Mount St. Helens should have used earth control.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: The Google shit

SubjectAuthor
* The Google shitjoseph Yates
`* The Google shitOllieNorthie@aol.com
 `* The Google shitThomas Joseph
  `- The Google shitOllieNorthie@aol.com

1
Re: The Google shit

<e95bd435-3804-4d7b-a252-38b8cae4fa90n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4228&group=alt.life.sucks#4228

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 18:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Google shit
From: baptistb...@gmail.com (joseph Yates)
 by: joseph Yates - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 01:35 UTC

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 3:05:44 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.
because if is a leftist piece of shit dont you see the world around you?

Re: The Google shit

<d04ca1c1-a904-4cae-ad47-9694b4a980ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4232&group=alt.life.sucks#4232

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 10:39:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:39 UTC

On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 9:35:47 PM UTC-4, joseph Yates wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 3:05:44 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.
> because if is a leftist piece of shit dont you see the world around you?

Funny how the rich are all commies now. They like the Chinese version. A form of facism based on marxist trite.

Re: The Google shit

<5a07883e-a314-437e-a935-f5d855a9df6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4268&group=alt.life.sucks#4268

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 05:42:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:42 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.
> > because if is a leftist piece of shit dont you see the world around you?
> Funny how the rich are all commies now. They like the Chinese version. A form of facism based on marxist trite.

I would like to thanks Mr. Yates for helping us build an original thread based on posts from 2017. You have responded in real time, like going back in a time machine. Well guess what? I'm going along with you. We can go back in time, maybe change some stuff - hopefully for the better, like stop the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations to restore our nation and our world to what it once was - the greatest in the universe.

Re: The Google shit

<4d942105-7d0c-48bb-80f1-ce5eecb83881n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4277&group=alt.life.sucks#4277

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 21:25 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 8:42:09 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.
> > > because if is a leftist piece of shit dont you see the world around you?
> > Funny how the rich are all commies now. They like the Chinese version. A form of facism based on marxist trite.
> I would like to thanks Mr. Yates for helping us build an original thread based on posts from 2017. You have responded in real time, like going back in a time machine. Well guess what? I'm going along with you. We can go back in time, maybe change some stuff - hopefully for the better, like stop the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations to restore our nation and our world to what it once was - the greatest in the universe.

Mix the post up. See what comes out. Like eating a 5 course meal and shitting it out. It all smells the same.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: The Google shit