If in doubt, mumble.

interests / alt.home.repair / Libtards and their new natural gas stove

SubjectAuthor
* Libtards and their new natural gas stoveBen_Verified_-_✅
+* Libtards and their new natural gas stoveT
|+- Libtards and their new natural gas stovedanny burstein
|`- Libtards and their new natural gas stovetrader_4
`* Libtards and their new natural gas stoveEd P
 +* Libtards and their new natural gas stoverbowman
 |+- Libtards and their new natural gas stoveT
 |`- Libtards and their new natural gas stoveT
 +* Libtards and their new natural gas stoveT
 |`- Libtards and their new natural gas stoveBen_Verified_-_✅
 +- Libtards and their new natural gas stovehubops
 +* Libtards and their new natural gas stoveCindy Hamilton
 |`- Libtards and their new natural gas stoveOscar
 +- Libtards and their new natural gas stoveOscar
 `- Libtards and their new natural gas stoveFrank

1
Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<u1gt3i$2i68k$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42135&group=alt.home.repair#42135

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 06:27:14 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:27 UTC

On 4/16/23 04:33, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
> purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
> it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.
>
> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
> ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
> that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>
> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>
> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!

If it wasn't for the double standard, they have no
standards at all.
As for "induction ranges", my wife researched them
as an alternative to our electric stove, as they
are easier to keep clean.
What she found what that everyone loves them until
they have had them for a while. Then they hate
them. I work for a contractor, he said the
same thing.
There is nothing wrong with CO2. It is part
of the cycle of life on this planet.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<3jT_L.291378$rKDc.31800@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42137&group=alt.home.repair#42137

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:07:58 -0400
 by: Ed P - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 14:07 UTC

On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
> purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
> it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.
>
> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
> ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
> that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>
> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>
> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!

Get your facts right. The complaint with gas stoves is not global
warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems. It can be
overcome with proper ventilation.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<XBV_L.2021141$iS99.62668@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42138&group=alt.home.repair#42138

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:43:58 -0400
 by: Oscar - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 16:43 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-04-16, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>> On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>>> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
>>> purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
>>> it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.
>>>
>>> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
>>> ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
>>> that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>>>
>>> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
>>> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>>>
>>> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
>>> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
>>> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
>>
>> Get your facts right. The complaint with gas stoves is not global
>> warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems. It can be
>> overcome with proper ventilation.
> It's both, actually. Get rid of gas stoves now because of health
> problems, then get rid of other gas appliances over time.
>
> The Ann Arbor Energy Commission wants the city to ban gas hookups
> as if it's an emergency.
>
> https://www.wemu.org/wemu-news/2023-04-12/ann-arbor-energy-commission-ramps-up-pressure-to-ban-natural-gas-for-new-construction

Want the truth? Follow the money.
Some crooked politician can make more money selling natural gas to a foreign country than selling it to We the People citizen taxpayers.

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<ka2tohF5banU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42139&group=alt.home.repair#42139

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 16 Apr 2023 18:40:18 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 18:40 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:07:58 -0400, Ed P wrote:

> Get your facts right. The complaint with gas stoves is not global
> warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems. It can be
> overcome with proper ventilation.

What's is your favorite Kool-Aid flavors? You must have tried them all by
now. 8% of the US population exhibit asthma symptoms and of that
population 15% may possibly be linked to gas stoves. So let's completely
ban natural gas stoves to possibly aid 1.2%.

"Despite this, asthma morbidity and mortality are disproportionately high
and continue to increase among African Americans (49–52). In 2002, African
Americans had emergency department visit rates of 380%, hospitalization
rates of 225%, and mortality rates of over 200% higher than non-Hispanic
whites"

Puerto Ricans also are susceptible. That skews the figures if you lump
them with Hispanics in general. Mexicans have a 5.7% incidence rate for
example. Unlike Puerto Ricans their ancestry does not have a black
component.

Proper ventilation may not help with a genetic disposition. When
California hands out the reparation payments the black parents can but
electric ranges.

Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<1756670bec64cde5$77$223354$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42148&group=alt.home.repair#42148

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ben.veri...@fact.checker-org (Ben Verified - ✅)
Subject: Libtards and their new natural gas stove
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 07:33:31 -0400
 by: Ben Verified - ✅ - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:33 UTC

A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.

So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?

If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger

And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<u1i8o3$2s9q4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42155&group=alt.home.repair#42155

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 18:52:03 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 01:52 UTC

On 4/16/23 11:40, rbowman wrote:
> Proper ventilation may not help with a genetic disposition. When
> California hands out the reparation payments the black parents can but
> electric ranges.

And adjusting for a nice pretty blue flame.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<u1i999$2s9q4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42156&group=alt.home.repair#42156

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:01:13 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 02:01 UTC

On 4/16/23 11:40, rbowman wrote:
> So let's completely
> ban natural gas stoves to possibly aid 1.2%.

Hi R,

A member of my family is one of those. We just
use an electric stove. It would never occur to us
to force electric stoves down other peoples throats.

Also, folks with this problem have a devil of a
time with food and grease getting on the burners
and smoking away. You just learn how to deal
with it. Oh, and you microwave a lot.

The "instant on and off" nature of a NG stove is much
nicer to cooks with.

The moral of this story IS LET THE MARKET DECIDE !!!
Government BUTT OUT !!!

CO2 is not even a pollutant. Globaloney is Lysenkoism.

-T

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<u1i9if$2sdgc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42157&group=alt.home.repair#42157

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:06:06 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 02:06 UTC

On 4/16/23 07:07, Ed P wrote:
> On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star
>> selecting, purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a
>> viewer. I found it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an
>> induction range.
>>
>> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us
>> gas ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas
>> range that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>>
>> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
>> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>>
>> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
>> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
>> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
>

> Get your facts right.  The complaint with gas stoves is not global
> warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems.  It can be
> overcome with proper ventilation.

Ed!
Something tells me you have not been listening to a lot of
American Pravda lately (baby steps):
From you guys beloved propagandists at the World Economic Form:
Gas stoves are a bigger climate threat than
previously thought, study finds:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/gas-stoves-climate-change-study-methane/
-T

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<u1gta9$ej0$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42161&group=alt.home.repair#42161

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:30:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:30 UTC

[snip of yet more umbdass base64 garbage from "t"]
dannyb@panix.com

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<m51o3ih2qqunoh1tb8stmmh82lu87i6sa5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42163&group=alt.home.repair#42163

From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:24:23 -0400
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 14:24 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 10:07:58 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ? wrote:
>> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
>> purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
>> it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.
>>
>> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
>> ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
>> that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>>
>> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
>> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>>
>> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
>> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
>> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
>

>Get your facts right. The complaint with gas stoves is not global
>warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems. It can be
>overcome with proper ventilation.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-poised-to-ban-gas-stoves-in-new-buildings-as-part-of-all-electric-mandate-ad8bd655

" New York is poised to become the first state in the U.S. to pass a
law banning natural-gas and other fossil-fuel hookups in new
buildings, a step Democrats are pushing to help the state meet targets
for greenhouse-gas reduction. "

John T.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<DhU_L.466630$5CY7.429641@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42169&group=alt.home.repair#42169

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:14:43 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:14 UTC

On 2023-04-16, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
> On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
>> purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
>> it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.
>>
>> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
>> ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
>> that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>>
>> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
>> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>>
>> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
>> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
>> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
>

> Get your facts right. The complaint with gas stoves is not global
> warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems. It can be
> overcome with proper ventilation.

It's both, actually. Get rid of gas stoves now because of health
problems, then get rid of other gas appliances over time.

The Ann Arbor Energy Commission wants the city to ban gas hookups
as if it's an emergency.

https://www.wemu.org/wemu-news/2023-04-12/ann-arbor-energy-commission-ramps-up-pressure-to-ban-natural-gas-for-new-construction

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<S5V_L.1588693$8_id.1588109@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42178&group=alt.home.repair#42178

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:09:45 -0400
 by: Oscar - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 16:09 UTC

Ed P misspoke:

> Get your facts right.  The complaint with gas stoves is not global warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems.  It can be overcome with proper ventilation.

Here you go, right from your nazi overlords at WEF.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/gas-stoves-climate-change-study-methane/

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<1756b386ce3a55f9$1$2383644$baa1ecb3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42186&group=alt.home.repair#42186

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ben.veri...@fact.checker-org (Ben Verified - ✅)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 06:55:02 -0400
 by: Ben Verified - ✅ - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:55 UTC

T wrote:
> On 4/16/23 07:07, Ed P wrote:
>> On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>>> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star
>>> selecting, purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a
>>> viewer. I found it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer
>>> an induction range.
>>>
>>> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us
>>> gas ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a
>>> gas range that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next
>>> 20 years?
>>>
>>> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
>>> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>>>
>>> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
>>> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
>>> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
>>

>> Get your facts right.  The complaint with gas stoves is not global
>> warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems.  It can be
>> overcome with proper ventilation.
>

> Ed!
>
> Something tells me you have not been listening to a lot of
> American Pravda lately (baby steps):
>
> From you guys beloved propagandists at the World Economic Form:
>
>      Gas stoves are a bigger climate threat than
>      previously thought, study finds:
>

> https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/gas-stoves-climate-change-study-methane/
>

> -T

After Ed's Demonrats tried to kill us with poisonous vaxxicide shots, he
wants us to believe they suddenly care about our respiratory health. LOL

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<u1jasp$3104k$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42189&group=alt.home.repair#42189

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:34:48 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 11:34 UTC

On 4/16/2023 10:07 AM, Ed P wrote:
> On 4/16/2023 7:33 AM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>> A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star
>> selecting, purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a
>> viewer. I found it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an
>> induction range.
>>
>> So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us
>> gas ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas
>> range that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
>>
>> If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
>> S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
>>
>> And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
>> the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
>> lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
>

> Get your facts right.  The complaint with gas stoves is not global
> warming, it is the potential to cause respiratory problems.  It can be
> overcome with proper ventilation.

Which is BS. You need adequate ventilation to cook with any source of
heat. My wife has tested our smoke alarms a few times with the electric
range.

Re: Libtards and their new natural gas stove

<9ae0682a-3656-4ae1-b640-5f38c9983a46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=42200&group=alt.home.repair#42200

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:34:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:34 UTC

On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 9:27:21 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 4/16/23 04:33, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
> > A recent Ask This Old House episode featured an ATOH lib-star selecting,
> > purchasing and installing a new natural gas stove for a viewer. I found
> > it odd that the PBS lib-stars didn’t buy the viewer an induction range.
> >
> > So why do libtards wag their finger at us conservatives, telling us gas
> > ranges cause climate change but then flip-flop by purchasing a gas range
> > that will allegedly be destroying the planet for the next 20 years?
> >
> > If you want to see the hypocrites for yourself, the episode was
> > S21 E18: Oven Ventilation, EV Charger
> >
> > And don’t get me started on the PBS lib-stars driving to the scene of
> > the crime in a 4-door gas-guzzling limousine truck. Shouldn’t the
> > lib-stars be driving a Ford F-150 Lightning? Absolutely shameful!
> If it wasn't for the double standard, they have no
> standards at all.
>
> As for "induction ranges", my wife researched them
> as an alternative to our electric stove, as they
> are easier to keep clean.
>
> What she found what that everyone loves them until
> they have had them for a while. Then they hate
> them. I work for a contractor, he said the
> same thing.
>
> There is nothing wrong with CO2. It is part
> of the cycle of life on this planet.

Water is a part of life too, but if there is too much, bad things happen.
CO2 has increased by a third in the last 100 years, corresponding to the
rise in man burning fossil fuels.

interests / alt.home.repair / Libtards and their new natural gas stove