representatives
on Monday ahead of a vote over whether to expel him after an
investigation found that he engaged in inappropriate sexual conduct with
a 19-year-old aide, the state Republican Party said in a statement.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Another drunken democrat senator arrested