From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox, alt.fan.countries.russia, alt.current-events.russia, talk.politics.soviet, alt.paranormal
Subject: Navalny not dead yet?
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 14:33:08 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:03 UTC

I just heard on CNN that Alexei Navalny has died.

However when I tried my blessing on the dead on him
it would not work.

So at first I intuited that he had already reincarnated.

But now I believe that he is not dead yet.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long

Re: Navalny not dead yet?

<0001HW.2B88753C0026B85270000F68338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4099&group=alt.paranormal#4099

  copy link   Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox alt.fan.countries.russia alt.current-events.russia talk.politics.soviet alt.paranormal
From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox, alt.fan.countries.russia, alt.current-events.russia, talk.politics.soviet, alt.paranormal
Subject: Re: Navalny not dead yet?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 03:09:56 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 06:39 UTC

On Feb 16, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B7FDADC00AF88C97000083BA38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just heard on CNN that Alexei Navalny has died.
>
> However when I tried my blessing on the dead on him
> it would not work.
>
> So at first I intuited that he had already reincarnated.
>
> But now I believe that he is not dead yet.

OK, I still believe that he was not dead when I posted the above.

But he is now dead, and I repeated my blessing on the dead
and it worked this time.

I have facilitated (he had to agree) a soul alignment between
him and the Kremlin.

I have a theory of an afterlife from which there can be
reincarnation and a beyond afterlife from which there
cannot, and divine that he is in the beyond afterlife,
so the soul alignment will last indefinitely.

I’m still hoping that Vladimir Putin will retire on his
yacht with Izabella Scorupco. :-) (house arrest?)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;