From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: The Lone Ranger
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:31:45 -0500
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 17:31 UTC

The Lone Ranger and his faithful companion, Tonto, went
on an important long journey. In order to shorten the journey,
they decided to take a short cut through the Apache territory.

Their first observation from a high point did not reveal the
presents of any Apaches. Therefore, they proceeded.
About half way through the Apache territory, they spotted
a band of Apache warriors. The Lone Ranger and Tonto
fled as fast as their horses could run, They went into a
narrow canyon opening, but not far into the opening,
they came to a dead end. As the Apaches approached,
the Lone Ranger looked at Tonto and said, "looks like
we've had it Tonto". Tonto replied, "what do you mean we
white man"