From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal, alt.magic.secrets
Subject: International Romani Day
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 02:32:13 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 05:02 UTC

Note that April 8 is The International Romani Day,
and I may have some Romani ancestry through
the travelling Irish Boland who trace back to
Italian Romani Bolanda. Also I thought I heard
my name at the end of the movie Latcho Drom.

And the new/dark moon and total solar eclipse on
April 8 I think is sacred to Kali Sara (Dark Sara,
St. Sarah) and I link it to the new moon at the
beginning of 1995 when I found some unattended
lit candles on Kitsilano Beach in Vancouver
awaiting the rising tide, as described in
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/stsarah.html .

Are there any tales of Raven stealing or eating the sun?

I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid, though I
am taking tonight (Saturday night) and tomorrow night off.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to