Newsgroups: ca.politics,or.politics,seattle.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Magic's Jonathan Isaac criticizes White House over Transgender Day of
Visibility
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 14:47:01 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:47 UTC

Joe Biden, that declaration was stupid!

from
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/magics-jonathan-isaac-criticizes-white-house-transgender-visibility-day

Magic's Jonathan Isaac criticizes White House over Transgender Day of
Visibility
Transgender Day of Visibility falls on Easter Sunday this year
Ryan Morik By Ryan Morik Fox News
Published March 31, 2024 9:42am EDT

President Biden marked March 31 as Transgender Day of Visibility and
drew criticism for doing so during Easter Sunday.

Orlando Magic star Jonathan Isaac joined in on ripping the president,
saying on X, formerly Twitter, the White House "know[s] exactly what
they are doing."

"They want you to hate! This helps no one and only promotes division,"
he wrote. "They know exactly what they are doing.. we should be angry
but shouldn’t lose the spirit of what tomorrow means! Don’t lose focus.
Because He is risen there is hope for all."

Jonathan Isaac plays against the Celtics
Jonathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic ripped the Biden White House for
proclaiming March 31 as Transgender Day of Visibility, which falls on
Easter Sunday this year. (Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)

Isaac joined the likes of former President Trump, entrepreneur and
former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, and other political
commentators to criticize Biden. Trump's national press secretary,
Karoline Leavitt, called it "appalling and insulting."

"We call on Joe Biden's failing campaign and the White House to issue an
apology to the millions of Catholics and Christians across America who
believe (Sunday) is for one celebration only — the resurrection of Jesus
Christ," she said.

"The Biden White House has betrayed the central tenet of Easter — which
is the resurrection of Jesus Christ," House Speaker Mike Johnson posted
on X. "Banning sacred truth and tradition—while at the same time
proclaiming Easter Sunday as 'Transgender Day'—is outrageous and
abhorrent. The American people are taking note."

While March 31 has been designated to honor the transgender movement
since Biden took office, this year it falls on Easter Sunday, one of the
most important days for Christians celebrating the resurrection of Jesus
Christ.

Isaac added context to his post later on, saying it is "important" that
Biden continues to recognize the trans community on the same date, which
"releases the administration from the allegation on intentionality."

"Instead of deleting the tweet like it never happened this is my good
faith retraction lol," Isaac added on X.

"The message is the same. Keep focused on what Resurrection Sunday Is
all about. Christ defeating sin and death for all people who would believe."

Joe Biden finger pointing
Transgender Day of Visibility has fallen on March 31 since Biden took
office. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

UFL KICKER PRAISES GOD AFTER DRILLING GAME-WINNING 64-YARD FIELD GOAL IN
FIRST ATTEMPT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage
and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s
commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are
created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement
released by the White House said.

"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved.
You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my
entire Administration and I have your back," it continued. "Now,
therefore, I, Joseph R. Biden Jr., President of the United States of
America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and
the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as
Transgender Day of Visibility."

Jonathan Isaac stands during the national anthem
Orlando Magic's Jonathan Isaac is the lone player to stand and not wear
a Black Lives Matter T-shirt prior to a game in Lake Buena Vista,
Florida, on July 31, 2020. (Charles King/Orlando Sentinel/Tribune News
Service via Getty Images)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Isaac has been critical of vaccine mandates, and his jersey sales
skyrocketed after he stood during the national anthem while his
teammates knelt in 2020.

Fox News' Sarah Rumpf-Whitten and Haley Chi-Sing contributed to this
report.