Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient. Don't believe a thing he tells you.

interests / alt.home.repair / Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

SubjectAuthor
* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting forBod
+- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBod
+* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBuck Fiden
|+- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CShadow
|+* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CRalph Mowery
||+- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBod
||+- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CAlex
||`* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
|| `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBob F
||  +- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
||  `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingSam E
||   +* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
||   |`* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
||   | +- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBob F
||   | +* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CBuck Fiden
||   | |+- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CRod Speed
||   | |`- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingMarilyn Manson
||   | `- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cgfretwell
||   `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBod
||    `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
||     `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBod
||      +- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CRod Speed
||      `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
||       `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBod
||        `- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cmicky
|`* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingtrader_4
| `- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingnotX
+* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cgfretwell
|`* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingangelica...@yahoo.com
| `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CRalph Mowery
|  `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cgfretwell
|   `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CScott Lurndal
|    `* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Cgfretwell
|     `- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CScott Lurndal
+* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingEd Pawlowski
|+- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBob F
|`- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingnotX
`* Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with CNeill Massello
 `- Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fightingBob F

Pages:12
Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<lp3TI.716369$J67.330246@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4201&group=alt.home.repair#4201

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bodro...@yahoo.co.uk (Bod)
Subject: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for
life with Covid
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:20:33 +0100
 by: Bod - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:20 UTC

A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.

Raymond Burke was struck down with the virus last week while visiting
his home state of Wisconsin from Rome.

He was admitted to hospital at the weekend and doctors are said to be
‘encouraged by his progress’.

The ultra-conservative cleric, 73, has frequently posted anti-vaxxer
theories online and alleges the jabs are used to implant ‘microchips’
into people — claims repeatedly debunked by experts.

He has also condemned ‘abhorrent’ scientists for using abortion-derived
cells to develop the vaccines. And he told supporters the state should
not be the ‘ultimate provider of health… God is’.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/18/vaccine-sceptic-cardinal-on-ventilator-after-testing-positive-for-covid-15109037/

A religious Republican, why am I not surprised at his wilful ignorance,
it seems to be a common fatal combination.

I hope he pulls through, although the signs don't look good for him..

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<fg4TI.260657$ea3.115899@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4202&group=alt.home.repair#4202

Subject: Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting
for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bodro...@yahoo.co.uk (Bod)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:19:08 +0100
 by: Bod - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:19 UTC

On 18/08/2021 09:20, Bod wrote:
> A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
> been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>
> Raymond Burke was struck down with the virus last week while visiting
> his home state of Wisconsin from Rome.
>
> He was admitted to hospital at the weekend and doctors are said to be
> ‘encouraged by his progress’.
>
> The ultra-conservative cleric, 73, has frequently posted anti-vaxxer
> theories online and alleges the jabs are used to implant ‘microchips’
> into people — claims repeatedly debunked by experts.
>
> He has also condemned ‘abhorrent’ scientists for using abortion-derived
> cells to develop the vaccines. And he told supporters the state should
> not be the ‘ultimate provider of health… God is’.
>
> https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/18/vaccine-sceptic-cardinal-on-ventilator-after-testing-positive-for-covid-15109037/
>

> A religious Republican, why am I not surprised at his wilful ignorance,
> it seems to be a common fatal combination.
>
> I hope he pulls through, although the signs don't look good for him..

Cardinal Burke's health has reportedly deteriorated - Catholic ...
15 hours ago — Cardinal Burke's health has reportedly deteriorated ...
The condition of Raymond Cardinal Burke, who was recently hospitalized
with Covid-19, has ...

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4203&group=alt.home.repair#4203

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: buck.fi...@maga.usa (Buck Fiden)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 06:07:26 -0400
 by: Buck Fiden - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:07 UTC

On 8/18/21 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
> A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.

President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine. Nurse friend says ivermectin does the trick. And there's D3 too.  Apparently praying doesn't work?

But as my friend Kenny sings,

"Everybody want to go to heaven
But nobody want to go now"

https://youtu.be/u6MqUqtTlLI?t=60

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<j91qhg5unbmvh61stuj6imqe28cp5isfrp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4215&group=alt.home.repair#4215

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:05:12 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:05 UTC

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:20:33 +0100, Bod <bodron57@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
>been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
Fat 73 year olds probably should avail themselves of the best the
medical community has to offer. I am sure the Catholic Church has a
good medical plan.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<Vz7TI.1114$tv2.597@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4216&group=alt.home.repair#4216

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:04:53 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:04 UTC

On 8/18/2021 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
> A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
> been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>
> Raymond Burke was struck down with the virus last week while visiting
> his home state of Wisconsin from Rome.
>
> He was admitted to hospital at the weekend and doctors are said to be
> ‘encouraged by his progress’.
>
> The ultra-conservative cleric, 73, has frequently posted anti-vaxxer
> theories online and alleges the jabs are used to implant ‘microchips’
> into people — claims repeatedly debunked by experts.
>
> He has also condemned ‘abhorrent’ scientists for using abortion-derived
> cells to develop the vaccines. And he told supporters the state should
> not be the ‘ultimate provider of health… God is’.

He has a point. We'd be better off going to church on Sunday and get
rid of doctors and hospitals. Just let God take over.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<i72qhglpgt5p7ms43fuo2v0hvfb0fd8iu0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4223&group=alt.home.repair#4223

From: Sh...@dow.br (Shadow)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:22:00 -0300
 by: Shadow - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:22 UTC

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 06:07:26 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck.fiden@maga.usa>
wrote:

>On 8/18/21 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
>> A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>>

>President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine.....

.... and the vaccines he took. He had ALL the bestist, nicest,
biggest vaccines EVER! Even the Russian one.
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<fa2d0c1a-f849-4033-a3e9-4e105df34ef3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4228&group=alt.home.repair#4228

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 06:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
for life with Covid
From: angelica...@yahoo.com (angelica...@yahoo.com)
 by: angelica...@yahoo.co - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:33 UTC

On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 9:04:59 AM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:20:33 +0100, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
> >been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
> Fat 73 year olds probably should avail themselves of the best the
> medical community has to offer. I am sure the Catholic Church has a
> good medical plan.

Cardinals are princes of the Church. He is assured the very best care.

Cindy Hamilton

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<MPG.3b86e2f0305bea559899a3@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4236&group=alt.home.repair#4236

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:27:47 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:27 UTC

In article <3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
buck.fiden@maga.usa says...

> On 8/18/21 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
> > A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
> >

> President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine. Nurse friend says ivermectin does the trick. And there's D3 too.  Apparently praying doesn't work?

If God gives you the tools to use , it is up to the people to use them.
Most likely the virus in man made and God provided the tools to
eliminate it.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<MPG.3b86e3f340c91d399899a4@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4237&group=alt.home.repair#4237

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:32:08 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:32 UTC

In article <fa2d0c1a-f849-4033-a3e9-4e105df34ef3n@googlegroups.com>,
angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com says...

> > >A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
> > >been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
> > Fat 73 year olds probably should avail themselves of the best the
> > medical community has to offer. I am sure the Catholic Church has a
> > good medical plan.
>
> Cardinals are princes of the Church. He is assured the very best care.

It is also possiable that the Catholic religion is not one favored by
God. I am not that much up on their believes, but they seem to go
through Marry instead of Jesus to reach God.

From the number of higher ups in the church charged with molesting young
boys it seems to hold true to me that God would not favor that religion.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<bk9TI.1351966$Uq8a.879338@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4244&group=alt.home.repair#4244

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bodro...@yahoo.co.uk (Bod)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:04:39 +0100
 by: Bod - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:04 UTC

On 18/08/2021 15:27, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> buck.fiden@maga.usa says...
>>
>> On 8/18/21 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
>>> A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>>>

>> President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine. Nurse friend says ivermectin does the trick. And there's D3 too.  Apparently praying doesn't work?
>>

> If God gives you the tools to use , it is up to the people to use them.
> Most likely the virus in man made and God provided the tools to
> eliminate it.

"Most likely the virus in man made"?

god is the nasty one dishing out viruses.

The plagues are: water turning to blood, frogs, lice, flies, livestock
pestilence, boils, hail, locusts, darkness and the killing of firstborn
children.

Nice.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<p29qhgtropna88th3s78l29pn1k7isv1ao@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4247&group=alt.home.repair#4247

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:19:23 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:19 UTC

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:32:08 -0400, Ralph Mowery
<rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:

>In article <fa2d0c1a-f849-4033-a3e9-4e105df34ef3n@googlegroups.com>,
>angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com says...

>> > Fat 73 year olds probably should avail themselves of the best the
>> > medical community has to offer. I am sure the Catholic Church has a
>> > good medical plan.
>>
>> Cardinals are princes of the Church. He is assured the very best care.
>>

>It is also possiable that the Catholic religion is not one favored by
>God. I am not that much up on their believes, but they seem to go
>through Marry instead of Jesus to reach God.

I think the chain of command is Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I am sure Lurndall will correct me if I am wrong.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<thaTI.497$Oz2.94@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4260&group=alt.home.repair#4260

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:10:01 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:10 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com writes:

>I am sure Lurndall will correct me if I am wrong.

You are incorrect, in multiple ways.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<io4tisFfqjeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4273&group=alt.home.repair#4273

From: ase...@hotmail.com (Alex)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:16:10 +1000
 by: Alex - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:16 UTC

Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote
> In article <3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> buck.fiden@maga.usa says...
>>
>> On 8/18/21 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
>> > A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
>> > been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>> >

>> President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine. Nurse friend says
>> ivermectin does the trick. And there's D3 too. Apparently praying
>> doesn't work?
>>

> If God gives you the tools to use , it is up to the people to use them.
> Most likely the virus in man made

Nope, much more likely to have come from animals like SARS did.

and God provided the tools to
> eliminate it.

Nope, man did.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<lhgqhgdgv6mqt4eee3mo8pi6tgnsmn1r5r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4276&group=alt.home.repair#4276

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:24:40 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:24 UTC

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:10:01 GMT, scott@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

>gfretwell@aol.com writes:
>
>>I am sure Lurndall will correct me if I am wrong.
>
>You are incorrect, in multiple ways.

Right on time.

A am not a catholic so I don't really know

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<yPbTI.610$A_5.181@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4284&group=alt.home.repair#4284

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:54:38 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:54 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com writes:
>On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:10:01 GMT, scott@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
>wrote:
>
>>gfretwell@aol.com writes:
>>
>>>I am sure Lurndall will correct me if I am wrong.
>>
>>You are incorrect, in multiple ways.
>
>Right on time.

Wrong again.

1) I never addressed that point, so there is your first incorrect.
2) You couldn't even spell my name correctly, that's your second incorrect.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<sfji6m$otl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4287&group=alt.home.repair#4287

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
for life with Covid
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:06:13 -0700
 by: Bob F - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:06 UTC

On 8/18/2021 6:04 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/18/2021 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
>> A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has
>> been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>>
>> Raymond Burke was struck down with the virus last week while visiting
>> his home state of Wisconsin from Rome.
>>
>> He was admitted to hospital at the weekend and doctors are said to be
>> ‘encouraged by his progress’.
>>
>> The ultra-conservative cleric, 73, has frequently posted anti-vaxxer
>> theories online and alleges the jabs are used to implant ‘microchips’
>> into people — claims repeatedly debunked by experts.
>>
>> He has also condemned ‘abhorrent’ scientists for using
>> abortion-derived cells to develop the vaccines. And he told supporters
>> the state should not be the ‘ultimate provider of health… God is’.
>
> He has a point.  We'd be better off going to church on Sunday and get
> rid of doctors and hospitals.  Just let God take over.

But God gave us the vaccine.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<d9jqhglqqqc87v8ecev1t1s8a21jp6gl0v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4289&group=alt.home.repair#4289

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:18:03 -0400
 by: micky - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:18 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:27:47 -0400, Ralph Mowery
<rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:

>In article <3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>buck.fiden@maga.usa says...
>>
>> On 8/18/21 4:20 AM, Bod wrote:
>> > A vaccine sceptic cardinal, who defies rules to wear a face mask, has been placed on a ventilator days after testing positive for Covid.
>> >

>> President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine.

That's a lie. trump did not use it.. He used monoclonal antibodies,
something almost no one could get at the tiem and which is still hard to
get and 1500 a pop.

He just blathered about it on tv, but jackasses like you believe every
dribble that comes out of his mouth, even when he's just speculating.

>Nurse friend says ivermectin does the trick.

Your friend is a moron.

>And there's D3 too.  Apparently praying doesn't work?
>>

>If God gives you the tools to use , it is up to the people to use them.

Absolutely.

>Most likely the virus in man made and God provided the tools to

I'd say there's a 10% chance it's man-made.

>eliminate it.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<sfjjps$32k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4291&group=alt.home.repair#4291

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
for life with Covid
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:33:31 -0700
 by: Bob F - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:33 UTC

On 8/18/2021 11:18 AM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:27:47 -0400, Ralph Mowery
> <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>> buck.fiden@maga.usa says...

>>> President Trump beat it with hydroxychloroquine.
>
> That's a lie. trump did not use it.. He used monoclonal antibodies,
> something almost no one could get at the tiem and which is still hard to
> get and 1500 a pop.

trump claimed otherwise, before he got covid.

> He just blathered about it on tv, but jackasses like you believe every
> dribble that comes out of his mouth, even when he's just speculating.
>
>> Nurse friend says ivermectin does the trick.
>
> Your friend is a moron.
>
>> And there's D3 too.  Apparently praying doesn't work?
>>>

>> If God gives you the tools to use , it is up to the people to use them.
>
> Absolutely.
>
>> Most likely the virus in man made and God provided the tools to
>
> I'd say there's a 10% chance it's man-made.
>
>> eliminate it.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<msnqhg1ri4hkjilncd5sv045i2guurci9k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4300&group=alt.home.repair#4300

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:51:10 -0400
 by: micky - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:51 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:33:31 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/18/2021 11:18 AM, micky wrote:
>> In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:27:47 -0400, Ralph Mowery
>> <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <3IadnUYIe_F9RoH8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>>> buck.fiden@maga.usa says...

>> That's a lie. trump did not use it.. He used monoclonal antibodies,
>> something almost no one could get at the tiem and which is still hard to
>> get and 1500 a pop.
>
>trump claimed otherwise, before he got covid.

He said he was using it? If so, I missed that. A yeah, you'e right but
it was 2 weeks in May 2020.

He didn't get covid until October, so maybe the OP is confused and not a
liar. I apologize. But he should never have connected the two things
in his head. Most people did not get sick between May and Otober. I
didn't get sick then either and hydrowhatsit had nothing to do with
that. Nor did anyone who regularly posts to this group get sick betwwen
May and October. It's also likely that trump never took it. He lies
all the time, and any similarity between what he says and the truth is
coincidental.

Also, "beat it" can mean that he had covid and got rid of it that way.
That's how I took it. The OP hould explain and if he replies to my post
here I'll actually read it. 99% of the time, I ignore him, because his
nym alone makes him out to be a jackass.

But it didn't work did it?

>> He just blathered about it on tv, but jackasses like you believe every
>> dribble that comes out of his mouth, even when he's just speculating.
>>
>>> Nurse friend says ivermectin does the trick.
>>
>> Your friend is a moron.
>>
>>> And there's D3 too.  Apparently praying doesn't work?
>>>>

>>> If God gives you the tools to use , it is up to the people to use them.
>>
>> Absolutely.
>>
>>> Most likely the virus in man made and God provided the tools to
>>
>> I'd say there's a 10% chance it's man-made.
>>
>>> eliminate it.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<DAdTI.16145$kv2.10806@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4301&group=alt.home.repair#4301

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: no.em...@dummy.invalid (notX)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:55:15 -0500
 by: notX - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:55 UTC

On 8/18/21 8:04 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[snip]

> He has a point.  We'd be better off going to church on Sunday and get
> rid of doctors and hospitals.  Just let God take over.

That might have a chance of working he'd SHOW UP.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<QKdTI.319$892.25@fx19.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4302&group=alt.home.repair#4302

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: why.shou...@be.email.invalid (Sam E)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:06:07 -0500
 by: Sam E - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 20:06 UTC

[snip]

> trump claimed otherwise, before he got covid.

IIRC, I heard the governor of Texas got it too.

[snip]

BTW (considering the sig) I've noticed that most religious people I know
seem to be moral. Its scary when they claim to be following a "holy
book" that tells them to do otherwise.

--
"Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing
what you are told, no matter what is right."

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<s5rqhgh9ukseqocboba6s4000113shbqub@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4310&group=alt.home.repair#4310

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:28:20 -0400
 by: micky - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 20:28 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:06:07 -0500, Sam E
<why.should.this@be.email.invalid> wrote:

>[snip]
>
>> trump claimed otherwise, before he got covid.
>
>IIRC, I heard the governor of Texas got it too.

Yes, Bud Abbott is immediately getting monoclonal antibodies, something
you or I could probably not get because we don't have the money and the
pull. And something the children he's willing to infect and their
families won't be able to get. But heck, if it helps him get elected
president, then it's worth it.

>[snip]
>
>BTW (considering the sig) I've noticed that most religious people I know
>seem to be moral. Its scary when they claim to be following a "holy
>book" that tells them to do otherwise.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<zblTI.443240$nc1.290002@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4376&group=alt.home.repair#4376

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bodro...@yahoo.co.uk (Bod)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 05:34:39 +0100
 by: Bod - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:34 UTC

On 18/08/2021 21:06, Sam E wrote:

> [snip]
>
>> trump claimed otherwise, before he got covid.
>
> IIRC, I heard the governor of Texas got it too.
>
> [snip]
>
> BTW (considering the sig) I've noticed that most religious people I know
> seem to be moral. Its scary when they claim to be following a "holy
> book" that tells them to do otherwise.

Agreed.
“With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people
can do evil; but for good people to do evil - that takes religion.”

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<2otshg5q0gqqfdlkqovu3g6nhmjjbircuo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4448&group=alt.home.repair#4448

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 12:10:43 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 16:10 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 19 Aug 2021 05:34:39 +0100, Bod
<bodron57@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On 18/08/2021 21:06, Sam E wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> trump claimed otherwise, before he got covid.
>>
>> IIRC, I heard the governor of Texas got it too.
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> BTW (considering the sig)

I looked for it but could find in previous post the sig referred to, or
I might have commented a little. Don't remember what I might have said.

>> I've noticed that most religious people I know
>> seem to be moral. Its scary when they claim to be following a "holy
>> book" that tells them to do otherwise.
>>

>Agreed.
> “With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people
>can do evil; but for good people to do evil - that takes religion.”

Putting it in quotes doesn't make it true. And not saying who said it
makes it sound like someone known to be a jackass said it.

It's simplistic and inaccurate in dividing people up into good and bad.
Those are categories that onlookers assign after others have done
things, and they are usually judged on a few things that are learned by
the public. If one knows details, very very few people are even 90%
good or 90% bad. That we have one person trump whose bad side
outshines any good he has by a factor of 1000 to one doesn't mean others
are so easy to categorize.

One big thing your quote ignores is all the people who do good and
refrain from evil because of religion. That's such a glaring hole in
your post.

And of course, "but for good people to do evil - that takes religion" is
also incredible nonsense. It also requires so much ignoring of facts
that it's more than fair to call it stupid. Do you think the governors
of Florida and Texas are doing their evil things because of religion?
If you think that it's because you're influenced by the idea in this
stupid quote. You have to be obsessed and extremely short-sighted.
The most likely reason is that they want to be reelected governor and
want to become president, nothing to do with religion. Ambition, the
desire for power, the desire to be important, to be respected, the
financial benefits that can be extracted, any or all of those could be
driving them.

Other major forces and situations causing people to do evil are greed,
anger, physical hunger, envy, jealousy, lust, and I'm sure I've left
things** out. These too have nothing to do with religion except that
the only 3 things that restrain people beset by these problems are civil
law, religion, and a self-developed sense of basic right and wrong.
And many many types of bad behaviour are not against civil law. For
those cases, the only thing that restrains people when they are beset by
greed, anger, hunger, envy, jealousy, lust and other forces is their
religion and their basic sense of right and wrong, and when you don't
even notice that, it shows how little thought you have put into the
nonsense you post.

More on the relationship between religion and one's basic sense of right
and wrong in another post, maybe.

Everything in this post is obvious to those who actually think about it.

You've stayed away from this subject for a while. Sam's words were
sensible but you used them as a spring board to repeat your nonsense and
I think you're slandering religion is evil in itself. Because it does
great good for a lot of people and you would thwart that. I think that
is evil. The driving force would not be in my lists above. **That
reminds me that I omitted vengeance and resentment from my lists. Maybe
you're so angry because of something some seemingly religious person did
you to or someone close to you, and your complaints represent vengeance
against him, but directed at religion in general. Certainly a lot of
religious people have done a lot of bad things, and sometimes their
religion was an incentive, so you are able to extend that to blame lots
more on religion if so inclined, Of course I don't know but you might
be able to figure it out.

Re: Cardinal who claimed vaccines put microchips in body is fighting for life with Covid

<5JxTI.609087$Jv1.82393@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4492&group=alt.home.repair#4492

for life with Covid
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bodro...@yahoo.co.uk (Bod)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:49:38 +0100
 by: Bod - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 18:49 UTC

On 19/08/2021 17:10, micky wrote:
> [...]
>
> You've stayed away from this subject for a while. Sam's words were
> sensible but you used them as a spring board to repeat your nonsense and
> I think you're slandering religion is evil in itself. Because it does
> great good for a lot of people and you would thwart that. I think that
> is evil. The driving force would not be in my lists above. **That
> reminds me that I omitted vengeance and resentment from my lists. Maybe
> you're so angry because of something some seemingly religious person did
> you to or someone close to you, and your complaints represent vengeance
> against him, but directed at religion in general. Certainly a lot of
> religious people have done a lot of bad things, and sometimes their
> religion was an incentive, so you are able to extend that to blame lots
> more on religion if so inclined, Of course I don't know but you might

American theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate, Steven Weinberg once
famously said, "With or without religion, good people can behave well