From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: What percentage of flat tires can be saved?
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 13:43:44 -0400
 by: Clare Snyder - Mon, 8 May 2023 17:43 UTC

On Mon, 8 May 2023 13:00:23 -0400, Gregory Morrow
<the.greatest@nomail.net> wrote:

>In article <u3b3dn$3tjht$1@dont-email.me>, michael.trew@att.net says...
>> I'm mildly exaggerating, but light stress cracks on the sidewall of a 10 year old tire won't
>> deter me from running it if it has good tread.
>>

>https://imgur.com/a/eiD9hIQ
If you are running around town at low speeds with no load? slightly
checked tires are OK (although if they are checked the tread ill be
hard too, so braking effectiveness is reduced) bt if you run highway
speeds and/or with a load????? Checked 10 year old tires are DANGEROUS

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: What percentage of flat tires can be saved?