From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.traditional.witchcraft, alt.witchcraft, alt.religion.wicca, alt.pagan, alt.magick, alt.paranormal
Subject: My first requested reading
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 23:04:16 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 01:34 UTC

A couple of nights ago I again offered free, to members of
the group, matchmaking and special abilities determination
readings to members of the Pagan Newfoundland
Facebook group, and I got my first request by Facebook
Message late this afternoon. I told her that if she is
happy with my reading she could recommend me to
others.

For now I make the same offer to any readers on here,
who could either email me with a picture or a link to
a picture or follow up on here with a link to a picture.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: My first requested reading

<0001HW.2BB7892400E312D570000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4111&group=alt.paranormal#4111

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.traditional.witchcraft, alt.witchcraft, alt.religion.wicca, alt.pagan, alt.magick, alt.paranormal
Subject: Re: My first requested reading
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 21:11:24 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 23:41 UTC

On Mar 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BB65218009B18A670000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> A couple of nights ago I again offered free, to members of
> the group, matchmaking and special abilities determination
> readings to members of the Pagan Newfoundland
> Facebook group, and I got my first request by Facebook
> Message late this afternoon. I told her that if she is
> happy with my reading she could recommend me to
> others.
>
> For now I make the same offer to any readers on here,
> who could either email me with a picture or a link to
> a picture or follow up on here with a link to a picture.

In doing the matchmaking divination I draw on my
Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory, described on
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html , and examples I
know of each of the eight sexual harmonics.

If I do a matchmaking divination for you, I would identify
your sexual harmonic(s), say if you already have an
optimally sexually compatible match, if not, say what
category/ies you are optimally sexually compatible with,
if the species split has occurred say what species you
are now in, and optionally (if you request) give at least
one name of a person optimally sexually compatible
with you.

However, supposedly matchmaking ability has now
been granted to 1.55 million human assisted shaktipat
recipients globally, and some of them might have
more knowledge of your local circle, so I do hope
to delegate some matchmaking to them, and maybe
specialize more in the special abilities determination,
which I alone can do.

If you don’t want any matchmaking divination, you
could still request a special abilities determination.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Re: My first requested reading

<0001HW.2BE01D9A002F1D1470000FF8838F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4122&group=alt.paranormal#4122

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.traditional.witchcraft, alt.witchcraft, alt.religion.wicca, alt.pagan, alt.magick, alt.paranormal
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 15:55:30 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:25 UTC

On Mar 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BB65218009B18A670000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> A couple of nights ago I again offered free, to members of
> the group, matchmaking and special abilities determination
> readings to members of the Pagan Newfoundland
> Facebook group, and I got my first request by Facebook
> Message late this afternoon. I told her that if she is
> happy with my reading she could recommend me to
> others.
>
> For now I make the same offer to any readers on here,
> who could either email me with a picture or a link to
> a picture or follow up on here with a link to a picture.

The offer still stands.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to