Don't feed the bats tonight.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discour

SubjectAuthor
* Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during tripRusty Wyse
+* Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia lobo
|`- Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea duringbmoore
`* Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea duringwog wacker
 `- Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea duringRusty Wyse

1
Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discourage

<06655945-37b0-4ab0-b4ea-66d8de18c7d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4038&group=soc.culture.china#4038

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 08:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 15:53 UTC

Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discourage Beijing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-reject-chinas-claim-south-132433410.html

Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discourage

<sf13kd$rre$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4245&group=soc.culture.china#4245

From: lob...@lowe.com (lobo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discourage
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 02:07:22 +0800
 by: lobo - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:07 UTC

A clash will be expected. But since she is visiting the two countries in the
visit, she should better behave herself not to use these countries as her
platform to forum about it.

When the US defence secretary visited a Asian country in his Pacific visits
last week, it was only a one day passed by visit through Asia.

At the Asian country, he speech in a benign way such that does not shout and
rock the "quietness" of Asian countries busy on their own in addressing the
surging cases in Delta variant.

US should know, Asian countries are not interested of the Americans coming
to them to arouse their feeling and spice up their emotion towards China.

US should know that the majority of the Asean countries does not like US at
all. The past of US destroying their lives have not forgotten by them.

Dr Mahathir was PM a few years ago, said that China in its history in Asian
countries had never invaded nor attacked any of the Asean countries at all.

Most of these countries still prefer China over US. China always help and
provide the needed helps whenever these countries encountered problems.

Hence, US should not be busybody with them. US should not stir them up to up
against China. They know China has helped them a lot and hence, prefer China
than US.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to
Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of
navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these
appear to have done little to discourage Beijing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-reject-chinas-claim-south-132433410.html

Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discour

<4e0fd564-fb9a-4056-946d-1a81282675a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4246&group=soc.culture.china#4246

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:23 UTC

On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 11:07:12 AM UTC-7, lobo wrote:
> US should know that the majority of the Asean countries does not like US at
> all. The past of US destroying their lives have not forgotten by them.

Yes! They are still very resentful that their Japanese saviors were kicked out by the Allies about 75 years ago.

> Dr Mahathir was PM a few years ago, said that China in its history in Asian
> countries had never invaded nor attacked any of the Asean countries at all.

Riiiight.

Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discour

<c6837dc7-2c66-4f00-b4a7-65b17885e825n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4264&group=soc.culture.china#4264

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:06 UTC

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 3:53:24 PM UTC, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discourage Beijing.
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-reject-chinas-claim-south-132433410.html

Instead of sending officials after officials over, all the US need to do is get its navy out of the SCS.
Problem solved.
Q.E.D..

Re: Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discour

<ed03a448-6c11-4b18-a82b-6fda43abc4ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4275&group=soc.culture.china#4275

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:57 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 7:06:33 AM UTC-7, wog wacker wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 3:53:24 PM UTC, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Harris will reject China's claim in the South China Sea during trip to Asia - The U.S. Navy has maintained a steady pattern of freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea and near Taiwan but these appear to have done little to discourage Beijing.
> >
> > https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-reject-chinas-claim-south-132433410.html
> Instead of sending officials after officials over, all the US need to do is get its navy out of the SCS.
> Problem solved.
> Q.E.D..

But that meant recognizing China's ownership of the South China Sea!!! Uncle Sam will never do that!!! Uncle Sam wants Taiwan as owner of the SCS!!! and Taiwan can' stand a chance of controlling the SCS!!!