Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: purebl...@z28.310 (z38.310)
Subject: Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again...
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 08:05:39 -0400
 by: z38.310 - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 12:05 UTC

Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again But This Time the Strategic Oil Reserves Are Empty

The average cost for a gallon of regular gas is up 21 cents from just one month ago, North American analysts are reporting…

Drivers in the Northeast can expect a sharp increase in gas prices over the next couple of weeks as operators transition to summer-fuel blends, De Haan said.

“Every other region has already seen the final step in the transition occur, so while other areas will see prices continue to slowly rise, the Northeast is likely to see a pretty hefty jump of 15-40cents per gallon soon,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/gas-prices-on-the-rise-again-but-this-time-the-strategic-oil-reserves-are-empty/

So you 81 million Biden voters owe me reparations.

Re: Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again...

<u1popl$76fs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42254&group=alt.home.repair#42254

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again...
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:08:52 -0700
 by: Bob F - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:08 UTC

On 4/19/2023 5:05 AM, z38.310 wrote:
> Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again But This Time the Strategic Oil
> Reserves Are Empty
>
> The average cost for a gallon of regular gas is up 21 cents from just
> one month ago, North American analysts are reporting…
>
> Drivers in the Northeast can expect a sharp increase in gas prices over
> the next couple of weeks as operators transition to summer-fuel blends,
> De Haan said.
>
> “Every other region has already seen the final step in the transition
> occur, so while other areas will see prices continue to slowly rise, the
> Northeast is likely to see a pretty hefty jump of 15-40cents per gallon
> soon,” he said.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/gas-prices-on-the-rise-again-but-this-time-the-strategic-oil-reserves-are-empty/
>

> So you 81 million Biden voters owe me reparations.

Reparations for you being a Clueless idiot?

OPEC just cut production. That's the reason for these increases.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/sarabia-other-opec-producers-announce-voluntary-oil-output-cuts-2023-04-02/

Re: Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again...

<u1ppvn$7bgj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42255&group=alt.home.repair#42255

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 18:29:11 -0400
 by: Frank - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:29 UTC

On 4/19/2023 6:08 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 4/19/2023 5:05 AM, z38.310 wrote:
>> Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again But This Time the Strategic Oil
>> Reserves Are Empty
>>
>> The average cost for a gallon of regular gas is up 21 cents from just
>> one month ago, North American analysts are reporting…
>>
>> Drivers in the Northeast can expect a sharp increase in gas prices
>> over the next couple of weeks as operators transition to summer-fuel
>> blends, De Haan said.
>>
>> “Every other region has already seen the final step in the transition
>> occur, so while other areas will see prices continue to slowly rise,
>> the Northeast is likely to see a pretty hefty jump of 15-40cents per
>> gallon soon,” he said.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/gas-prices-on-the-rise-again-but-this-time-the-strategic-oil-reserves-are-empty/
>>

>> So you 81 million Biden voters owe me reparations.
>
> Reparations for you being a Clueless idiot?
>
> OPEC just cut production. That's the reason for these increases.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/sarabia-other-opec-producers-announce-voluntary-oil-output-cuts-2023-04-02/

Speaking of idiots, who was the one that throttled US production and let
OPEC take charge again.

Re: Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again...

<kabepgFft5qU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42259&group=alt.home.repair#42259

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 20 Apr 2023 00:20:00 GMT
 by: rbowman - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 00:20 UTC

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 18:29:11 -0400, Frank wrote:

> Speaking of idiots, who was the one that throttled US production and let
> OPEC take charge again.

Was that the same fool who bumped fists with that smiling Arab? Despite
all the bad history and rhetoric I've often though the US would be better
off dealing with Persians than Arabs.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Biden's Gas Prices on the Rise Again...