From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal, alt.paranormal.reincarnation, alt.recovery.catholicism, alt.religion.christian.catholic, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.atheism
Subject: Basketball star Caitlin Clark destined for greatness
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 22:04:27 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:34 UTC

I saw some of the Iowa vs South Carolina NCAA Women’s
Basketball Final today, which South Carolina eventually
won. (I missed the ending since my housemates are
hogging the TV for other purposes and ABC Live Stream
is not available for free in Canada.)

I think that (Catholic?) Caitlin Clark is destined to shine
in the WNBA and the Olympics.

She stood out for me, and I divined that that is because
she is a reincarnated Beothuk. From my matchmaking
ability (and attraction) she is also bif (female attracted
to both genders), but is not much more than 1/3 my
age so I am sure she would not want me. Her boyfriend
is straight-type-1-M so they are just partially compatible
(compatible, but less than optimally compatible, and
less likely to stick, and less likely to be faithful). If she
wants to consult me I would identify one or more
straight-type-2-M (males compatible only with bifs)
other than me for her, and one or more straight-type-1-F
for her boyfriend.

(I can be reached on alt.religion.druid, or by email, if
Caitlin or any reader wants to consult me for matchmaking
or special abilities determination, which I consider likely
only if certain blocks are lifted after the total solar eclipse.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to