When you don't know what you are doing, do it neatly.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: I am Steamed!

SubjectAuthor
* I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
+* I am Steamed!OllieNorthie@aol.com
|`- I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
`* I am Steamed!Judith Latham
 `* I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
  `* I am Steamed!OllieNorthie@aol.com
   `* I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
    `* I am Steamed!OllieNorthie@aol.com
     `* I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
      `* I am Steamed!Judith Latham
       `* I am Steamed!OllieNorthie@aol.com
        `* I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
         `* I am Steamed!OllieNorthie@aol.com
          `* I am Steamed!Thomas Joseph
           `- I am Steamed!OllieNorthie@aol.com

1
I am Steamed!

<d6fdf41b-37ee-4cb3-b0e5-6069c5a63415n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3796&group=alt.life.sucks#3796

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 13:09:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I am Steamed!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:09 UTC

Just came from the library. Grabbed a computer but google wouldn't let me sign in because it did not recognize the machine. A ten minute walk from where I live and I'm blocked out. I wanted to send this from the library to to tell you - just noticed it for the first time - that people entering the facility are now welcomed by a life sized cutout of Dr. Fauci. No text, just Fauci with a welcoming smile.

I came home and got a report from google about the 'suspicious' activity. I clicked on a few prompts from them and suddenly my machine cut off on me. Coincidence? I don't think so. There is no way to get in touch with these people, not that I know of. At the library I was asked to consult one of their helpful 'technicians'. I went along with it. As soon as I'd send my post there would be an instant response. It was obvious no one was reading my words. Fucking incredible. I feel fortunate they didn't mess up my whole account.

Speaking of Fauci. I saw in yesterday's paper that now doctor's think people who have already taken two shots will need one more. Incredible the number of people going for it. I will never take it.

Re: I am Steamed!

<f7a5800c-4171-419a-bbb4-53c6ab08b303n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3831&group=alt.life.sucks#3831

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 06:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I am Steamed!
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:39 UTC

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 4:09:07 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just came from the library. Grabbed a computer but google wouldn't let me sign in because it did not recognize the machine. A ten minute walk from where I live and I'm blocked out. I wanted to send this from the library to to tell you - just noticed it for the first time - that people entering the facility are now welcomed by a life sized cutout of Dr. Fauci. No text, just Fauci with a welcoming smile.
>
> I came home and got a report from google about the 'suspicious' activity. I clicked on a few prompts from them and suddenly my machine cut off on me.. Coincidence? I don't think so. There is no way to get in touch with these people, not that I know of. At the library I was asked to consult one of their helpful 'technicians'. I went along with it. As soon as I'd send my post there would be an instant response. It was obvious no one was reading my words. Fucking incredible. I feel fortunate they didn't mess up my whole account.
>
> Speaking of Fauci. I saw in yesterday's paper that now doctor's think people who have already taken two shots will need one more. Incredible the number of people going for it. I will never take it.

I wont try to talk sense to this non sense.

Re: I am Steamed!

<siimnr$4o5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3839&group=alt.life.sucks#3839

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:06:16 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:06 UTC

On 9/22/2021 4:09 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Just came from the library. Grabbed a computer but google wouldn't let me sign in because it did not recognize the machine. A ten minute walk from where I live and I'm blocked out. I wanted to send this from the library to to tell you - just noticed it for the first time - that people entering the facility are now welcomed by a life sized cutout of Dr. Fauci. No text, just Fauci with a welcoming smile.
>
> I came home and got a report from google about the 'suspicious' activity. I clicked on a few prompts from them and suddenly my machine cut off on me. Coincidence? I don't think so. There is no way to get in touch with these people, not that I know of. At the library I was asked to consult one of their helpful 'technicians'. I went along with it. As soon as I'd send my post there would be an instant response. It was obvious no one was reading my words. Fucking incredible. I feel fortunate they didn't mess up my whole account.
>
> Speaking of Fauci. I saw in yesterday's paper that now doctor's think people who have already taken two shots will need one more. Incredible the number of people going for it. I will never take it.

Do you know where I can get a Fauci cut-out of my very own? I already
have one of Leonard Nimoy and would love to place the two of them
outside the front door of our apartment. One on the right, one on the
left. Just like an honor guard. Anyone who came to my home would think
"Wow, Latham must really know her shit!". It's an ego trip

Re: I am Steamed!

<ac2bbee4-17af-4673-8513-37279e1128d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3847&group=alt.life.sucks#3847

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:06 UTC

> I wont try to talk sense to this non sense.

I agree, it's boring.

Let it go TJ, for the love of God just let it go!

Re: I am Steamed!

<8db5c7eb-5aa1-4921-8840-c8d5fc448a1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3848&group=alt.life.sucks#3848

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:10 UTC

> Do you know where I can get a Fauci cut-out of my very own? I already
> have one of Leonard Nimoy and would love to place the two of them
> outside the front door of our apartment. One on the right, one on the
> left. Just like an honor guard. Anyone who came to my home would think
> "Wow, Latham must really know her shit!". It's an ego trip

How about a guy (or a gal) who lives with hundreds of life sized cutouts, sprawled all over the place, lounge chairs, sofa - standing here and there looking like they're actually doing something. People think the guys who screw blow up dolls are weird - but let's face it, hormones can be pretty strong in some people. So it's not their fault, they are driven. But a guy who lives with life sized cutouts with no sexual purpose involved, in some ways he may be weirder by far than the blow up doll guy.

Sometimes he comes how and the cutouts of various people have changed places. Weird. A very Nimoy/Fauci-like motif.

Re: I am Steamed!

<a60aec6e-2b6b-4ef7-85fa-4f04677156e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3934&group=alt.life.sucks#3934

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:17:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:17 UTC

On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 12:10:36 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Do you know where I can get a Fauci cut-out of my very own? I already
> > have one of Leonard Nimoy and would love to place the two of them
> > outside the front door of our apartment. One on the right, one on the
> > left. Just like an honor guard. Anyone who came to my home would think
> > "Wow, Latham must really know her shit!". It's an ego trip
> How about a guy (or a gal) who lives with hundreds of life sized cutouts, sprawled all over the place, lounge chairs, sofa - standing here and there looking like they're actually doing something. People think the guys who screw blow up dolls are weird - but let's face it, hormones can be pretty strong in some people. So it's not their fault, they are driven. But a guy who lives with life sized cutouts with no sexual purpose involved, in some ways he may be weirder by far than the blow up doll guy.
>
> Sometimes he comes how and the cutouts of various people have changed places. Weird. A very Nimoy/Fauci-like motif.

I want mannequins.

Re: I am Steamed!

<a6829623-05ce-4cbf-86d7-fac58dd403f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3937&group=alt.life.sucks#3937

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 22:03 UTC

> I want mannequins.

Same thing. A bunch of company comprised of non human material. How about wax? Wax would be good. But you'd have to make sure you keep the temperature just right or they'll melt. You will need assistants to help you watch them 24/7. I don't want sculpture any kind of sculpture around.

Not in my house!

Re: I am Steamed!

<c84f3824-5d5b-4905-acef-415c8658a4b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3959&group=alt.life.sucks#3959

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 06:24:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:24 UTC

On Monday, September 27, 2021 at 6:03:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I want mannequins.
>
> Same thing. A bunch of company comprised of non human material. How about wax? Wax would be good. But you'd have to make sure you keep the temperature just right or they'll melt. You will need assistants to help you watch them 24/7. I don't want sculpture any kind of sculpture around.
>
> Not in my house!

I can see Greta and the Hogg come out screaming that global warming will melt all the wax museums.

Re: I am Steamed!

<c13f1fb1-c12d-47b7-8472-f4516630d452n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3982&group=alt.life.sucks#3982

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:52 UTC

> I can see Greta and the Hogg come out screaming that global warming will melt all the wax museums.

I have never been to a wax museum in my life. In all the different places I lived in Hollywood I was usually very close to the wax museum, but I never went in. I don't like museums. I suppose they could be good, but improvements are needed for sure. Something way out. Disgusting, riveting, compelling, entertaining - yet realistic and historic and socially relevant in every way. Can it be done? Like a tall candle dwindling down to a pile of wax I cannot say, I swear by God I simply cannot say.

Re: I am Steamed!

<sj0lu3$sed$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3988&group=alt.life.sucks#3988

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 23:18:23 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 03:18 UTC

On 9/28/2021 4:52 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I can see Greta and the Hogg come out screaming that global warming will melt all the wax museums.
>
> I have never been to a wax museum in my life. In all the different places I lived in Hollywood I was usually very close to the wax museum, but I never went in. I don't like museums. I suppose they could be good, but improvements are needed for sure. Something way out. Disgusting, riveting, compelling, entertaining - yet realistic and historic and socially relevant in every way. Can it be done? Like a tall candle dwindling down to a pile of wax I cannot say, I swear by God I simply cannot say.

I'm having the wax flushed from my ears tomorrow. I can't make this a
conventional doctor's office visit because I'm too fat for the exam
table. Dr. Schwartz will meet me at the butcher shop where we will use
the chopping block as a table. Thank G_d my Uncle Yikzak owns the place
or what would I do?

Re: I am Steamed!

<f01903e2-3729-47f3-8f1a-20a28d879ba7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3990&group=alt.life.sucks#3990

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 06:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:22 UTC

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 11:18:29 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 9/28/2021 4:52 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> I can see Greta and the Hogg come out screaming that global warming will melt all the wax museums.
> >
> > I have never been to a wax museum in my life. In all the different places I lived in Hollywood I was usually very close to the wax museum, but I never went in. I don't like museums. I suppose they could be good, but improvements are needed for sure. Something way out. Disgusting, riveting, compelling, entertaining - yet realistic and historic and socially relevant in every way. Can it be done? Like a tall candle dwindling down to a pile of wax I cannot say, I swear by God I simply cannot say.
> >
> I'm having the wax flushed from my ears tomorrow. I can't make this a
> conventional doctor's office visit because I'm too fat for the exam
> table. Dr. Schwartz will meet me at the butcher shop where we will use
> the chopping block as a table. Thank G_d my Uncle Yikzak owns the place
> or what would I do?

I bet you are not that fat. You may even be trim but was once fat. Or you are a bit chubby. A BBW? Well anyway have them remove the wax from your butt cheeks while they are at it.

Re: I am Steamed!

<0937abee-9ff3-4a9e-b689-17fc3110432bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4055&group=alt.life.sucks#4055

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 00:44 UTC

> I bet you are not that fat. You may even be trim but was once fat. Or you are a bit chubby. A BBW? Well anyway have them remove the wax from your butt cheeks while they are at it.

I swear to God a lot of inner body accumulations people bitch about today were luxuries when I was a kid. And I see the connection. I haven't had ear wax in years. When I was younger I enjoyed getting it out and playing with it. A very unique texture. The cleaning process has a cathartic feel to it. Same with snot. Early morning nuggets, hard as rocks. Gotta dig in deep and work them out. But oh man is it ever worth it. Toe jam, same thing. And big Lincoln Log turds. I haven't had those in years. I could be wrong, but these 'luxuries' seem to have disappeared from my life right around the time I started having a hard time staying asleep for long periods of time. All the inner body accumulations need good sleep to build on. I really believe that. I'd love to have a lot of ear wax, just to have something to dig out - to lighten the load of life. A one minute continuous unbroken fart would be nice too. I would even pay for it, like at the amusement park - a long wait for a short but exciting ride.

Re: I am Steamed!

<60353942-2622-4842-9471-178c36352f80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4057&group=alt.life.sucks#4057

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:47:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 00:47 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 8:44:27 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I bet you are not that fat. You may even be trim but was once fat. Or you are a bit chubby. A BBW? Well anyway have them remove the wax from your butt cheeks while they are at it.
> I swear to God a lot of inner body accumulations people bitch about today were luxuries when I was a kid. And I see the connection. I haven't had ear wax in years. When I was younger I enjoyed getting it out and playing with it. A very unique texture. The cleaning process has a cathartic feel to it. Same with snot. Early morning nuggets, hard as rocks. Gotta dig in deep and work them out. But oh man is it ever worth it. Toe jam, same thing. And big Lincoln Log turds. I haven't had those in years. I could be wrong, but these 'luxuries' seem to have disappeared from my life right around the time I started having a hard time staying asleep for long periods of time. All the inner body accumulations need good sleep to build on. I really believe that. I'd love to have a lot of ear wax, just to have something to dig out - to lighten the load of life. A one minute continuous unbroken fart would be nice too. I would even pay for it, like at the amusement park - a long wait for a short but exciting ride.

you are a victim of hygiene. Stop all that you are doing. Become filthy. You will love the results.

Re: I am Steamed!

<3a69d3f7-30ad-4a11-8347-e68bd1fe5723n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4097&group=alt.life.sucks#4097

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 18:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 01:49 UTC

> you are a victim of hygiene. Stop all that you are doing. Become filthy. You will love the results.

I'm already there - sort of. Three months without doing laundry has to count for something. But out and out filth, I haven't seen much of it lately. Maybe the bed. I have a good nose. I can smell anything. I don't care what it smells like as long as it's an attention grabber. But living in the same bed for 3 months you kind of get used to it. Becoming wealthy is the first in becoming happy and filthy. No more showers. No more brushing the teeth. No more anything. Just breathing. Good enough for me. I'll roll with the TV and a phone though. Also the computer. But I can live without people around me, step number one in not caring how you smell. I can be a very filthy person but don't look it on the surface. I am the also good looking on the outside but ugly as sin within, sometimes. Anyway, filth is a big part of life, a big part of being alive. And nobody loves living more than me. So let's bring on the filth and Hogg our sties.

Re: I am Steamed!

<bff3da17-1895-4b2e-9aa0-efd2611d44d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4144&group=alt.life.sucks#4144

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 16:36:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:36 UTC

On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 9:49:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> =
> > you are a victim of hygiene. Stop all that you are doing. Become filthy.. You will love the results.
> I'm already there - sort of. Three months without doing laundry has to count for something. But out and out filth, I haven't seen much of it lately. Maybe the bed. I have a good nose. I can smell anything. I don't care what it smells like as long as it's an attention grabber. But living in the same bed for 3 months you kind of get used to it. Becoming wealthy is the first in becoming happy and filthy. No more showers. No more brushing the teeth.. No more anything. Just breathing. Good enough for me. I'll roll with the TV and a phone though. Also the computer. But I can live without people around me, step number one in not caring how you smell. I can be a very filthy person but don't look it on the surface. I am the also good looking on the outside but ugly as sin within, sometimes. Anyway, filth is a big part of life, a big part of being alive. And nobody loves living more than me. So let's bring on the filth and Hogg our sties.

I vacuumed this week. The rug was getting crunchy.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: I am Steamed!