I know not how I came into this, shall I call it a dying life or a living death? -- St. Augustine

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In AfghanistanByker
+- Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistano'Mahoney
`* Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistanwog wacker
 +* Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In AfghanistanByker
 |`* Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistanwog wacker
 | `- Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In AfghanistanByker
 +- Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In AfghanistanByker
 `- Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In AfghanistanRusty Wyse

1
Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<0JqdnWug7ovB4pD8nZ2dnUU7-KfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4104&group=soc.culture.china#4104

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,soc.culture.china,alt.war.nuclear,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:28:43 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 18:28 UTC

"gggg gggg" wrote in message

The Chingchongs won't learn from the lessons of others. They're an
"unstoppable juggernaut" that will not stop once set in motion.

Let 'em traipse in, and when the first "advisor" gets into it with an imam,
it'll be Katy-bar-the-door time. After the first few suicide bombings,
regular army troops will be sent in and subsequently be sniped at and blown
up. Multiple divisions will follow, along with air "support". Before long
there won't be a day going by without the Yellow Peril being blown to
smithereens. Of course the CCP will do everything to keep the news
squelched. That might keep it off CNN and MSNBC, but not off
Documentingreality.com or Crazyshit.com.

No way will Beijing "lose face" by withdrawing. As is typical among Asians,
they'd rather die than be "dishonored." And with millions of disposable
superfluous males on hand as a result of their past "one child" policy,
they'll just keep sending hordes of troops in regardless of the carnage. The
real fun will begin when they learn that the U.S. is again supplying the
Taliban with Stinger missiles and their aircraft are being shot out of the
air en masse. Millions of dead troops later Beijing will realize, "Hey, this
isn't working," and that's where they'll pick up where we and Soviets left
off. We'll see how well the Trashcanistanis deal with chemical and
biological weapons. The war will go on indefinitely, and once it spills over
into China's Muslim provinces, their occupants will be glowing in the dark.

At the end of the Cold War, Russia, the U.S., and UK supposedly
destroyed all their low-yield "tactical" (battlefield) nukes. China did not.

Beijing's most paranoid fear is that China will come apart like the former
Soviet Union. Reports keep coming in from defectors that the PLA has set
aside a portion of their nuclear arsenal for use not against foreign
enemies, but against their own people should one or more of their provinces
try to declare independence.

It's quite believable. A 20-KT airburst over Urumqi would kill about 74,000
people out of city of 3.5 million https://tinyurl.com/y2axvbwq. That's 2% of
the population. After hearing the big bang and seeing the mushroom cloud,
the other 98% will quickly kowtow to Beijing's dictats, or so the CCP
thinks.

And when they finally nuke Kabul with a strategic-sized weapon
https://tinyurl.com/22vn2em5, I'll just think, "I expected this to happen a
long time ago. I'm surprised it took this long..."

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<sdn9hglr3n1tk6tr942les2lkt0h2flocs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4259&group=soc.culture.china#4259

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,soc.culture.china,alt.war.nuclear,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:39:10 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:39 UTC

On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:28:43 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"gggg gggg" wrote in message
>>

>The Chingchongs won't learn from the lessons of others. They're an
>"unstoppable juggernaut" that will not stop once set in motion.
>
>Let 'em traipse in, and when the first "advisor" gets into it with an imam,
>it'll be Katy-bar-the-door time. After the first few suicide bombings,
>regular army troops will be sent in and subsequently be sniped at and blown
>up. Multiple divisions will follow, along with air "support". Before long
>there won't be a day going by without the Yellow Peril being blown to
>smithereens. Of course the CCP will do everything to keep the news
>squelched. That might keep it off CNN and MSNBC, but not off
>Documentingreality.com or Crazyshit.com.
>
>No way will Beijing "lose face" by withdrawing. As is typical among Asians,
>they'd rather die than be "dishonored." And with millions of disposable
>superfluous males on hand as a result of their past "one child" policy,
>they'll just keep sending hordes of troops in regardless of the carnage. The
>real fun will begin when they learn that the U.S. is again supplying the
>Taliban with Stinger missiles and their aircraft are being shot out of the
>air en masse. Millions of dead troops later Beijing will realize, "Hey, this
>isn't working," and that's where they'll pick up where we and Soviets left
>off. We'll see how well the Trashcanistanis deal with chemical and
>biological weapons. The war will go on indefinitely, and once it spills over
>into China's Muslim provinces, their occupants will be glowing in the dark.
>
>At the end of the Cold War, Russia, the U.S., and UK supposedly
>destroyed all their low-yield "tactical" (battlefield) nukes. China did not.
>
>Beijing's most paranoid fear is that China will come apart like the former
>Soviet Union. Reports keep coming in from defectors that the PLA has set
>aside a portion of their nuclear arsenal for use not against foreign
>enemies, but against their own people should one or more of their provinces
>try to declare independence.
>
>It's quite believable. A 20-KT airburst over Urumqi would kill about 74,000
>people out of city of 3.5 million https://tinyurl.com/y2axvbwq. That's 2% of
>the population. After hearing the big bang and seeing the mushroom cloud,
>the other 98% will quickly kowtow to Beijing's dictats, or so the CCP
>thinks.
>
>And when they finally nuke Kabul with a strategic-sized weapon
>https://tinyurl.com/22vn2em5, I'll just think, "I expected this to happen a
>long time ago. I'm surprised it took this long..."

Fairly well thought out extrapolation.

However, chaos is a mathematical reality and we can not, even now,
with supercomputers galore, predict any more than the next 5-7 day's
weather.

Let alone what might transpire in Afghanistan over the next few years
or so.

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<da226e2b-68da-416e-8960-f663b4b9f5b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4263&group=soc.culture.china#4263

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 06:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:56 UTC

On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 6:28:51 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> "gggg gggg" wrote in message
> >

> The Chingchongs won't learn from the lessons of others. They're an
> "unstoppable juggernaut" that will not stop once set in motion.
>
> Let 'em traipse in, and when the first "advisor" gets into it with an imam,
> it'll be Katy-bar-the-door time. After the first few suicide bombings,
> regular army troops will be sent in and subsequently be sniped at and blown
> up. Multiple divisions will follow, along with air "support". Before long
> there won't be a day going by without the Yellow Peril being blown to
> smithereens. Of course the CCP will do everything to keep the news
> squelched. That might keep it off CNN and MSNBC, but not off
> Documentingreality.com or Crazyshit.com.
>
> No way will Beijing "lose face" by withdrawing. As is typical among Asians,
> they'd rather die than be "dishonored." And with millions of disposable
> superfluous males on hand as a result of their past "one child" policy,
> they'll just keep sending hordes of troops in regardless of the carnage. The
> real fun will begin when they learn that the U.S. is again supplying the
> Taliban with Stinger missiles and their aircraft are being shot out of the
> air en masse. Millions of dead troops later Beijing will realize, "Hey, this
> isn't working," and that's where they'll pick up where we and Soviets left
> off. We'll see how well the Trashcanistanis deal with chemical and
> biological weapons. The war will go on indefinitely, and once it spills over
> into China's Muslim provinces, their occupants will be glowing in the dark.
>
> At the end of the Cold War, Russia, the U.S., and UK supposedly
> destroyed all their low-yield "tactical" (battlefield) nukes. China did not.
>
> Beijing's most paranoid fear is that China will come apart like the former
> Soviet Union. Reports keep coming in from defectors that the PLA has set
> aside a portion of their nuclear arsenal for use not against foreign
> enemies, but against their own people should one or more of their provinces
> try to declare independence.
>
> It's quite believable. A 20-KT airburst over Urumqi would kill about 74,000
> people out of city of 3.5 million https://tinyurl.com/y2axvbwq. That's 2% of
> the population. After hearing the big bang and seeing the mushroom cloud,
> the other 98% will quickly kowtow to Beijing's dictats, or so the CCP
> thinks.
>
> And when they finally nuke Kabul with a strategic-sized weapon
> https://tinyurl.com/22vn2em5, I'll just think, "I expected this to happen a
> long time ago. I'm surprised it took this long..."

The Chinese are not that dumb to fall into a mess left behind by the Americans. As you pointed out, if they do, the Americans will supply arms to the Afghans to fight them. Afghanistan will become China's Vietnam.

When the Americans invaded Afghanistan, they were showing off their military might to awestruck the world. Now, only a couple of thousand deaths in 20 years, they flee with their tails between their legs, leaving behind a bloody mess.

Now they want to act angelic, appealing to the international community to help Afghanistan on humanitarian ground. Biden recently revealed that the US continue to supply equipment and food to the Afghan soldiers. And pay their salaries too! Why not spent some money to help out those suffering civilians too?

Afghanistan is US's vomit. The us should lick or clean it up. Don't leave it to the international community. It should not forget that it did not seek the international community views, leave alone consent, before it invaded Afghanistan.

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<WdOdnXIVD4Wtp4j8nZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4267&group=soc.culture.china#4267

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,soc.culture.china,alt.war.nuclear,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:11:44 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:11 UTC

"wog wacker" wrote in message

> Afghanistan is US's vomit. The us should lick or clean it up.

I suppose we would, just as soon as you tell us HOW...

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<RZadnaFHBemnp4j8nZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4268&group=soc.culture.china#4268

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.culture.asian,soc.culture.usa
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:11:53 -0500

"wog wacker" wrote in message

> Afghanistan is US's vomit. The us should lick or clean it up.

I suppose we would, just as soon as you tell us HOW...

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<da4972f1-305f-45b9-8467-7e839e03eac4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4274&group=soc.culture.china#4274

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:44 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 6:56:56 AM UTC-7, wog wacker wrote:
> On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 6:28:51 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> > "gggg gggg" wrote in message
> > >

> > The Chingchongs won't learn from the lessons of others. They're an
> > "unstoppable juggernaut" that will not stop once set in motion.
> >
> > Let 'em traipse in, and when the first "advisor" gets into it with an imam,
> > it'll be Katy-bar-the-door time. After the first few suicide bombings,
> > regular army troops will be sent in and subsequently be sniped at and blown
> > up. Multiple divisions will follow, along with air "support". Before long
> > there won't be a day going by without the Yellow Peril being blown to
> > smithereens. Of course the CCP will do everything to keep the news
> > squelched. That might keep it off CNN and MSNBC, but not off
> > Documentingreality.com or Crazyshit.com.
> >
> > No way will Beijing "lose face" by withdrawing. As is typical among Asians,
> > they'd rather die than be "dishonored." And with millions of disposable
> > superfluous males on hand as a result of their past "one child" policy,
> > they'll just keep sending hordes of troops in regardless of the carnage.. The
> > real fun will begin when they learn that the U.S. is again supplying the
> > Taliban with Stinger missiles and their aircraft are being shot out of the
> > air en masse. Millions of dead troops later Beijing will realize, "Hey, this
> > isn't working," and that's where they'll pick up where we and Soviets left
> > off. We'll see how well the Trashcanistanis deal with chemical and
> > biological weapons. The war will go on indefinitely, and once it spills over
> > into China's Muslim provinces, their occupants will be glowing in the dark.
> >
> > At the end of the Cold War, Russia, the U.S., and UK supposedly
> > destroyed all their low-yield "tactical" (battlefield) nukes. China did not.
> >
> > Beijing's most paranoid fear is that China will come apart like the former
> > Soviet Union. Reports keep coming in from defectors that the PLA has set
> > aside a portion of their nuclear arsenal for use not against foreign
> > enemies, but against their own people should one or more of their provinces
> > try to declare independence.
> >
> > It's quite believable. A 20-KT airburst over Urumqi would kill about 74,000
> > people out of city of 3.5 million https://tinyurl.com/y2axvbwq. That's 2% of
> > the population. After hearing the big bang and seeing the mushroom cloud,
> > the other 98% will quickly kowtow to Beijing's dictats, or so the CCP
> > thinks.
> >
> > And when they finally nuke Kabul with a strategic-sized weapon
> > https://tinyurl.com/22vn2em5, I'll just think, "I expected this to happen a
> > long time ago. I'm surprised it took this long..."
> The Chinese are not that dumb to fall into a mess left behind by the Americans. As you pointed out, if they do, the Americans will supply arms to the Afghans to fight them. Afghanistan will become China's Vietnam.

China's weapon of choice: BRI, ... highways, railroads, airports, seaports,... not bullets and bombs to kill and destroy!!! There is no comparison. Leave it to the Afghans to decide...

> When the Americans invaded Afghanistan, they were showing off their military might to awestruck the world. Now, only a couple of thousand deaths in 20 years, they flee with their tails between their legs, leaving behind a bloody mess.
>
> Now they want to act angelic, appealing to the international community to help Afghanistan on humanitarian ground. Biden recently revealed that the US continue to supply equipment and food to the Afghan soldiers. And pay their salaries too! Why not spent some money to help out those suffering civilians too?
>
> Afghanistan is US's vomit. The us should lick or clean it up. Don't leave it to the international community. It should not forget that it did not seek the international community views, leave alone consent, before it invaded Afghanistan.

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<09301a62-7672-4a55-a866-bff3523e0466n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4309&group=soc.culture.china#4309

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:18 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 3:11:52 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> "wog wacker" wrote in message
> > Afghanistan is US's vomit. The us should lick or clean it up.
> I suppose we would, just as soon as you tell us HOW...
Restore the regime which was toppled.
Then compensate Afghanistan for all the deaths and destruction arising from the invasion.

Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan

<XMKdnQunDaVzBYv8nZ2dnUU7-V_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4313&group=soc.culture.china#4313

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,alt.military
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 11:08:13 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:08 UTC

"wog wacker" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 3:11:52 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
>> "wog wacker" wrote in message
>> > Afghanistan is US's vomit. The us should lick or clean it up.
>> I suppose we would, just as soon as you tell us HOW...
> Restore the regime which was toppled.
> Then compensate Afghanistan for all the deaths and destruction arising
> from the invasion.

No way. The only compensation Trashcanistan needs is Strontium 90.

One day America will no longer come running when the emir of East Fuckistan
decides to nationalize the Monsanto Plant. Check this out: "The World
Without Us" (NOT the Dinesh D'Souza film). It's something of a sleeper:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Without_US
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1223900/

It was released in 2008, before Obama's election.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py4jVOJDwXU

Full Feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uao9g1Rc5c

It's about what would happen if America returned to its pre-WWII
isolationism. Be sure to watch that segment about Iraq and the statement
that if the U.S. pulled it troops out, Iraq would descend into chaos. Guess
what Obozo did in 2011? Turn on any news channel and you can see the result.

Also, another overlooked goodie: "The World Without America," a short (25
min.) documentary film by Russian director Joseph Goldman and IDD Studio. I
dunno why they had to divide it into three parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkOe9v8_XDc Pt. 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze6kGWcyk0o Pt. 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8zSoqCHVv0 Pt. 3

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Lessons For The World From The Latest Failed War In Afghanistan