Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,rec.aviation.military,alt.law-enforcement,soc.support.depression.family
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Fani Willis is unethical and corrupt and should be fired!
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:54:42 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 20:54 UTC

this is mine, citations and support available upon request.

Fani Willis is unethical and corrupt and should be fired!

When it was found that the President of Boeing (Airplanes)
was having a sexual affair with a Boeing employee, the
Board of Directors said that is unethical, that can not
be tolerated, you are out of here, hit the road!

When it was found that the President of the University
of Washington (Major research University) was having
a sexual affair with a University employee, the
Board of Regents said that is unethical, we can not
tolerate that, we don't need you anymore, hit the road.

Do those sound old fashion? Well, it is an ethical
constant. A real recent reminder, from Roxane Gay NYT
Work Friend April 7, 2024, "When there is an imbalance
of power in that relationship, it is a problem. -- But
engaging in a romantic relationship with a subordinate
is predatory and unethical."

The recent investigations have made clear that Fani Willis
has been having a sexual affair with a prosecutor that
she has hired. Wither it started before, or after she
hired him does not matter. She knowingly crossed a
big clear and bright line. She needs to be gone.

Re: Fani Willis is unethical and corrupt and should be fired!

<20240412153328.4e6cb2d8@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4295&group=alt.law-enforcement#4295

From: jon...@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,rec.aviation.military,alt.law-enforcement,soc.support.depression.family
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:33:28 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 21:33 UTC

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:54:42 -0700
a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:

> this is mine, citations and support available upon request.
>
> Fani Willis is unethical and corrupt and should be fired!

Amen to that!

> When it was found that the President of Boeing (Airplanes)
> was having a sexual affair with a Boeing employee, the
> Board of Directors said that is unethical, that can not
> be tolerated, you are out of here, hit the road!
>
> When it was found that the President of the University
> of Washington (Major research University) was having
> a sexual affair with a University employee, the
> Board of Regents said that is unethical, we can not
> tolerate that, we don't need you anymore, hit the road.
>
> Do those sound old fashion? Well, it is an ethical
> constant. A real recent reminder, from Roxane Gay NYT
> Work Friend April 7, 2024, "When there is an imbalance
> of power in that relationship, it is a problem. -- But
> engaging in a romantic relationship with a subordinate
> is predatory and unethical."
>
> The recent investigations have made clear that Fani Willis
> has been having a sexual affair with a prosecutor that
> she has hired. Wither it started before, or after she
> hired him does not matter. She knowingly crossed a
> big clear and bright line. She needs to be gone.

She was replaying the Kamala and Willie show for us...