From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, sci.skeptic
Subject: global binding of criminals
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 03:26:15 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 06:56 UTC

How to break my workings:

If my workings, which I have developed in the past nearly
28 years, are now indeed on, the only way to break part
or all of them is to come up with something that Goddess,
who I define as the ruler of the region all/everything,
considers to be better.

Among other things, the workings include a global binding
of criminals.

You may have a different name for Goddess. And prayer is
not necessary to suggest improvements, willing would suffice.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: global binding of criminals

<0001HW.2B956DCF008DE531700002F9E38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4102&group=alt.paranormal#4102

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, sci.skeptic
Subject: Re: global binding of criminals
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 23:17:43 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 02:47 UTC

On Feb 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8F108F013373217000069D538F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> How to break my workings:
>
> If my workings, which I have developed in the past nearly
> 28 years, are now indeed on, the only way to break part
> or all of them is to come up with something that Goddess,
> who I define as the ruler of the region all/everything,
> considers to be better.
>
> Among other things, the workings include a global binding
> of criminals.
>
> You may have a different name for Goddess. And prayer is
> not necessary to suggest improvements, willing would suffice.

OK, my workings were not on when I posted the above
swollen-head statement, but there is a chance that
they will come on within the next three days, so
watch for effects, and follow up if you notice any,
such as improved sexual compatibility.