From: kik...@optus.com.au (Kikko)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:35:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kikko - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:35 UTC

An Australian cop has been accused of murdering his TV-personality ex-
boyfriend and the former beau�s current partner following the couple�s
mysterious disappearance earlier this week.

New South Wales senior Constable Beau Lamarre, 28, turned himself over to
police Friday morning and is set to be charged with two counts of murder
in the suspected deaths of host Jesse Baird and Luke Davies, according to
the BBC.

Baird, 26, a presenter and red carpet reporter for Australian media
company Network 10, was believed to be inside his Paddington home with
Davies, 29, on Monday at the time of their disappearance.

Law enforcement began their search of the two men after their bloodied
items were discovered by a worker inside a dumpster on Wednesday in the
southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla, approximately 17 miles from the house.

The seized items included a blood-stained shirt, a phone and credit cards,
according to the outlet.

Police also discovered a �large amount of blood� inside Baird�s home on
Wednesday, prompting them to open a homicide investigation, Detective
Superintendent Daniel Doherty said at a press conference on Friday.

The couple were last seen on Sunday, and their bodies have not been found.

While the causes of death are unknown, a bullet was also found inside the
home, with investigators later connecting the projectile to Lamarre�s
department-issued gun.

Police believe a white rental van, purchased Monday evening, was used to
transfer and dispose of the bodies.

The vehicle was seized by police on Friday in Sydney and is being
analyzed.

The Detective Superintendent said finding the missing men�s bodies was
important for their families.

�It�s really important that we do locate the bodies, not only for the
cause of death but also for the answers to the family, because they�re
still grieving and starting to grieve now,� Doherty added.

�The examination of the crime scene at Paddington, a large amount of blood
was located�

The firearm was recovered from a safe at a police station, Doherty added.

Lamarre turned himself over on Friday morning at the Bondi Police Station
before he was transferred to the Waverley Police Station and was denied
bail, NSW Police said in a statement.

He is scheduled to appear in court on either Friday or Saturday.

Baird had worked for the network for more than seven years, with stints at
talk show �Studio 10� and hosting children�s show �Totally Wild,� while
Davies was a full-time flight attendant for Qantas Airways, according to
the BBC.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/world-news/australian-cop-beau-lamarre-
accused-of-murdering-tv-host-jesse-baird-and-partner-luke-davies/

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<fshitipeov7vbd4rtidbfb8qa5b46ncir3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4165&group=alt.law-enforcement#4165

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:40:01 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:40 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:35:23 -0000 (UTC), Kikko <kikko@optus.com.au>
wrote:

>An Australian cop has been accused of murdering his TV-personality ex-
>boyfriend and the former beau’s current partner following the couple’s
>mysterious disappearance earlier this week.

This could only happen in Sydney, that other Sodom!

>New South Wales senior Constable Beau Lamarre, 28, turned himself over to
>police Friday morning and is set to be charged with two counts of murder
>in the suspected deaths of host Jesse Baird and Luke Davies, according to
>the BBC.

It seems the Sydney police let just anyone into the force.

>Baird, 26, a presenter and red carpet reporter for Australian media
>company Network 10, was believed to be inside his Paddington home with
>Davies, 29, on Monday at the time of their disappearance.
>
>Law enforcement began their search of the two men after their bloodied
>items were discovered by a worker inside a dumpster on Wednesday in the
>southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla, approximately 17 miles from the house.

Well, a cop should know how to get rid of a body. Usually an abattoir
augur used for dogs, cats and road kill.

>The seized items included a blood-stained shirt, a phone and credit cards,
>according to the outlet.
>
>Police also discovered a “large amount of blood” inside Baird’s home on
>Wednesday, prompting them to open a homicide investigation, Detective
>Superintendent Daniel Doherty said at a press conference on Friday.
>
>The couple were last seen on Sunday, and their bodies have not been found.
>
>While the causes of death are unknown, a bullet was also found inside the
>home, with investigators later connecting the projectile to Lamarre’s
>department-issued gun.
>
>Police believe a white rental van, purchased Monday evening, was used to
>transfer and dispose of the bodies.
>
>The vehicle was seized by police on Friday in Sydney and is being
>analyzed.
>
>The Detective Superintendent said finding the missing men’s bodies was
>important for their families.
>
>“It’s really important that we do locate the bodies, not only for the
>cause of death but also for the answers to the family, because they’re
>still grieving and starting to grieve now,” Doherty added.

DNA test the MacDonald's burgers.

>“The examination of the crime scene at Paddington, a large amount of blood
>was located”
>
>The firearm was recovered from a safe at a police station, Doherty added.
>
>Lamarre turned himself over on Friday morning at the Bondi Police Station
>before he was transferred to the Waverley Police Station and was denied
>bail, NSW Police said in a statement.
>
>He is scheduled to appear in court on either Friday or Saturday.
>
>Baird had worked for the network for more than seven years, with stints at
>talk show “Studio 10” and hosting children’s show “Totally Wild,” while
>Davies was a full-time flight attendant for Qantas Airways, according to
>the BBC.
>
>https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/world-news/australian-cop-beau-lamarre-
>accused-of-murdering-tv-host-jesse-baird-and-partner-luke-davies/

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<op.2jmls2q3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4166&group=alt.law-enforcement#4166

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy
boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:11:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:11 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Kikko <kikko@optus.com.au> wrote

>> An Australian cop has been accused of murdering his TV-personality ex-
>> boyfriend and the former beau’s current partner following the couple’s
>> mysterious disappearance earlier this week.

> This could only happen in Sydney, that other Sodom!

Wrong, as always.

>> New South Wales senior Constable Beau Lamarre, 28, turned himself over
>> police Friday morning and is set to be charged with two counts of murder
>> in the suspected deaths of host Jesse Baird and Luke Davies, according
>> the BBC.

> It seems the Sydney police let just anyone into the force.

Wrong, as always.

>> Baird, 26, a presenter and red carpet reporter for Australian media
>> company Network 10, was believed to be inside his Paddington home with
>> Davies, 29, on Monday at the time of their disappearance.
>>
>> Law enforcement began their search of the two men after their bloodied
>> items were discovered by a worker inside a dumpster on Wednesday in the
>> southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla, approximately 17 miles from the
>> house.

> Well, a cop should know how to get rid of a body.

Easier said than done.

> Usually an abattoir augur used for dogs, cats and road kill.

Pity about who owns it.

>> The seized items included a blood-stained shirt, a phone and credit
>> cards,
>> according to the outlet.
>>
>> Police also discovered a “large amount of blood” inside Baird’s home on
>> Wednesday, prompting them to open a homicide investigation, Detective
>> Superintendent Daniel Doherty said at a press conference on Friday.
>>
>> The couple were last seen on Sunday, and their bodies have not been
>> found.
>>
>> While the causes of death are unknown, a bullet was also found inside
>> the
>> home, with investigators later connecting the projectile to Lamarre’s
>> department-issued gun.
>>
>> Police believe a white rental van, purchased Monday evening, was used to
>> transfer and dispose of the bodies.
>>
>> The vehicle was seized by police on Friday in Sydney and is being
>> analyzed.
>>
>> The Detective Superintendent said finding the missing men’s bodies was
>> important for their families.
>>
>> “It’s really important that we do locate the bodies, not only for the
>> cause of death but also for the answers to the family, because they’re
>> still grieving and starting to grieve now,” Doherty added.

> DNA test the MacDonald's burgers.

Too late, they have been eaten, stupid.

>> “The examination of the crime scene at Paddington, a large amount of
>> blood
>> was located”
>>
>> The firearm was recovered from a safe at a police station, Doherty
>> added.
>>
>> Lamarre turned himself over on Friday morning at the Bondi Police
>> Station
>> before he was transferred to the Waverley Police Station and was denied
>> bail, NSW Police said in a statement.
>>
>> He is scheduled to appear in court on either Friday or Saturday.
>>
>> Baird had worked for the network for more than seven years, with stints
>> at
>> talk show “Studio 10” and hosting children’s show “Totally Wild,” while
>> Davies was a full-time flight attendant for Qantas Airways, according to
>> the BBC.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/world-news/australian-cop-beau-lamarre-
>> accused-of-murdering-tv-host-jesse-baird-and-partner-luke-davies/

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<urbonc$n6vg$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4167&group=alt.law-enforcement#4167

From: philpi...@apple.com (Phil Piles)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:44:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Phil Piles - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:44 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:35:23 -0000 (UTC), Kikko <kikko@optus.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>An Australian cop has been accused of murdering his TV-personality ex-
>>boyfriend and the former beau�s current partner following the couple�s
>>mysterious disappearance earlier this week.
>
> This could only happen in Sydney, that other Sodom!

Thank the stars it was Sydney and not Vancouver.

>>New South Wales senior Constable Beau Lamarre, 28, turned himself over
>>to police Friday morning and is set to be charged with two counts of
>>murder in the suspected deaths of host Jesse Baird and Luke Davies,
>>according to the BBC.
>
> It seems the Sydney police let just anyone into the force.

Toronto lets any old immigrant hire on.

>>Baird, 26, a presenter and red carpet reporter for Australian media
>>company Network 10, was believed to be inside his Paddington home with
>>Davies, 29, on Monday at the time of their disappearance.
>>
>>Law enforcement began their search of the two men after their bloodied
>>items were discovered by a worker inside a dumpster on Wednesday in
>>the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla, approximately 17 miles from
>>the house.
>
> Well, a cop should know how to get rid of a body. Usually an abattoir
> augur used for dogs, cats and road kill.

'crocs down under.

>>The seized items included a blood-stained shirt, a phone and credit
>>cards, according to the outlet.
>>
>>Police also discovered a �large amount of blood� inside Baird�s home
>>on Wednesday, prompting them to open a homicide investigation,
>>Detective Superintendent Daniel Doherty said at a press conference on
>>Friday.
>>
>>The couple were last seen on Sunday, and their bodies have not been
>>found.
>>
>>While the causes of death are unknown, a bullet was also found inside
>>the home, with investigators later connecting the projectile to
>>Lamarre�s department-issued gun.
>>
>>Police believe a white rental van, purchased Monday evening, was used
>>to transfer and dispose of the bodies.
>>
>>The vehicle was seized by police on Friday in Sydney and is being
>>analyzed.
>>
>>The Detective Superintendent said finding the missing men�s bodies was
>>important for their families.
>>
>>�It�s really important that we do locate the bodies, not only for the
>>cause of death but also for the answers to the family, because they�re
>>still grieving and starting to grieve now,� Doherty added.
>
> DNA test the MacDonald's burgers.

Robert Pickton restaurants!

>>�The examination of the crime scene at Paddington, a large amount of
>>blood was located�
>>
>>The firearm was recovered from a safe at a police station, Doherty
>>added.
>>
>>Lamarre turned himself over on Friday morning at the Bondi Police
>>Station before he was transferred to the Waverley Police Station and
>>was denied bail, NSW Police said in a statement.
>>
>>He is scheduled to appear in court on either Friday or Saturday.
>>
>>Baird had worked for the network for more than seven years, with
>>stints at talk show �Studio 10� and hosting children�s show �Totally
>>Wild,� while Davies was a full-time flight attendant for Qantas
>>Airways, according to the BBC.
>>
>>https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/world-news/australian-cop-beau-lamarre-
>>accused-of-murdering-tv-host-jesse-baird-and-partner-luke-davies/

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<s9siti1gl7o63ij0eg1mpdoo3kkhuqttss@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4168&group=alt.law-enforcement#4168

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:39:27 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 04:39 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:44:48 -0000 (UTC), Phil Piles
<philpiles@apple.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:35:23 -0000 (UTC), Kikko <kikko@optus.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>An Australian cop has been accused of murdering his TV-personality ex-
>>>boyfriend and the former beau’s current partner following the couple’s
>>>mysterious disappearance earlier this week.
>>
>> This could only happen in Sydney, that other Sodom!
>
>Thank the stars it was Sydney and not Vancouver.

Well, Sydney is well experienced, with a Technicolor parade once/year
where the deviates ponce & prance the night away to the horror of all
other cities. With any luck their antics will attract a flaming
asteroid which will have the added effect of greatly enlarging the
harbour. Just like in the bible.

>>>New South Wales senior Constable Beau Lamarre, 28, turned himself over
>>>to police Friday morning and is set to be charged with two counts of
>>>murder in the suspected deaths of host Jesse Baird and Luke Davies,
>>>according to the BBC.
>>
>> It seems the Sydney police let just anyone into the force.
>
>Toronto lets any old immigrant hire on.
>
>>>Baird, 26, a presenter and red carpet reporter for Australian media
>>>company Network 10, was believed to be inside his Paddington home with
>>>Davies, 29, on Monday at the time of their disappearance.
>>>
>>>Law enforcement began their search of the two men after their bloodied
>>>items were discovered by a worker inside a dumpster on Wednesday in
>>>the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla, approximately 17 miles from
>>>the house.
>>
>> Well, a cop should know how to get rid of a body. Usually an abattoir
>> augur used for dogs, cats and road kill.
>
>'crocs down under.
Perhaps fire ants in southern areas. They chomp away day and night!

>>>The seized items included a blood-stained shirt, a phone and credit
>>>cards, according to the outlet.
>>>
>>>Police also discovered a “large amount of blood” inside Baird’s home
>>>on Wednesday, prompting them to open a homicide investigation,
>>>Detective Superintendent Daniel Doherty said at a press conference on
>>>Friday.
>>>
>>>The couple were last seen on Sunday, and their bodies have not been
>>>found.
>>>
>>>While the causes of death are unknown, a bullet was also found inside
>>>the home, with investigators later connecting the projectile to
>>>Lamarre’s department-issued gun.
>>>
>>>Police believe a white rental van, purchased Monday evening, was used
>>>to transfer and dispose of the bodies.
>>>
>>>The vehicle was seized by police on Friday in Sydney and is being
>>>analyzed.
>>>
>>>The Detective Superintendent said finding the missing men’s bodies was
>>>important for their families.
>>>
>>>“It’s really important that we do locate the bodies, not only for the
>>>cause of death but also for the answers to the family, because they’re
>>>still grieving and starting to grieve now,” Doherty added.
>>
>> DNA test the MacDonald's burgers.
>
>Robert Pickton restaurants!

Check 'em all.

>>>“The examination of the crime scene at Paddington, a large amount of
>>>blood was located”
>>>
>>>The firearm was recovered from a safe at a police station, Doherty
>>>added.
>>>
>>>Lamarre turned himself over on Friday morning at the Bondi Police
>>>Station before he was transferred to the Waverley Police Station and
>>>was denied bail, NSW Police said in a statement.
>>>
>>>He is scheduled to appear in court on either Friday or Saturday.
>>>
>>>Baird had worked for the network for more than seven years, with
>>>stints at talk show “Studio 10” and hosting children’s show “Totally
>>>Wild,” while Davies was a full-time flight attendant for Qantas
>>>Airways, according to the BBC.
>>>
>>>https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/world-news/australian-cop-beau-lamarre-
>>>accused-of-murdering-tv-host-jesse-baird-and-partner-luke-davies/

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<urcc8i$14659$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4169&group=alt.law-enforcement#4169

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:18:11 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:18 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 24/2/24 3:39 pm:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:44:48 -0000 (UTC), Phil Piles
> <philpiles@apple.com> wrote:
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote in

>>> This could only happen in Sydney, that other Sodom!
>>
>> Thank the stars it was Sydney and not Vancouver.
>
> Well, Sydney is well experienced, with a Technicolor parade
> once/year where the deviates ponce & prance the night away to the
> horror of all other cities. With any luck their antics will attract
> a flaming asteroid which will have the added effect of greatly
> enlarging the harbour. Just like in the bible.

>>> It seems the Sydney police let just anyone into the force.
>>
>> Toronto lets any old immigrant hire on.

>>> Well, a cop should know how to get rid of a body. Usually an
>>> abattoir augur used for dogs, cats and road kill.
>>
>> 'crocs down under.
> Perhaps fire ants in southern areas. They chomp away day and night!

"fire ants in southern areas"?? What 'southern areas' are you referring to??

Can't say I've ever seen them in my parts of Victoria!!
--
Daniel

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<56a5e3fd8b578454271e3d9db82027b4@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4170&group=alt.law-enforcement#4170

From: ashcr...@socialistsushi.com (ashcroft)
boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 10:53:03 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement, alt.politics.homosexuality, aus.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: ashcroft - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:53 UTC

On 24 Feb 2024, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> posted some

> Peter Jason wrote on 24/2/24 3:39 pm:
>> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:44:48 -0000 (UTC), Phil Piles
>> <philpiles@apple.com> wrote:
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote in

>>> Thank the stars it was Sydney and not Vancouver.
>>
>> Well, Sydney is well experienced, with a Technicolor parade
>> once/year where the deviates ponce & prance the night away to the
>> horror of all other cities. With any luck their antics will attract
>> a flaming asteroid which will have the added effect of greatly
>> enlarging the harbour. Just like in the bible.

>>> Toronto lets any old immigrant hire on.

>>> 'crocs down under.
>> Perhaps fire ants in southern areas. They chomp away day and night!
>
> "fire ants in southern areas"?? What 'southern areas' are you
> referring to??
>
> Can't say I've ever seen them in my parts of Victoria!!
More for the dingos to eat then. Poor laddies, they could get ill.

Re: Australian cop accused of murder as gay TV host and his sissy boyfriend vanish, 'large' amount of blood found in home

<qndntih4pj4s6nhufo9kd4qeg5cvsfrnse@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4176&group=alt.law-enforcement#4176

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 08:55:08 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:55 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:18:11 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Peter Jason wrote on 24/2/24 3:39 pm:
>> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:44:48 -0000 (UTC), Phil Piles
>> <philpiles@apple.com> wrote:
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote in

>>> Thank the stars it was Sydney and not Vancouver.
>>
>> Well, Sydney is well experienced, with a Technicolor parade
>> once/year where the deviates ponce & prance the night away to the
>> horror of all other cities. With any luck their antics will attract
>> a flaming asteroid which will have the added effect of greatly
>> enlarging the harbour. Just like in the bible.

>>> Toronto lets any old immigrant hire on.

>>> 'crocs down under.
>> Perhaps fire ants in southern areas. They chomp away day and night!
>
>"fire ants in southern areas"?? What 'southern areas' are you referring to??
....um, er... Southern Queensland?

>Can't say I've ever seen them in my parts of Victoria!!

They're coming, though.