There's such a thing as too much point on a pencil. -- H. Allen Smith, "Let the Crabgrass Grow"

interests / soc.culture.china / Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!

SubjectAuthor
* Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks ofRusty Wyse
`* Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reekswakal...@yahoo.com.sg
 `* Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeksltlee1
  `- Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It ReeksRusty Wyse

1
Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!

<ccb4ac3f-72b9-412d-a1ca-58acafdf1decn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4212&group=soc.culture.china#4212

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:53:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 16:53 UTC

Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/someone-is-faking-the-positions-of-nato-warships-at-sea-it-reeks-of-russia/ar-AAN9B9F?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!

<4ef1edc8-ff37-49af-a81d-5eae926cf57an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4256&group=soc.culture.china#4256

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 00:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:05 UTC

On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 12:53:07 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/someone-is-faking-the-positions-of-nato-warships-at-sea-it-reeks-of-russia/ar-AAN9B9F?ocid=msedgntp
--------

Hahaha, could well be the Chinese demonstrating to the much advertised armada that they could mess up the armada without firing a shot.

Wakalukong

Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!

<7a692d62-a9ac-4e4b-a620-7dec8304ec37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4261&group=soc.culture.china#4261

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 05:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 12:38 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 3:05:46 AM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 12:53:07 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/someone-is-faking-the-positions-of-nato-warships-at-sea-it-reeks-of-russia/ar-AAN9B9F?ocid=msedgntp
> --------
>
> Hahaha, could well be the Chinese demonstrating to the much advertised armada that they could mess up the armada without firing a shot.
>
> Wakalukong

To the degree that the author of the article cannot him/herself authenticate what had been happening, the article for the benefit
of the readers. Rather, he or she wrote for someone else.
Blaming faked position could provide cover to start a war?
Imagine a US captain decides to get very close to a Chinese island in the SCS? Chinese shoot. And US retaliates...

Re: Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!

<39e9dac6-fff1-4fc3-b40e-e94d02b69e0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4276&group=soc.culture.china#4276

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:09 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 5:38:26 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 3:05:46 AM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 12:53:07 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Someone Is Faking the Positions of NATO Warships at Sea. It Reeks of Russia. - Well, I can see why Russia fired on a British warship... This may very well cause a war in the Black Sea or the South China Sea!!!
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/someone-is-faking-the-positions-of-nato-warships-at-sea-it-reeks-of-russia/ar-AAN9B9F?ocid=msedgntp
> > --------
> >
> > Hahaha, could well be the Chinese demonstrating to the much advertised armada that they could mess up the armada without firing a shot.
> >
> > Wakalukong
> To the degree that the author of the article cannot him/herself authenticate what had been happening, the article for the benefit
> of the readers. Rather, he or she wrote for someone else.
> Blaming faked position could provide cover to start a war?
> Imagine a US captain decides to get very close to a Chinese island in the SCS? Chinese shoot. And US retaliates...

US retaliates...????
Against monster China???
Not a chance!!! It's a losing proposition before it started...
A couple of nukes at Yellowstone National Park, the super-volcanoes will finish the job...
Just think...
and remember that...