It's clever, but is it art?

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Left getting violent, againT
+* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
|+* OT: Left getting violent, againBob F
||+* OT: Left getting violent, againSlevin
|||`* OT: Left getting violent, againT
||| `- fentanyl, was OT: Left getting violent, againdanny burstein
||+- OT: Left getting violent, againT
||+* OT: Left getting violent, againOscar
|||`* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
||| +- OT: Left getting violent, againT
||| +* OT: Left getting violent, againT
||| `* OT: Left getting violent, againSnag
|||  +* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
|||  |+* OT: Left getting violent, againBob F
|||  ||`- OT: Left getting violent, againSnag
|||  |`* OT: Left getting violent, againSnag
|||  | `* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
|||  |  `* OT: Left getting violent, againScott Lurndal
|||  |   +- OT: Left getting violent, againBob F
|||  |   `* OT: Left getting violent, againtrader_4
|||  |    `- OT: Left getting violent, againScott Lurndal
|||  `- OT: Left getting violent, againtrader_4
||`* OT: Left getting violent, againFrank
|| `* OT: Left getting violent, againBen_Verified_-_✅
||  `* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
||   `- OT: Left getting violent, againKaren Cares
|`* OT: Left getting violent, againT
| `* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
|  `* OT: Left getting violent, againT
|   `* OT: Left getting violent, againEd P
|    `- OT: Left getting violent, againT
`* OT: Left getting violent, againtrader_4
 `- OT: Left getting violent, againSlevin

Pages:12
Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<nz%YL.116337$LAYb.81915@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41840&group=alt.home.repair#41840

Subject: Re: OT: Left getting violent, again
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:53:22 -0400
 by: Ed P - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 21:53 UTC

On 4/10/2023 5:24 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 4/8/2023 2:59 PM, Ed P wrote:
>> On 4/8/2023 1:23 PM, Oscar wrote:
>>

>>> Laws only work if they are enforced. When will the lunatic left start
>>> enforcing them?
>>
>> They are trying but a lot of people protested when Trump got arrested
>> for breaking them.
>>

>>> It is clearly DNC policy to ignore fentanyl deaths in the USA. They
>>> refuse to even consider real options.
>>
>> What would they be?
>
>   CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER for starters .

Do you think that this is walked across by the migrants? Perhaps we
should shoot down aircraft and sink all boats.

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<u121g9$2b8aa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41841&group=alt.home.repair#41841

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 15:10:17 -0700
 by: Bob F - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 22:10 UTC

On 4/10/2023 2:53 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 4/10/2023 5:24 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> They are trying but a lot of people protested when Trump got arrested
>>> for breaking them.

>>> What would they be?
>>
>>    CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER for starters .
>
> Do you think that this is walked across by the migrants?  Perhaps we
> should shoot down aircraft and sink all boats.

And, obviously, eliminate all imports by "CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER".

There goes any chance of car prices dropping.

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<Ie0ZL.254897$jiuc.244523@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41845&group=alt.home.repair#41845

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:39:37 -0500
 by: Snag - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 22:39 UTC

On 4/10/2023 4:53 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 4/10/2023 5:24 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> They are trying but a lot of people protested when Trump got arrested
>>> for breaking them.

>>> What would they be?
>>
>>    CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER for starters .
>
> Do you think that this is walked across by the migrants?  Perhaps we
> should shoot down aircraft and sink all boats.

Get real Ed , security is lax at the border because they're all tied
up "welcoming" the illegals . Aside from that , there are lots of places
they can just drive across - 4x4 ATVs , 4wd pickups , I've seen photos
of places where you could drive a lowrider across .
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<yg0ZL.254898$jiuc.165285@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41846&group=alt.home.repair#41846

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:41:36 -0500
 by: Snag - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 22:41 UTC

On 4/10/2023 5:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 4/10/2023 2:53 PM, Ed P wrote:

>>>    CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER for starters .
>>
>> Do you think that this is walked across by the migrants?  Perhaps we
>> should shoot down aircraft and sink all boats.
>
> And, obviously, eliminate all imports by "CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER".
>
> There goes any chance of car prices dropping.

I should have realized I'd have to explain it ... I am talking to
leftists . Typical knee-jerk over-reaction there Bob .
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t
want to hear.” -George Orwell

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<G41ZL.110241$qpNc.58857@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41852&group=alt.home.repair#41852

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:37:10 -0400
 by: Ed P - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 23:37 UTC

On 4/10/2023 6:39 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 4/10/2023 4:53 PM, Ed P wrote:

>>>    CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER for starters .
>>
>> Do you think that this is walked across by the migrants?  Perhaps we
>> should shoot down aircraft and sink all boats.
>
>   Get real Ed , security is lax at the border because they're all tied
> up "welcoming" the illegals . Aside from that , there are lots of places
> they can just drive across - 4x4 ATVs , 4wd pickups , I've seen photos
> of places where you could drive a lowrider across .

Yes, and they cut holes in the stupid wall too. What a waste of money
that Mexico is going to pay for.

Agree they do need more border control people though, but do it smartly.

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<1754b7d5e0a3d061$1$2488983$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41853&group=alt.home.repair#41853

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: karen.ca...@invalid.id (Karen Cares)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:51:00 -0400
 by: Karen Cares - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 23:51 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 4/10/2023 3:45 PM, Ben Verified - ✅ wrote:
>> Frank wrote:

>>> FYI, numbnuts, this took off with the defund the police attitude and putting police at the mercy of public scrutiny.  If you allowed them to do their job we would not have this problem.
>>

>> Maybe one of alt.home.repair's resident phuckocrats will tell us how many people have been killed by illegal fentanyl compared to registered guns.
>
> Big difference.  Drug overdoses are self imposed.  Gun killings, suicide aside, are at the will of someone else.  Many innocent people like school kids.

Correct.
Fentanyl only kills stupid people. If you're dumb enough to take it, you deserve to die. LOL

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<vd3ZL.241618$b7Kc.50113@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41856&group=alt.home.repair#41856

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 02:03:07 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 02:03 UTC

Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> writes:
>On 4/10/2023 6:39 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> Do you think that this is walked across by the migrants?  Perhaps we
>>> should shoot down aircraft and sink all boats.
>>
>>   Get real Ed , security is lax at the border because they're all tied
>> up "welcoming" the illegals . Aside from that , there are lots of places
>> they can just drive across - 4x4 ATVs , 4wd pickups , I've seen photos
>> of places where you could drive a lowrider across .
>
>Yes, and they cut holes in the stupid wall too. What a waste of money
>that Mexico is going to pay for.

Or they go to Canada and cross the northern border. Or they
take a boat to the gulf coast, or the east coast, or the west
coast and land at night.

The only way to prevent them from trying is to create conditions
in their home countries that enable them to live well and prosper;
a wall is just plain silly.

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<u12gag$2g01u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41861&group=alt.home.repair#41861

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:23:13 -0700
 by: Bob F - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 02:23 UTC

On 4/10/2023 7:03 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> writes:

>>>   Get real Ed , security is lax at the border because they're all tied
>>> up "welcoming" the illegals . Aside from that , there are lots of places
>>> they can just drive across - 4x4 ATVs , 4wd pickups , I've seen photos
>>> of places where you could drive a lowrider across .
>>
>> Yes, and they cut holes in the stupid wall too. What a waste of money
>> that Mexico is going to pay for.
>
> Or they go to Canada and cross the northern border. Or they
> take a boat to the gulf coast, or the east coast, or the west
> coast and land at night.
>
> The only way to prevent them from trying is to create conditions
> in their home countries that enable them to live well and prosper;
> a wall is just plain silly.

Or, they just have it shipped to them like that CA police union
official. Why on earth would they do it any other way?

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<d90b4776-b118-4130-bc66-6cca94fc61b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41879&group=alt.home.repair#41879

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 06:27:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:27 UTC

On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10:03:14 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> Ed P <e...@snet.xxx> writes:

> >> Get real Ed , security is lax at the border because they're all tied
> >> up "welcoming" the illegals . Aside from that , there are lots of places
> >> they can just drive across - 4x4 ATVs , 4wd pickups , I've seen photos
> >> of places where you could drive a lowrider across .
> >
> >Yes, and they cut holes in the stupid wall too. What a waste of money
> >that Mexico is going to pay for.
> Or they go to Canada and cross the northern border. Or they
> take a boat to the gulf coast, or the east coast, or the west
> coast and land at night.
>
> The only way to prevent them from trying is to create conditions
> in their home countries that enable them to live well and prosper;
> a wall is just plain silly.

Right, the typical lib idea, that the US taxpayers should pay to fix all
the busted ass corrupt countries in the world. What we need is to change
our BS asylum laws, streamline the process so they are turned around at
the border and sent right back. Instead the libs have put up a welcome
mat and the results speak for themselves. Trump had it largely under
control, Biden gleefully reversed it all and now we have record numbers.
Even that dopey mayor in NYC is begging DC for a $1 bil because they
have tens of thousands now. WTF did they expect, they are a sanctuary
city.

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<qrdZL.420089$5S78.312561@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41881&group=alt.home.repair#41881

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <u0q3j5$v9od$1@dont-email.me> <WD1YL.218487$0XR7.104325@fx07.iad> <u0q9s7$106no$1@dont-email.me> <JqhYL.1915992$iS99.109084@fx16.iad> <kIjYL.2275268$vBI8.85117@fx15.iad> <18%YL.1917862$iS99.436484@fx16.iad> <nz%YL.116337$LAYb.81915@fx02.iad> <Ie0ZL.254897$jiuc.244523@fx44.iad> <G41ZL.110241$qpNc.58857@fx03.iad> <vd3ZL.241618$b7Kc.50113@fx39.iad> <d90b4776-b118-4130-bc66-6cca94fc61b8n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:40:38 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:40 UTC

I didn't say that.

Re: OT: Left getting violent, again

<2a13b175-1f4f-4755-8350-9eaa04c2fe92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=41895&group=alt.home.repair#41895

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 06:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:23 UTC

On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 5:24:20 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
> On 4/8/2023 2:59 PM, Ed P wrote:
> > On 4/8/2023 1:23 PM, Oscar wrote:
> >

> >> Laws only work if they are enforced. When will the lunatic left start
> >> enforcing them?
> >
> > They are trying but a lot of people protested when Trump got arrested
> > for breaking them.
> >

> >> It is clearly DNC policy to ignore fentanyl deaths in the USA. They
> >> refuse to even consider real options.
> >
> > What would they be?
> CLOSE THE FUCKIN' BORDER for starters .
> --
> Snag

Do you have data on the amount of fentanyl that's coming in via illegal border
crossings? Everything I've seen shows that's not the main route, most gets
smuggled in at legal crossings. It's highly concentrated, not difficult to hide
in a trailer truck or similar.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Left getting violent, again