From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: QAnon Shaman, Jacob Chansley, Released From Prison
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 11:21:22 -0700
 by: T - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:21 UTC

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-released-from-prison/

Chansley, the 35-year-old Navy veteran, had been
touted as the person who led, what Democrats
called, “the insurrection” that day. He had
been sentenced to serve 41 months in federal
prison on November 2021.
Calls for Chansley’s release had been increasing
dramatically since Fox News host Tucker Carlson
released the January 6 tapes that were given to
him by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).
The tapes had shown how Chansley had had
multiple peaceful interactions with law enforcement
that day, and had been escorted around the Capitol
by Capitol police.
Another video showed him calling for everyone to
remain peaceful and to head home. No attempt at
stopping or apprehending him was made.

Now to sue their asses off!

Re: OT: QAnon Shaman, Jacob Chansley, Released From Prison

<fb196b05-28c7-4236-bdd7-f324c6872332n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40986&group=alt.home.repair#40986

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 00:27 UTC

On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 2:24:02 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> https://www.oann.com/newsroom/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-released-from-prison/
>

> Chansley, the 35-year-old Navy veteran, had been
> touted as the person who led, what Democrats
> called, “the insurrection” that day. He had
> been sentenced to serve 41 months in federal
> prison on November 2021.
>
> Calls for Chansley’s release had been increasing
> dramatically since Fox News host Tucker Carlson
> released the January 6 tapes that were given to
> him by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).
>
> The tapes had shown how Chansley had had
> multiple peaceful interactions with law enforcement
> that day, and had been escorted around the Capitol
> by Capitol police.
>
> Another video showed him calling for everyone to
> remain peaceful and to head home. No attempt at
> stopping or apprehending him was made.

A bunch of blacks bust into a liquor store during a massive riot,
there is obvious destruction of the doors and windows, looting, the
place is ransacked. No attempt was made at stopping or apprehending
them at the time. What would Republicans say? That makes it OK?
It's not a crime? And what the Jan 6 insurrectionists did was far worse,
they weren't stealing liquor, they were trying to steal our democracy and
they defaced one of the great symbols of America in front of the world.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: QAnon Shaman, Jacob Chansley, Released From Prison