Depart not from the path which fate has assigned you.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Sea Level Rising

SubjectAuthor
* Sea Level RisingEd P
+* Sea Level RisingT
|+* Sea Level Risingtrader_4
||`* Sea Level RisingFrank
|| +* Sea Level RisingEd P
|| |`* Sea Level RisingT
|| | +* Sea Level RisingScott Lurndal
|| | `- Sea Level Risingtrader_4
|| `- Sea Level Risingtrader_4
|`* Sea Level RisingEd P
| `* Sea Level RisingT
|  `* Sea Level RisingEd P
|   `- Sea Level RisingT
+- Sea Level RisingCindy Hamilton
+* Sea Level RisingBen_Verified_-_✅
|+* Sea Level RisingT
||`* Sea Level RisingBen_Verified_-_✅
|| `- Sea Level RisingT
|+- Sea Level RisingT
|+* Sea Level RisingSnag
||+* Sea Level RisingEd P
|||`* Sea Level Risingrbowman
||| `* Sea Level RisingT
|||  `- Sea Level Risingrbowman
||`- Sea Level RisingScott Lurndal
|`- Sea Level RisingDean Hoffman
+- Sea Level Risingrbowman
+* Sea Level Risingmicky
|`* Sea Level RisingT
| `- Sea Level RisingFrank
+- Sea Level RisingSlevin
+* Sea Level RisingWade Garrett
|`* Sea Level RisingBob F
| `* Sea Level RisingSnag
|  `- Sea Level RisingT
+* Sea Level RisingSnag
|+- Sea Level RisingEd P
|`- Sea Level RisingFrank
`- Sea Level RisingDean Hoffman

Pages:12
Re: Sea Level Rising

<b6c167a5-f570-4663-8ff1-c4f16cfa6ed1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42069&group=alt.home.repair#42069

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 06:11:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sea Level Rising
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:11 UTC

On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 3:03:12 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 4/13/23 07:58, Ed P wrote:
> > o the past 100 years of burning billions of tons of fuel has no affect.
>
> 1) what is the percentage of OC in our atmosphere?
>
> 2) what percent of that is is human caused?
>
> As I said before Ed, Bull Shit.

CO2 has increased by a third in the last 100 years, a dramatic increase, corresponding
to the period when carbon emissions rapidly rose. Previous natural upcycles took tens
of thousands of years, there is no upswing like this going back millions of years. Your
scientific method is to decide the issue first based on politics and then only look at
whatever you can find that tries to support that position, no matter how dubious the
source. Who should we believe? Climate scientists the world over or you wtih the
stolen election lies, Covid lies, vaccine BS? All share the same thing in common, all
are based on politics, not science and facts.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<GAc_L.1323135$gGD7.823471@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42073&group=alt.home.repair#42073

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:31:22 -0500
 by: Snag - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:31 UTC

On 4/12/2023 8:57 PM, Ed P wrote:
> Some science based studies, looks like the rising water is getting worse.
>
> https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2023/04/11/oceans-rise-takes-a-surprising-turn-00082767
>

> Sea levels across the Southeastern United States are rising three times
> faster than the global average.
>
> That’s according to a new study from the journal Nature Communications,
> writes POLITICO’s E&E News reporter Chelsea Harvey. Another study
> published earlier this month in the Journal of Climate found a similar
> pattern.
>
> The findings suggest that communities along the U.S. Gulf and
> Southeastern coastlines, from Houston to New Orleans and Miami to Cape
> Hatteras, N.C., could be at even greater risk from rising tides than
> scientists had predicted.
>
> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning fossil
> fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the disproportionate
> rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.

If sea levels are rising so drastically , why are politicians and
multimillionaires still buying beachfront property ? Their actions do
not match their propaganda ...
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t

Re: Sea Level Rising

<qMc_L.1422880$Tcw8.1016111@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42078&group=alt.home.repair#42078

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 09:43:49 -0400
 by: Ed P - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:43 UTC

On 4/14/2023 9:31 AM, Snag wrote:
> On 4/12/2023 8:57 PM, Ed P wrote:
>> Some science based studies, looks like the rising water is getting worse.
>>
>> https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2023/04/11/oceans-rise-takes-a-surprising-turn-00082767
>>

>> Sea levels across the Southeastern United States are rising three
>> times faster than the global average.
>>
>> That’s according to a new study from the journal Nature
>> Communications, writes POLITICO’s E&E News reporter Chelsea Harvey.
>> Another study published earlier this month in the Journal of Climate
>> found a similar pattern.
>>
>> The findings suggest that communities along the U.S. Gulf and
>> Southeastern coastlines, from Houston to New Orleans and Miami to Cape
>> Hatteras, N.C., could be at even greater risk from rising tides than
>> scientists had predicted.
>>
>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>
>   If sea levels are rising so drastically , why are politicians and
> multimillionaires still buying beachfront property ? Their actions do
> not match their propaganda ...

Not happening as much as you think. Check out insurance rates for
beachfront. You need a better line to tout

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/10/us/homes-collapse-nicole-sea-level-rise-climate/index.html

Re: Sea Level Rising

<u1buff$1ju99$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42092&group=alt.home.repair#42092

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 09:19:59 -0700
 by: Bob F - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 16:19 UTC

On 4/14/2023 5:00 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
> On 4/12/23 9:57 PM, Ed P wrote:
>> Some science based studies, looks like the rising water is getting worse.
>>
>> https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2023/04/11/oceans-rise-takes-a-surprising-turn-00082767
>>

>> Sea levels across the Southeastern United States are rising three
>> times faster than the global average.
>>
>> That’s according to a new study from the journal Nature
>> Communications, writes POLITICO’s E&E News reporter Chelsea Harvey.
>> Another study published earlier this month in the Journal of Climate
>> found a similar pattern.
>>
>> The findings suggest that communities along the U.S. Gulf and
>> Southeastern coastlines, from Houston to New Orleans and Miami to Cape
>> Hatteras, N.C., could be at even greater risk from rising tides than
>> scientists had predicted.
>>
>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>
> No, the sea level isn't rising. The ground is sinking-- most likely
> under the weight of millions of illegal aliens and their birthright babies.
>
> If we vote out the woke liberal politicians' with their policies and
> programs that allow the illegals to stay here, the waterline will return
> to where it's supposed to be ;-)

LOL!
And you wonder why thinking people don't agree with you.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<u1bvkg$1k2to$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42095&group=alt.home.repair#42095

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 12:39:43 -0400
 by: Frank - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 16:39 UTC

On 4/14/2023 9:31 AM, Snag wrote:
> On 4/12/2023 8:57 PM, Ed P wrote:
>> Some science based studies, looks like the rising water is getting worse.
>>
>> https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2023/04/11/oceans-rise-takes-a-surprising-turn-00082767
>>

>> Sea levels across the Southeastern United States are rising three
>> times faster than the global average.
>>
>> That’s according to a new study from the journal Nature
>> Communications, writes POLITICO’s E&E News reporter Chelsea Harvey.
>> Another study published earlier this month in the Journal of Climate
>> found a similar pattern.
>>
>> The findings suggest that communities along the U.S. Gulf and
>> Southeastern coastlines, from Houston to New Orleans and Miami to Cape
>> Hatteras, N.C., could be at even greater risk from rising tides than
>> scientists had predicted.
>>
>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>
>   If sea levels are rising so drastically , why are politicians and
> multimillionaires still buying beachfront property ? Their actions do
> not match their propaganda ...

Not only that, the same politicians in charge that warn about this are
allowing more construction near areas prone to flooding even now. Then
here in DE they will tell us the billion dollar hurricane that hit our
coastline was due to global warming.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<Wok_L.1968207$iS99.381035@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42109&group=alt.home.repair#42109

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 17:24:57 -0500
 by: Snag - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:24 UTC

On 4/13/2023 5:21 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
> Ed P wrote:
>>
>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>

> Years ago, the Grand Canyon was filled with water. The science: the
> canyon dried up because we didn't burn enough fossil fuels.

Yes , and the Great Salt Lake is the remnant of a body of water that
filled the entire Salt Lake Valley (and then some) . The "benches" on
the Wasatch Face above the valley floor (at the north end , where I grew
up) have seashells ... The Bear River runs in s river bottom that at one
time carried more water than the Mississippi . I guess Global Cooling
made that all go away ...
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t
want to hear.” -George Orwell

Re: Sea Level Rising

<Isk_L.1968209$iS99.465885@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42110&group=alt.home.repair#42110

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 17:29:00 -0500
 by: Snag - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:29 UTC

On 4/14/2023 11:19 AM, Bob F wrote:
> On 4/14/2023 5:00 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
>> On 4/12/23 9:57 PM, Ed P wrote:
>>> Some science based studies, looks like the rising water is getting
>>> worse.
>>>
>>> https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2023/04/11/oceans-rise-takes-a-surprising-turn-00082767
>>>

>>> Sea levels across the Southeastern United States are rising three
>>> times faster than the global average.
>>>
>>> That’s according to a new study from the journal Nature
>>> Communications, writes POLITICO’s E&E News reporter Chelsea Harvey.
>>> Another study published earlier this month in the Journal of Climate
>>> found a similar pattern.
>>>
>>> The findings suggest that communities along the U.S. Gulf and
>>> Southeastern coastlines, from Houston to New Orleans and Miami to
>>> Cape Hatteras, N.C., could be at even greater risk from rising tides
>>> than scientists had predicted.
>>>
>>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>>
>> No, the sea level isn't rising. The ground is sinking-- most likely
>> under the weight of millions of illegal aliens and their birthright
>> babies.
>>
>> If we vote out the woke liberal politicians' with their policies and
>> programs that allow the illegals to stay here, the waterline will
>> return to where it's supposed to be ;-)
>>

> LOL!
> And you wonder why thinking people don't agree with you.

Well that's bullshit , Bob . I think and I agree with him - but the
sinking is more likely from pumping too much water from the subsurface
aquifers .
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t
want to hear.” -George Orwell

Re: Sea Level Rising

<7yl_L.484410$PXw7.457203@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42111&group=alt.home.repair#42111

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:42:58 -0400
 by: Ed P - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 23:42 UTC

On 4/14/2023 6:24 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 4/13/2023 5:21 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>> Ed P wrote:
>>>
>>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>>

>> Years ago, the Grand Canyon was filled with water. The science: the
>> canyon dried up because we didn't burn enough fossil fuels.
>
>   Yes , and the Great Salt Lake is the remnant of a body of water that
> filled the entire Salt Lake Valley (and then some) . The "benches" on
> the Wasatch Face above the valley floor (at the north end , where I grew
> up) have seashells ... The Bear River runs in s river bottom that at one
> time carried more water than the Mississippi . I guess Global Cooling
> made that all go away ...

https://tinyurl.com/4faxx7mm
Since 1850, the lake has lost 73 percent of its water and 60 percent
surface area. A January 4, 2023, report by scientists at Brigham Young
University warns that the saline lake could disappear within five years
if no action is taken. The Great Salt Lake is critical for the survival
of local industries

Re: Sea Level Rising

<u1cqe2$1ntls$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42112&group=alt.home.repair#42112

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 17:17:06 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:17 UTC

On 4/14/23 04:00, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
> T wrote:

>>> Years ago, the Grand Canyon was filled with water. The science: the
>>> canyon dried up because we didn't burn enough fossil fuels.
>>
>> It is difficult to get a man to understand something,
>> when his salary depends on his not understanding it.
>> --Upton Sinclair
>

> So true!
>
> The "follow the science" elite were the same willing dupes who became
> Fauci's mRNA guinea pigs.

1+
Have you seen the data I posted about the infection
and deathj rates for folks with all four of those
not-a-real-vaccine vaccines from British, French,
and a freedom of information release from New Zealand?
Four to five times higher than un-jabbed.
Yikes and the leftest wont' stop with their propaganda narrative

Re: Sea Level Rising

<k9uejaFfag7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42115&group=alt.home.repair#42115

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 15 Apr 2023 01:56:59 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:56 UTC

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:42:58 -0400, Ed P wrote:

> On 4/14/2023 6:24 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> Years ago, the Grand Canyon was filled with water. The science: the
>>> canyon dried up because we didn't burn enough fossil fuels.
>>
>>   Yes , and the Great Salt Lake is the remnant of a body of water
>>   that
>> filled the entire Salt Lake Valley (and then some) . The "benches" on
>> the Wasatch Face above the valley floor (at the north end , where I
>> grew up) have seashells ... The Bear River runs in s river bottom that
>> at one time carried more water than the Mississippi . I guess Global
>> Cooling made that all go away ...
>
> https://tinyurl.com/4faxx7mm Since 1850, the lake has lost 73 percent of
> its water and 60 percent surface area. A January 4, 2023, report by
> scientists at Brigham Young University warns that the saline lake could
> disappear within five years if no action is taken. The Great Salt Lake
> is critical for the survival of local industries

"Fortunately, all is not lost yet. The scientists believe the lake can be
saved if the state's water usage is reduced by 30 to 50 percent. This will
allow millions of gallons of water to flow from streams and rivers
directly into the lake over the next two years."

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/08/12/new-census-numbers-are/

All that diversity needs a lot of water.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<u1dkof$1utdn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42116&group=alt.home.repair#42116

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:46:23 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 07:46 UTC

On 4/14/23 18:56, rbowman wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:42:58 -0400, Ed P wrote:

>>>   Yes , and the Great Salt Lake is the remnant of a body of water
>>>   that
>>> filled the entire Salt Lake Valley (and then some) . The "benches" on
>>> the Wasatch Face above the valley floor (at the north end , where I
>>> grew up) have seashells ... The Bear River runs in s river bottom that
>>> at one time carried more water than the Mississippi . I guess Global
>>> Cooling made that all go away ...
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/4faxx7mm Since 1850, the lake has lost 73 percent of
>> its water and 60 percent surface area. A January 4, 2023, report by
>> scientists at Brigham Young University warns that the saline lake could
>> disappear within five years if no action is taken. The Great Salt Lake
>> is critical for the survival of local industries
>
> "Fortunately, all is not lost yet. The scientists believe the lake can be
> saved if the state's water usage is reduced by 30 to 50 percent. This will
> allow millions of gallons of water to flow from streams and rivers
> directly into the lake over the next two years."
>
> https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/08/12/new-census-numbers-are/
>
> All that diversity needs a lot of water.

If it dries up, the blowing dust will be a
real health problem

Re: Sea Level Rising

<u1dkri$1utdn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42117&group=alt.home.repair#42117

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:48:02 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 07:48 UTC

On 4/14/23 15:29, Snag wrote:
> On 4/14/2023 11:19 AM, Bob F wrote:

>>> No, the sea level isn't rising. The ground is sinking-- most likely
>>> under the weight of millions of illegal aliens and their birthright
>>> babies.
>>>
>>> If we vote out the woke liberal politicians' with their policies and
>>> programs that allow the illegals to stay here, the waterline will
>>> return to where it's supposed to be ;-)
>>>

>> LOL!
>> And you wonder why thinking people don't agree with you.
>>

>   Well that's bullshit , Bob . I think and I agree with him - but the
> sinking is more likely from pumping too much water from the subsurface
> aquifers .
The central valley in the People's Republic of California
has this problem. They are sinking.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<mxz_L.2076589$9sn9.1982409@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42122&group=alt.home.repair#42122

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:37:54 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:37 UTC

Snag <snag_one@msn.com> writes:
>On 4/13/2023 5:21 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>> Ed P wrote:
>>>
>>> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning
>>> fossil fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the
>>> disproportionate rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
>>

>> Years ago, the Grand Canyon was filled with water. The science: the
>> canyon dried up because we didn't burn enough fossil fuels.
>
> Yes ,

No. Years ago the Grand Canyon did not exist. It was created by the
colorado river carving it out over tens of thousands of years.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<c27bc757-58a3-4463-802c-7f57e9c2110an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42125&group=alt.home.repair#42125

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: deanh6...@gmail.com (Dean Hoffman)
 by: Dean Hoffman - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 16:06 UTC

On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 5:22:05 AM UTC-5, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
> Ed P wrote:
> >
> > The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning fossil
> > fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the disproportionate
> > rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.
> Years ago, the Grand Canyon was filled with water. The science: the
> canyon dried up because we didn't burn enough fossil fuels.

This is tongue in cheek???
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Canyon>. Sarcasm doesn't travel well sometimes.
<https://www.theonion.com/>

Re: Sea Level Rising

<ka1ebbFt2s6U5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42134&group=alt.home.repair#42134

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 16 Apr 2023 05:11:08 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 05:11 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:46:23 -0700, T wrote:

> On 4/14/23 18:56, rbowman wrote:

>>> https://tinyurl.com/4faxx7mm Since 1850, the lake has lost 73 percent
>>> of its water and 60 percent surface area. A January 4, 2023, report by
>>> scientists at Brigham Young University warns that the saline lake
>>> could disappear within five years if no action is taken. The Great
>>> Salt Lake is critical for the survival of local industries
>>
>> "Fortunately, all is not lost yet. The scientists believe the lake can
>> be saved if the state's water usage is reduced by 30 to 50 percent.
>> This will allow millions of gallons of water to flow from streams and
>> rivers directly into the lake over the next two years."
>>
>> https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/08/12/new-census-numbers-are/
>>
>> All that diversity needs a lot of water.
>

> If it dries up, the blowing dust will be a real health problem

Moroni will save them.

Re: Sea Level Rising

<a14908c9-3ce2-493b-811c-ea14c27763den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42151&group=alt.home.repair#42151

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 04:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: deanh6...@gmail.com (Dean Hoffman)
 by: Dean Hoffman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:46 UTC

On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 8:57:18 PM UTC-5, Ed P wrote:
> Some science based studies, looks like the rising water is getting worse.
>
> https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2023/04/11/oceans-rise-takes-a-surprising-turn-00082767
>

> Sea levels across the Southeastern United States are rising three times
> faster than the global average.
>
> That’s according to a new study from the journal Nature Communications,
> writes POLITICO’s E&E News reporter Chelsea Harvey. Another study
> published earlier this month in the Journal of Climate found a similar
> pattern.
>
> The findings suggest that communities along the U.S. Gulf and
> Southeastern coastlines, from Houston to New Orleans and Miami to Cape
> Hatteras, N.C., could be at even greater risk from rising tides than
> scientists had predicted.
>
> The science: Human-caused global warming — primarily from burning fossil
> fuels — is driving sea-level rise worldwide. But the disproportionate
> rate in the southeastern U.S. is somewhat of a mystery.

There is a contrarian view here. It's partly about the EPA's authority.
<https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/can_a_discriminatory_view_of_legal_standing_stand.html>

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Sea Level Rising